Author Topic: Xtreme Tren  (Read 9620 times)

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
Re: Xtreme Tren
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2007, 11:25:03 AM »
whats a good pct?

A very storng trib stack...Something similar to vitrix by nutrex. The Most common side effect of tren xtreme is the loss of sex drive. You can still do your thing, but as far as desire.... not present.
-

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2007, 11:34:30 AM »
I dont know how many times i have to tell you guys these "tren" products are not all created equal. I have been selling tren xtreme since it came out about a year ago. Since then i have seen numerous knock offs and not one has yielded the insane feedback the american cellular labs TREN XTREME yields. IMO that is the only brand of hormones out there worth purchasing. $100.00 wow are you guys getting ripped off. PM me if you want a deal or if you have any ?'s regarding prohormones. So many out there, so many are dangerous and a waste of money. My personal advice to you all is to use american cellular labs products. They are awesome and that company takes pride in their product, and consumers. Stacking some of their products= juice like results. I know from my personal use of them.
-

S4910

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2007, 05:31:42 PM »
A good pct is inhibit e with reduce xt by sns with some trib. also I have to disagree about american cell. labs being the best out there. There are plenty of good companies out there.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2007, 06:06:02 PM »
A good pct is inhibit e with reduce xt by sns with some trib. also I have to disagree about american cell. labs being the best out there. There are plenty of good companies out there.
I have seen em all. I carry about 3 other ones. Most try to say that there overdosed on the label, i have one that even has a vanadyl bioprene delivery system and it blows! Tren Xtreme is the 1st and best out there. I have sold 1000's of units and very very rarely have somebody complain. Id like to see which ones you think are better.
 IMO dont mess with......
Tren complex by anabolic labs
19nortren-- no brand name
Trenabol by kilosports
anything without a brand name
-

S4910

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2007, 06:24:12 PM »
just because they put a high price tag on it doest make their ingredient better than someone else's when they are using the same compound.

I think its called trenadrol by kilosports. thats actually a descent product

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2007, 08:17:35 PM »
I don't think Tren Xtreme is availible anymore though is it??
Air Falcon

mikeymuscles

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2007, 03:58:48 PM »
swole what is your epxerience with the extreme tren version.  Im a couple days into it. 

S4910

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2007, 10:10:03 AM »
Im on it right now Weight is up about 6lbs. , more vascular excellent pumps and zero fat gain. I started because I have some friends that swear by it and I watched them get good results so I thought I would give it a try.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2007, 10:57:37 AM »
swole what is your epxerience with the extreme tren version.  Im a couple days into it. 
That prob yields the 2nd best feedback in my experience. Guys keep in mind these are hormones, which rely on hormone powders for the main ingrediant. Now very similar to underground labs (in the steroid world) these products are not regulated in any which way.There is no standard set and no fda approval. Some of these bogus hormone co's are feeding you trash, worthless products. The reason i hype the ACL brand so much is their legitamacy in the pro hormone world. They have a website, they have a phone #, they have the best feedback of any hormone company out there. The owner calls the store and frequently checks up on his products and personally asks if we have any ?'s. Most the other knock offs dont have phone #'s, owners affiliated or customer service. Also dont buy a product because its stronger or overdosed. If the raw powder sucks, you just get more of it. Post up the results guys, im curious too see the results and progress of your tren cycles.
-

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2007, 04:18:44 AM »
Its seems that just because its only "1 molecule away from tren A"  that its almost the same. 

That one molecule may make a Tremendous difference.  Dont waste your money.  IFyou wannaa do tren.  then do tren.  for 100 buks you can get the real thing and it WILL work wonderfully.

I heard mardrin was 1 molecule away from plastic.....

