Author Topic: PROOF YOU CAN GROW IN A CALORIE DEFECIT!!!!  (Read 28975 times)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
Re: PROOF YOU CAN GROW IN A CALORIE DEFECIT!!!!
« Reply #75 on: June 13, 2007, 09:24:05 PM »
I am going to bed but will be up tommorow at 7. Feel free to leave questions and i will try to answer and explain more of what im doing. There is good information in this thread. I was skeptical about what adonis was telling me at first too but i tested what he said and it worked. It made sense too. It is common knowledge.
Night honey..Talk to you later .

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2007, 09:26:12 PM »
you weighed 217 in that "bulked up" pic?

You were just a fat ass, no wonder you're so small when you diet down, you have no muscle whatsoever. You should put on 20-25 pounds and actually lift some real weights (not Adonis' nutsack). At 5'11" tall and 217 you should be ripped, but in that pic you are all flabby and not one of those measurements is even close to true.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2007, 09:26:30 PM »
Please explain how a "Carb-Up" works and please show me CONCRETE EVIDENCE of one working or in progress.

I bet you can`t.

Show you concrete evidence adam?  Show me it doesnt work with bodybuilders!  They dont use it for performance.  They use it for physiologic effects.  I know exactly the effect it had on me for my show in 2005, as well as my show last year.  Just because you do not 'believe' in it adam...doesnt mean something cant work.  You have your belief that muscle cant be lost.  Do a search on exercise induced proteolysis once.  You have your theories....other people have theirs.  Again, bottom line is that you have NEVER gotten to the point of depleting your body down then introducing some foods to fill you out and pull sub-q water out.  There is no point in arguing with you because you will NEVER get to that point.  So, have your debate here and do what you always do and try and cram your theories and opinions down peoples throats.  I have told you before that if you would choose another route, you would have a much more positive reaction.

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: June 13, 2007, 09:27:23 PM »
Buttsuck ,you have a great structure,need few more years and  little bit more size,  you could do very well in natural bodybuilding , carbing up is not a myth ,   you have to be shredded  and carb depleted to notice it , in those pictures you are just lean . :)

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 13, 2007, 09:27:40 PM »
217 my ass hahahahahahha

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2007, 09:27:45 PM »
Fat people are ridiculed and are unhealthy.  Why would anyone want to be fat, just to look bigger?  That's ridiculous.  You must be a fat douche bag in denial who everyone ridicules
You're right about that(damn it) ...But...Butthole wasn't to that point...He was pretty muscular..Not obese .. Squabfather would be in the unhealthy ,ridiculed category... But...You never say anything to him..

I believe what goes for one ..goes for all....

RadOncDoc

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2007, 09:28:49 PM »
DUDE! The leaner you've gotten ...The uglier you've gotten... He's leaner..So his face got leaner.!?..Big fucking deal!!

Whatever...This kid would be a god at the beach. Good job, by the way. I do question your stats a bit, however. You said you weigh 150 lbs but have a 46 inch chest? Also, if you had a 46 inch chest and 24 inch waist, you would look absolutely ridiculous from the side. You look good either way, but I'm doubting the measurements.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #82 on: June 13, 2007, 09:29:45 PM »
Show you concrete evidence adam?  Show me it doesnt work with bodybuilders!  They dont use it for performance.  They use it for physiologic effects.  I know exactly the effect it had on me for my show in 2005, as well as my show last year.  Just because you do not 'believe' in it adam...doesnt mean something cant work.  You have your belief that muscle cant be lost.  Do a search on exercise induced proteolysis once.  You have your theories....other people have theirs.  Again, bottom line is that you have NEVER gotten to the point of depleting your body down then introducing some foods to fill you out and pull sub-q water out.  There is no point in arguing with you because you will NEVER get to that point.  So, have your debate here and do what you always do and try and cram your theories and opinions down peoples throats.  I have told you before that if you would choose another route, you would have a much more positive reaction.
The Onus is on you my friend. You are the one claiming it works.  Prove it.  If it works, this should be easy to do.

If it is common practice surely there is evidence and an explanation behind it.  Guess what, There is none.

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2007, 09:30:13 PM »
Fat people are ridiculed and are unhealthy.  Why would anyone want to be fat, just to look bigger?  That's ridiculous.  You must be a fat douche bag in denial who everyone ridicules

you've obviously never heard of bulking and cutting. For an average natural to put on 40 pounds of muscle from a base bodyweight they need to be on a high calorie diet. You'll get fat. Doing small weights with a million sets like this guy wont help you put on 40 pounds of muscle year or two.
Hrmmm

Mat

• Getbig II
  • Wizard from Oz
« Reply #84 on: June 13, 2007, 09:31:24 PM »
Arms went from 19 to 16, quads from 27 to 22, calves from 17 to 15. Waist from 40 to 24. Chest from 50 to 46. Not an ounce of muscle was lost.
Even though your measurments went down you look a lot better in the leaner pics, and to be honest you even look bigger - being that much leaner creates the illusion of being bigger. Keep it up.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 13, 2007, 09:31:44 PM »
Whatever...This kid would be a god at the beach. Good job, by the way. I do question your stats a bit, however. You said you weigh 150 lbs but have a 46 inch chest? Also, if you had a 46 inch chest and 24 inch waist, you would look absolutely ridiculous from the side. You look good either way, but I'm doubting the measurements.
This kid would go absolutely unnoticed at the beach, he's just a skinny little skater kid. Hundreds of thousands of them here, like roaches you can't get rid of the little emo skater, girl pants wearing, hair over one eye, thinking they are fat @150#s pussies.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #86 on: June 13, 2007, 09:31:48 PM »
You're right about that(damn it) ...But...Butthole wasn't to that point...He was pretty muscular..Not obese .. Squabfather would be in the unhealthy ,ridiculed category... But...You never say anything to him..

