Author Topic: Which Pros Arms Were the Biggest?  (Read 89541 times)

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Which Pros Arms Were the Biggest?
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2007, 12:18:04 AM »
chris "Big Guns" bennett    :o

BTW he doesn't inject MCT oil into those things.... ;D
musclegurus.com

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2007, 01:30:27 AM »
ronnie coleman
Mike Matarazzo
Lee Priest
Paul Dillet
Nasser
and Arnold (simply cos they looked so good)
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2007, 06:34:45 AM »
Lacks tris but arms are still insane  :o
Truly STOP WHINING

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2007, 07:13:37 AM »
manfred was not a pro bber, but he probably had the biggest arms or some other guy with synthol.

seriously, as guys like valantino have proven, synthol has ruined the whole notion of biggest arms because all a guy has to do is put the most synthol in his arms and voila, biggest arms.

as far as muscular arms that i think were real i'd say dillet had the biggest, but then, his arms never seemed to get that rock hard look so i'm not even 100% about him.

bertil fox probably had the best combination of size and density and were outrageously thick for a pre synthol period. guys like fox and bill pettis had that kind of freaky development that looked as strong as they were big.

marko and marcus just look like they forgot to shoot the tris. that is probably unfair but these kinds of arms (where one muscle group ie biceps, just seems to jutt out disproprtionately to everything else) just don't have that much impact imo.

prime ronnie's arms, condition, size, density, detail, credibility seem to be the most developed in recent memory and are definitely the most complete of any mr olympia in the history of the sport.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2007, 07:14:33 AM »
manfred was not a pro bber, but he probably had the biggest arms or some other guy with synthol.

seriously, as guys like valantino have proven, synthol has ruined the whole notion of biggest arms because all a guy has to do is put the most synthol in his arms and voila, biggest arms.

as far as muscular arms that i think were real i'd say dillet had the biggest, but then, his arms never seemed to get that rock hard look so i'm not even 100% about him.

bertil fox probably had the best combination of size and density and were outrageously thick for a pre synthol period. guys like fox and bill pettis had that kind of freaky development that looked as strong as they were big.

marko and marcus just look like they forgot to shoot the tris. that is probably unfair but these kinds of arms (where one muscle group ie biceps, just seems to jutt out disproprtionately to everything else) just don't have that much impact imo.

prime ronnie's arms, condition, size, density, detail, credibility seem to be the most developed in recent memory and are definitely the most complete of any mr olympia in the history of the sport.
thank u for the insight ...no go fuck off ...hahahaha

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2007, 07:16:43 AM »

Dillet, Marko & Coleman side-by-side. Pause at 7-8 seconds and Coleman/Dillet close Coleman might be slightly bigger and that was taken when he was smaller. Dillet a little harder, IMO. Markos a little smaller and possibly a little synthol based on the difference in biceps shape:

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2007, 07:17:55 AM »
Ronnie has the highest peaking biceps EVER.. Just go check out the Ronnie in Brazil thread.. His arms look atleast 23" pumped..  :o

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2007, 07:28:49 AM »
He's Beef it Betil Fox.
Had it not been for two mouthy whores, he still would be Mr Olympia.

He has the most bodybuilding potential in all of St Kitts

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2007, 07:37:54 AM »
It's just the angle. Kevin had crazy arms, but he didn't have Coleman arms 8)

Hey now, you are showing pics of Levrone in his later years at a MUCH reduced bodyweight??? Show pics of him at 250+ in competition.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #59 on: June 19, 2007, 07:41:38 AM »
He has the most bodybuilding potential in all of St Kitts

All of the WORLD, but he was in an age of small potatoes. They kept penalizing him for coming in at a heavier bodyweight, forcing him to lose 45 pounds and his trademark size in the process.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2007, 07:46:06 AM »
Dillet, Marko & Coleman side-by-side. Pause at 7-8 seconds and Coleman/Dillet close Coleman might be slightly bigger, Markos a little smaller and possibly a little synthol:

true, dillet's and coleman's arms are about the same size there overall, but marko's biceps by themselves are bigger than both of them, purely because of augmentation, however his overall arm size doesn't match.

syntholled arms look like shit imo.

levrone had great tris, but his condition in that shot, regardless of angles etc, is nowhere near coleman's.

put ronnie in the same slightly more bulked condition and ronnie would have much larger arms overall.

someone said that levrone's tris were augmented but i don't buy that. levrone was a very strong bencher and ALWAYS had phenomenal development in the delts and tris. i just think he was gifted in those areas particularly.