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2007, 03:53:26 PM »
I heard mardrin was 1 molecule away from plastic.....
Tren extreme is shown to convert around 84% to the real deal. Like british dragons old school trenabol. The molocule that american cellular takes out of the compound is a fat molocule. That is why their label instructs you to take the product with a meal containing at least 10gms of fat. Stuff is really good. Lots of ex juicers and cops really like it for the fact its legal and effective. Not to mention you dont have to stick yourself eod.
-

mikeymuscles

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2007, 02:13:20 PM »
this is def the real deal.  1 week into it and i am seeing major improvements.  My bench is up to 315 for 8 reps from like 4.  Also, my weight is up 5 lbs.  This is in only 1 week. 

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2007, 03:57:51 PM »
this is def the real deal.  1 week into it and i am seeing major improvements.  My bench is up to 315 for 8 reps from like 4.  Also, my weight is up 5 lbs.  This is in only 1 week. 
wait till the second week it only gets better
-

S4910

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2007, 06:52:30 PM »
Hey mikey im up about 8 lbs all together xtreme tren is defiantly working, all my lifts are up. Also I feel like I can train forever. The part I like the most is no water weight or fat gain at all

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2007, 09:00:25 PM »
Also I feel like I can train forever.
yeah that is the best part.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

overcome

• Getbig II
  • Size comes with strength, strength comes from pain
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2007, 09:13:09 PM »
how much are you guys taking, i got some and just started today, 1 pill 3 times a day, i'm 6'2'' and 230 and figured you guys would know the best dosage to take and how often. thanks, also i got 6oxo for after the cylcle, should i run something else with that?
you suck at life...

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2007, 12:07:53 AM »
just take the max amount. i thnk its five pills per day.    thats the best way to do it. dont pussy foot around with 3 pills. get the real effect..see the real gains.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2007, 08:14:14 AM »
SWOLETRAIN.  Can you give us some real before and after stats when using this product?
You sort of dodged the question. swole what is your epxerience with the extreme tren version.  Im a couple days into it

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2007, 11:42:43 AM »
Average weight gain for my customers (the ones who take it right) and train/eat like a bodybuilder gain a min of 10lbs and i have seen as much as 20lbs including water. Each pill has 5hr 1/2 life.
Take 2 pills at 9am, take another 2 at 7pm (or any 10 hr gap will work). Personally,... when it first came out I was talked into trying it. Before i had used real hormones and i gained 15lbs. After i lost water it ended up being 12 lbs gain and lost bodyfat. Since the product does not convert to estrogen, i prefer a quality trib stack as pct, it works great. (especially for those nasty libido sides tren gives the user. ;)) Extreme Tren and Tren Xtreme are both very solid products. Get them while you can.
-

overcome

• Getbig II
  • Size comes with strength, strength comes from pain
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2007, 08:21:13 PM »
so if each pill has a 5 houre 1/2 life would it be better to take 2 every 10 houres or 1 4 times a day like breakfast lunch dinner and before bed?
you suck at life...

S4910

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2007, 10:01:21 AM »
Spread them out evenly throughout the day

jlee226

• Getbig I
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2007, 11:20:36 AM »
hey swole.. how would u compare tren xtreme to epistane?  i've been on tren and love it.  i just want to see how good this epistane stuff really is.

jlee226

• Getbig I
« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2007, 11:23:28 AM »
tren xtreme from american cell labs or Extreme tren?  which is better?

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2007, 11:34:45 AM »
hey swole.. how would u compare tren xtreme to epistane?  i've been on tren and love it.  i just want to see how good this epistane stuff really is.
Hey j,
Night and day.... epistane is hit or miss in my expeirences with it. Its one of those things you have to be lean to reap the benefits (water loss, hardness, etc). Tren on the otherhand is POWERFULL!!! Anybody who takes it will get bigger, stronger, harder to a very noticable degree. To be dead honest I still put the American Cellular brand on top, as in yeilding consistant good result. They also have a version of epistane called HMG xtreme. Seems pretty good so far, but not gain 10+lbs good. The 2 together are very very good. Epistane stops virtually any water retention whatsoever. But if i had to choose any hormone it would be tren, the pros outweigh the cons.
-

S4910

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2007, 07:32:24 AM »

I have heard mixed reviews from the epistane also, some people love it and then others say it did nothing. Everyone has gotten something off the xtreme tren.