I believe what goes for one ..goes for all....

He's dieting, he's trying to get leaner.  Plus he posted a picture.   

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: June 13, 2007, 09:34:25 PM »
This kid would go absolutely unnoticed at the beach, he's just a skinny little skater kid. Hundreds of thousands of them here, like roaches you can't get rid of the little emo skater, girl pants wearing, hair over one eye, thinking they are fat @150#s pussies.

I think you're right. my little brother looks more cut and muscular than he does.. and he's never touched a weight in his life.
Hrmmm

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: June 13, 2007, 09:34:25 PM »
He's dieting, he's trying to get leaner.  Plus he posted a picture.   
I'll leave you alone tonight..You've been a gentleman...

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #89 on: June 13, 2007, 09:35:18 PM »
you've obviously never heard of bulking and cutting. For an average natural to put on 40 pounds of muscle from a base bodyweight they need to be on a high calorie diet. You'll get fat. Doing small weights with a million sets like this guy wont help you put on 40 pounds of muscle year or two.

40lbs of muscle in year or two  ???  ::)

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: June 13, 2007, 09:36:31 PM »
40lbs of muscle in year or two  ???  ::)

If you do compound exercises and work balls to the wall it's definately possible.
Hrmmm

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2007, 09:37:02 PM »
If you do compound exercises and work balls to the wall it's definately possible.
With some help..

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2007, 09:38:00 PM »

Ok, I will do that.  In 5 years I should have 200lbs more muscle.   Thanks for the tip.

Mat

• Getbig II
  • Wizard from Oz
« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2007, 09:38:21 PM »
Natural??

RadOncDoc

• Getbig II
« Reply #94 on: June 13, 2007, 09:39:13 PM »

Well, I was trying to be nice, but his measurements obviously cannot be real. You cannot be 5' 11'' with a 46 inch chest and 16 inch arms and weigh 150 lbs. At the same time, however, I think you vastly overestimate the number of men with good physiques. Hell, this kid looks better than 99.9% of the people who work out at your average 24 hr fitness. The fact is, the vast majority of American men look like absolute shit, and most of the men you see at gyms don't even look like they work out. In all seriousness, I cannot think of one guy at my gym as ripped as this kid. Most men are not muscular and do not have low bf%s...except for GetBig posters.  ::)

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: June 13, 2007, 09:40:10 PM »
Get some hormones kid  :P

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: June 13, 2007, 09:41:52 PM »
Natural??

Yeah for sure.. if you start at a low weight..
Hrmmm

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 13, 2007, 09:42:32 PM »
Well, I was trying to be nice, but his measurements obviously cannot be real. You cannot be 5' 11'' with a 46 inch chest and 16 inch arms and weigh 150 lbs. At the same time, however, I think you vastly overestimate the number of men with good physiques. Hell, this kid looks better than 99.9% of the people who work out at your average 24 hr fitness. The fact is, the vast majority of American men look like absolute shit, and most of the men you see at gyms don't even look like they work out. In all seriousness, I cannot think of one guy at my gym as ripped as this kid. Most men are not muscular and do not have low bf%s...except for GetBig posters.  ::)
In SoCal, at the beaches, this guy is a dime a dozen. Everywhere at the beach is a 150# ripped pipsqueak. The real rare sight is the 250# ripped guy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: June 13, 2007, 09:43:34 PM »
Ok, I will do that.  In 5 years I should have 200lbs more muscle.   Thanks for the tip.

yeah, whatever... you wont gain above your genetic limit, with the right training and good genetics it is definitely possible to add 40 pounds onto an untrained guy in the first two years of training.

Well, I was trying to be nice, but his measurements obviously cannot be real. You cannot be 5' 11'' with a 46 inch chest and 16 inch arms and weigh 150 lbs. At the same time, however, I think you vastly overestimate the number of men with good physiques. Hell, this kid looks better than 99.9% of the people who work out at your average 24 hr fitness. The fact is, the vast majority of American men look like absolute shit, and most of the men you see at gyms don't even look like they work out. In all seriousness, I cannot think of one guy at my gym as ripped as this kid. Most men are not muscular and do not have low bf%s...except for GetBig posters.  ::)

he definitely does have a good physique.
Hrmmm

RadOncDoc

• Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: June 13, 2007, 09:48:58 PM »
In SoCal, at the beaches, this guy is a dime a dozen. Everywhere at the beach is a 150# ripped pipsqueak. The real rare sight is the 250# ripped guy.

I live in on the beach in SoCal, and I can tell you that this kind of physique is not a "dime a dozen." I'm not saying this kid is something special, but I really think it is preposterous to say that all skinny guys look like this kid or that this kind of physique is commonplace. The kid actually has something of a back, which isn't true for a lot of the ripped kids you see at the beach. Like I said, I'm not saying this kid is the next Dorian Yates, but give him a little bit of credit--he actually does look like he works out.