Author Topic: ONCE AND FOR ALL you NEED over 4000 calories on lifting days with cardio gh15  (Read 4387 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
and you will still lose fat. your cell membranes are made up of lipids (fat) they power your metabolism...so we need alot of fat and only enough carbs to sustain energy . no need to look for protien 40-60 grams is plenty

basically im using this measured approach with only haggen dasz iceream or ben and jerrys

this diet will not work if you are not lifting and doing cardio

its the only way to stay peaked meaning all the food you eat is getting burned right in your muscles and you are still in a deficit to lose, also meaning your stay pumped not really that dry though because of the carb effect but you stay lean however and sweat alot and you can lose a pound a day or so. basically im a big mother fucker now upping my calories
A

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
 What ???

D_1000

• Getbig IV

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
What ???

basically if you want to good its best to go all out and pull a kevin levrone without the steroids meaning

eat alot

train alot

alot of cardio

so your muscle are growing and always swole with food and the cardio creates the deficit. so you are going through ALL these calories day in and day out working out like hell to make sure ALL calories are utilized in some way. if you did pushups all day your chest will be swole as fuck and bigger and very comparable to a dude thats on juice just by the amount of "pump" going on in the chest of course you lose your size even after one day without hitting that bodypart. you dont keep that workout induced pump or size if you dont workout yeah you can still look good but dont alway shave the freaky pump look
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
is this all we can come up with

one guy is clue less

the next guy just insults

hahah you are pathetic
A

D_1000

• Getbig IV
Pathetic is as pathetic does.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
hey i got no beef with you guys why dont you stop being a bag of dicks for a change
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Show me a single study where a whole, living, human can be part of a bag of dicks.

the evidence is there just look at the book of knowledge my friend
A

D_1000

• Getbig IV
Show me a single study where a whole, living, human can be part of a bag of dicks.

Sorry, I could only find a pic.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
you guys are boring. thoughtless rehashing of putdowns. no wonder your so stupids and fats
A

D_1000

• Getbig IV

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

you guys are relentless, and stay negative no matter what like you feel you have to be loyal to your negativty like thats all you ever known is to dwell on that. do you guys not see that there is a brighter side to things, plenty of worldly mysteries waiting to be discoverd,? seems cheap cut downs is the cap of your intellegence
A

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Something tells me this isn't once and for all.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Something tells me this isn't once and for all.

hahahh i think it is bro hear me out

i had 3 icecreams and some salad and peanuts. so all n all i had about 4300 calories

i ran for 1 hour

lifted weights non stop super setted everything even legs for 1 hour.

that morning i was 225

the next morning after i shitted i was 224
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Sorry we hurt your feelings. Lets start over:

My name is garraeth (lower-case "g"). How do you do?

sorry man you are just a loser i was trying to help
A

D_1000

• Getbig IV
LISTEN FVCKS IM ENLIGHTEND THE VOICES COME FROM THE HIGHER DIMENSIONS! FREQUENCIES THE DELENQUENTS CANNOT COMPREHEND YOU HAVE TO BE TRULY LOVING TO YOUR FAMILY FRIENDS AND STRANGERS TO BE ENLIGHTEND. OF COURSE I HAVE MY PERSONAL FEELINGS I MAY THING THIS OR THAT GUY IS A FVCKING IDIOT BUT I WILL STILL LOVE HIM OR HER TO THE DEATH

Dw, you used to be cool when you were more sane. I blame Abeles on this.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Bro you waste too much of your time thinking about your goddamn diet!
TEAM Nasser

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Dw, you used to be cool when you were more sane. I blame Abeles on this.

Adonis is the man. We are totally different but we have one thing in common. We are superior to the delienquents here
A

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
is this all we can come up with

one guy is clue less

the next guy just insults

hahah you are pathetic
epic bitterness.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
daddywaddy lets get real, you re addicted to weed, so you smoke now every other day, thats why you increased the calories, cause you get thoe nasty munchies after a joint. right?

but i have to agree with the adonis principles, a calorie is a calorie when trying to create a calorie deficit, i lost 5 inces of my waist in 3 months, with eating whatever i want, i just eat less, i just opened the fridge, looking for a diner, i had tons of tuna in can, i looked at it with disqust, and went for the peanutbutter 100 grams. i try to keep the good fats at a high level, it helps loosing muscle while dieting, also i try to stay at around 100 gr of protein.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
Last week DW was telling us to fast with lemon juice and Celtic Sea Salt  ::)

Binge and Purge much?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
look you guys you got it all wrong must just fell out the tree? look everytime you guys act up you are stumbling on a bananna pill , only makeing fools of yourselves, laying there in a pool of piss you do not wish to recieve help by wich i am teaching you and i have learned since small child in a cave sensless to time but is one with the devine and thats all that matters in life my dubs
A

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
look you guys you got it all wrong must just fell out the tree? look everytime you guys act up you are stumbling on a bananna pill , only makeing fools of yourselves, laying there in a pool of piss you do not wish to recieve help by wich i am teaching you and i have learned since small child in a cave sensless to time but is one with the devine and thats all that matters in life my dubs

you have to understand that yo have a fast metabolism, you didnt had no belly when you was eating 5000 cals a day, other people that eat that mutch food would have a bag of tits, that they have to wear a bra and a gut that rivals Superstarbillygraham's. so calm down and have a nice diet coke.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.

Can you please reread your paragraphs before you hit the post button?

climber

• Getbig III
Can you please reread your paragraphs before you hit the post button?

I can't even be bothered reading to the end of his bullshit posts...
Hrmmm