Author Topic: New Teams  (Read 6125 times)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: New Teams
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2007, 11:30:36 AM »
hahahaha, I'm posting on the V and you expect me to not see a reply? It's cute that you're completely avoiding the fact that you've been talking about me for the last 3 days now. You're even going through the board to find other threads I've posted in that you can bump.

In the 1+ years I've been posting here I've never gone past the first page on this board, and here you are actually taking time out of your day to search for old posts of mine. Yup, and you're not on my nuts? hahahaha, can't even argue with this clown. 30+ years old and following me around a message board like a lost dog. How disheartening.

long winded explanation meltdown

This isn't Nicky's day :D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2007, 11:30:46 AM »
your my guy...no your my guy..no sir you are MY guy....I hate you ...no I hate you more...NO I hate you the Most...No I hate you the most times infinity...No I hate you the most Infinity times 2 no I hate you infinity times infinity...and you can't hate me more.... ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2007, 11:32:51 AM »
your my guy...no your my guy..no sir you are MY guy....I hate you ...no I hate you more...NO I hate you the Most...No I hate you the most times infinity...No I hate you the most Infinity times 2 no I hate you infinity times infinity...and you can't hate me more.... ;D

That's all these gimmicks do. They show up for a week or two every now and then, regurgitate the same crap and cry about someone calling them a guy, as they continually post 10-12 hours a day about the same person. They then pat each other on the back and tuck their tail in their vagina and disappear again.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2007, 11:34:44 AM »
That's all these gimmicks do. They show up for a week or two every now and then, regurgitate the same crap and cry about someone calling them a guy, as they continually post 10-12 hours a day about the same person. They then pat each other on the back and tuck their tail in their vagina and disappear again.
And thats different from other groups here how?

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2007, 11:34:50 AM »

Awww, whatsa matta, is my little "guy" having another meltdown? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2007, 11:37:12 AM »
Awww, whatsa matta, is my little "guy" having another meltdown? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

hahahaha, you're trying so hard for attention it's sad. Another gimmick that tries to jump into an argument that he can't handle, and after being made to look like a fool, starts spamming the same shit the other guy was saying. Boring.

I'm 100% positive you weren't in the SQUAD. You couldn't argue you're way out of a parking ticket, let alone handle the V.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2007, 11:38:32 AM »

I'm 100% positive you weren't in the SQUAD. You couldn't argue you're way out of a parking ticket, let alone handle the V.

Open your eyes, Nicky.  This is what most of the Squad was saying behind your back all this time.  And in case you haven't noticed, nobody here likes you.  Brutal denial of reality ;)  Now run along my #1 "guy"

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2007, 11:42:01 AM »
Open your eyes, Nicky.  This is what most of the Squad was saying behind your back all this time.  And in case you haven't noticed, nobody here likes you.  Brutal denial of reality ;)  Now run along my #1 "guy"

hahahaha, how pathetic. Are you seriously looking for friends on an internet forum? And here I was thinking you couldn't make yourself look anymore pathetic. Guess I was wrong about that! Way to go.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2007, 11:44:48 AM »
hahahaha, how pathetic. Are you seriously looking for friends on an internet forum? And here I was thinking you couldn't make yourself look anymore pathetic. Guess I was wrong about that! Way to go.

Who said anything about looking for "friends"?  Read my posts more closely before you start making assumptions, Nicky boy.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2007, 11:59:49 AM »
hahaha you wouldn't be talking about Nicky Fury Hersh now would you? ;D
I guess the word pussy gave it away.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2007, 01:04:41 PM »
I guess the word pussy gave it away.

hahaha

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2007, 01:12:25 PM »
back to the topic at hand....

Joey Tito will be the captain of Team Sausage Swallowers...

discuss
The Number 2 in Scranton

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2007, 01:14:07 PM »

discuss

haha epic sour grapes at never being invited to be in the Squad except by that peter puffer mars after he got kicked out.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2007, 01:15:35 PM »

discuss
Will you be on havenbull's team, the Bum Blasters?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2007, 01:16:56 PM »
You f a g s are fuggen queer.

Who needs teams. No friends is better, just flame every cvnt!
P