Author Topic: Will squatting make your ass bigger?  (Read 3678 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Will squatting make your ass bigger?
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2007, 02:09:59 PM »
I have more lean mass than you. Take off the nightgown clown. Plus, I can kick the potato chips right out of your mouth, why in the world would I want big legs ???
hahahahhaa, another internet badass ;D you gonna beat me upo "big mike"? hahahahaha, dude you're skinny and weak just face it, you have no muscle and no strength but hey you have to start somewhere, right?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2007, 02:23:50 PM »
Of course you are bigger than me jackass, you are a fat fuck. I said lets see who looks better. Either post a shirtless pic or leave me the fuck alone.
hahahahahaha, too scared to post a pic next to mine "big man", hahahahahaha, Milos himself said i wasn't fat in that shot and that i could be stage ready in 16 weeks so i suppose you know more than Milos Sarcev, right?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2007, 02:26:41 PM »
hahahahahaha, too scared to post a pic next to mine "big man", hahahahahaha, Milos himself said i wasn't fat in that shot and that i could be stage ready in 16 weeks so i suppose you know more than Milos Sarcev, right?

You can't tell shit from that pic except that you are fat. Post a shirtless pic with your face showing and get back to me.
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2007, 02:34:56 PM »
So are the fat dudes that need to be cut out of their houses to go on Maury Povich. Congratulations!
hahahaha, yeah i look just like those 700 pounders here, hahahaha, you owned yourself again. ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2007, 02:36:11 PM »
hahahaha, yeah i look just like those 700 pounders here, hahahaha, you owned yourself again. ;D

400 pounds ??? I don't know dude, I don't work at the carnival guessing dudes weight, but I know fat when I see it.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2007, 02:41:59 PM »
hahahahaha, yeah Danny i'm 400 pounds there ::) hahahahaha, you sound like an anorexic seriously ;D anyone with higher than 3 percent bodyfat is "obese" to you, right?

Nope, just anyone who works out but won't post a shirtless pic on here. If it's not because of excessive fat, what is it? Too shredded?
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2007, 02:45:36 PM »
In that picture you look like your 20% bf.
you are right my friend, that's exactly what i am, like i've always said i'm not ripped but i'm not obese either, as to why i won't post a shirtless pics i won't post one until i have abs.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2007, 02:48:25 PM »
you are right my friend, that's exactly what i am, like i've always said i'm not ripped but i'm not obese either, as to why i won't post a shirtless pics i won't post one until i have abs.

So never ???
E

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2007, 05:43:50 PM »

jonsande

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2007, 12:19:59 AM »
Some whore asked me, I heard that, but not sure ???

Yes, absolutely. 

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2007, 01:22:41 AM »
stfu and acknowledge this

Glutes even ronnie coleman would be proud to have.