Alex A

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Alex Azarian
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2007, 08:06:16 AM »
Albert Beckles were one of the best and still looking awesome at 75!  Still training daily at Golds NorthHollywood.
www.prepbyalex.com
national contender

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2007, 08:09:33 AM »
Albert Beckles were one of the best and still looking awesome at 75!  Still training daily at Golds NorthHollywood.

beckles definitely had awesome arms but they don't come anywhere close to the subject of the thread.

markofan

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2007, 08:21:57 AM »
true, dillet's and coleman's arms are about the same size there overall, but marko's biceps by themselves are bigger than both of them, purely because of augmentation, however his overall arm size doesn't match.

Synthol wasn't invented until 1996.  Marko's arms showed phenomenal biceps development back around 1993-94 when he won the Finnish Championships at age  20.  A lot of people have opined that Marko has used synthol but there really is no evidence of that.  He just happens to have incredible genetics for biceps mass.  And his overall arm size was bigger than either Dillet or Coleman eventually coming close to 24-1/2" cold.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2007, 08:25:54 AM »
Synthol wasn't invented until 1996.  Marko's arms showed phenomenal biceps development back around 1993-94 when he won the Finnish Championships at age  20.  A lot of people have opined that Marko has used synthol but there really is no evidence of that.  He just happens to have incredible genetics for biceps mass.

Something like Ruhl, with insane bis not quite matched by tris. Unfortunately he supposedly tore one while doing 300 lb. preacher curls.

What keeps the synthol question alive is the fact that the peak seems to have changed, as seen in those pics.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2007, 08:26:44 AM »
Synthol wasn't invented until 1996.  Marko's arms showed phenomenal biceps development back around 1993-94 when he won the Finnish Championships at age  20.  A lot of people have opined that Marko has used synthol but there really is no evidence of that.  He just happens to have incredible genetics for biceps mass.

hahaha and look at him now  ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2007, 08:36:59 AM »
hahaha and look at him now  ;D

Must've had some serious medical problems, Marko that is..

I mean Levrone came off and still looked better than most people here in his 40's.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2007, 08:39:48 AM »
Must've had some serious medical problems, Marko that is..

I mean Levrone came off and still looked better than most people here in his 40's.

Well, Levrone prays to GOD, the green horse.

Marko is an idiot, praying to the red horse. He manifested this kidney disease by his own ignorance.

The only thing that can save him is if he participates in the green horse introductory offer, $497,77 for a yearly membership, and eternal salvation.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: June 19, 2007, 08:40:49 AM »
Synthol wasn't invented until 1996.  Marko's arms showed phenomenal biceps development back around 1993-94 when he won the Finnish Championships at age  20.  A lot of people have opined that Marko has used synthol but there really is no evidence of that.  He just happens to have incredible genetics for biceps mass.  And his overall arm size was bigger than either Dillet or Coleman eventually coming close to 24-1/2" cold.

don't buy it.

manfred had oiled up arms way before 1996. unless you expect me to believe that manfred's arms were natural too.

at least manfred was smart enough to get the tris done aswell so they would at least look anatomically...sort of...proportionate.

tris make up 2/3 of the upper arms in human beings. sorry, but i don't accept that marko's arms defy that logic. even if he did have abnormal genetics for the bicep muscles there are also changing shape tell tale signs mentioned by pumpster.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 19, 2007, 08:54:10 AM »
Hey Markofan,

What happenned to Marko? Getting lots of pub in mm magazine in 90's as next big thing, never saw anything...

Who knows for sure when synthol or predecessors were invented? Its not like they gonna give out a nobel prize and announce it on CNN. I personally, me, imo, believe they're not natural. If not oil, then something else.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: June 19, 2007, 09:42:19 AM »
Hey now, you are showing pics of Levrone in his later years at a MUCH reduced bodyweight??? Show pics of him at 250+ in competition.

exactly.

kevin never had peaks like ronnie, but much, much bigger triceps.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 19, 2007, 09:58:43 AM »
exactly.

kevin never had peaks like ronnie, but much, much bigger triceps.

Great arms but never like Coleman, who also has huge tris.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 19, 2007, 02:07:59 PM »
Big is relative, so Priest:

arm in / height in = biggest.

What are those things 21", on a 5'4" body?

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 19, 2007, 03:14:53 PM »
Big is relative, so Priest:

arm in / height in = biggest.

What are those things 21", on a 5'4" body?

Coleman's got virtually the same volume, with greater refinement, flow and peak.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: June 19, 2007, 03:32:06 PM »
In terms of measurement, I think no one touches big Ron.

Camel Jockey has spoken the correct.  Ronnie also weighed close to 300 in contest shape.