Author Topic: PBW: MILOS RADIO SEMINAR - Parts 1 & 2 - Listen Now!  (Read 42449 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: PBW WEEKLY PLAY by PLAY ---MILOS SARCEV
« Reply #75 on: July 02, 2007, 07:23:36 PM »
you don't think that taking that while you train will aid in growth and recovery?
It may aid to a degree, probably not more than having a whey/dex shake before and after workouts for example. Won't have drug like effects or affect muscle growth to the degree that Milos says, that I'm certain of.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #76 on: July 02, 2007, 07:26:21 PM »
VB seems to have a personal thing against everything Milos says.
Not everything but I'm against exaggerated claims aimed at impressionable bodybuilders. I knew it was nothing revolutionary like Milos said a few months ago. These pre/post workout mixes have been around for many years. Just take a look at Biotest's Surge product.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: July 02, 2007, 07:28:20 PM »
It may aid to a degree, probably not more than having a whey/dex shake before and after workouts for example. Won't have drug like effects or affect muscle growth to the degree that Milos says, that I'm certain of.
no i wouldn't expect drug like effects but what he said was pretty imteresting.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #78 on: July 02, 2007, 07:28:52 PM »
i hope they don't talk about this suspension bullshit the whole time.

No kidding...but I hope everyone got my point?

I witnessed the "murder" and reported...
I was told that FULL INVESTIGATION of this matter is on the way...(I was hoping INVESTIGATION of the - murder...but ended up to be only investigation of "my conduct")...Hmmmmm?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #79 on: July 02, 2007, 07:29:49 PM »
No kidding...but I hope everyone got my point?

I witnessed the "murder" and reported...
I was told that FULL INVESTIGATION of this matter is on the way...(I was hoping INVESTIGATION of the - murder...but ended up to be only investigation of "my conduct")...Hmmmmm?

it's OK though, I read Paul Chua is retiring all of the sudden ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 02, 2007, 07:30:06 PM »
I have to turn my volume waaay up for Milos and waaay down for Chick...heh.

I was told to speak as loud as possible...and I did...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #81 on: July 02, 2007, 07:31:24 PM »
no i wouldn't expect drug like effects but what he said was pretty imteresting.
I just missed the show so I'll have to listen to the replay.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: July 02, 2007, 07:32:42 PM »
I was told to speak as loud as possible...and I did...
yeah it wasn't your voice -- it was the sound levels

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 02, 2007, 07:39:27 PM »
Milos is all man, he takes the fall for Dennis

Well, I was responsible and he didn't look as planned - so it is my fault...
Still puzzled about it...but by all means I take the blame.

First - we could have plaid "safe" but I convinced him to go "all out" into shocking, exploding fullness that would make everyone realize how big he really is.
Not too many of you guys saw DJ - full as a house...I did...and it is scary sight...
I was hoping that this kind a look will make everyone take a notice...but we went overboard and he didn't look as planned...

Still, talking about contest prep in general - as I said - it is very easy to JUST GET RIPPED AND DRY...
Once you start "pushing the envelope" and take chances - you pay for the consequences...

Other Dennis (Wolf) for example carbed up with almost 5000 grams of carbs in matter of three days...and we did push the envelope in his case - and he won...

I did 72 pro shows and 72 different preparations regarding my "last week"...Also, I discuss with my athletes exactly WHAT KIND OF LOOK we want to achieve for each and every show...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 02, 2007, 07:40:13 PM »
Milos is passionate about this stuff you have to like that.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 02, 2007, 07:41:44 PM »
holy shit 5000 grams of carbs. :o

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 02, 2007, 07:46:27 PM »
Milos would be happy to do a show specially about juice

DO IT !  ;D

Very happy INDEED...
I hope one day to be on Larry King Live confronting major medical experts who state that juice is "destructive"...

ABUSE of anything is damaging and destructive...
Too much WATER could kill...(find numerous cases on Internet IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE) - so is water also "destructive"?

ANABOLISM is CONSTRUCTIVE metabolism...remember that.
Anabolic medicaments or supplements are designed to be given to catabolic patients...Old, weak, injured, BURNED ::), HIV+, muscle wasting...etc...etc...+ Anabolic anything = strong, healthy, HAPPY...SUPERMAN... ;) - just ask Lee...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 02, 2007, 07:49:31 PM »
Ok get this guy on CNN to tell the world that

Please do.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 02, 2007, 07:50:08 PM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #89 on: July 02, 2007, 07:51:57 PM »
this is my favorite drinks pre and post sessions,,

pre- 25-50mg ephedrine + 400mg caffeine + little aspirin + 25-50mcg t3 + 2-3mg letro or arimidex and 30mg nolva to make estrogen none existant since estrogen is for girly men when preping,,+ 3 bananas + 100-150mcg clenbuterol or 6mg albuterol + one broken milky winstrol for the color ;) + 30-40mg halo because i like the taste

i take all this,, i mixed it in a nice drink that i call thegh15nobullshitdrink,,then i zip it while taking a dump or peeing

post training i do this,,
i take insulin fast acting put it in me with growth mixed because i love to piss mr gareth off ;),,,then i zip on some eggwhites or protien shake with another banana,,then i wait till my taste buds feel they wanna eat and they do very fast because you remember the t3 from the pre drink....,,,i enter a nice cuban or german place order good nice healthy meal :) and finish it up with my version of crystal light pink lemonade with another 50mcg of t3,,

my muscles love this routine ;)
fallen angel

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 02, 2007, 07:54:31 PM »

pre- 25-50mg ephedrine + 400mg caffeine + little aspirin + 25-50mcg t3 + 2-3mg letro or arimidex and 30mg nolva to make estrogen none existant since estrogen is for girly men when preping,,+ 3 bananas + 100-150mcg clenbuterol or 6mg albuterol + one broken milky winstrol for the color ;) + 30-40mg halo because i like the taste

i take all this,, i mixed it in a nice drink that i call thegh15nobullshitdrink,,then i zip it while taking a dump or peeing

i take insulin fast acting put it in me with growth mixed because i love to piss mr gareth off ;),,,then i zip on some eggwhites or protien shake with another banana,,then i wait till my taste buds feel they wanna eat and they do very fast because you remember the t3 from the pre drink....,,,i enter a nice cuban or german place order good nice healthy meal :) and finish it up with my version of crystal light pink lemonade with another 50mcg of t3,,

hahahahhaaaa.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: July 02, 2007, 08:01:11 PM »

You're a moron. You're taking your GH with a banana...should be taking with kiwi fruit. shit, even a neophyte such as I know that  ::)

But seriously why would the HRT doc tell me what he did if it's bullshit?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 02, 2007, 08:18:53 PM »
how many guys are going to start using the pre and during workout drink, i'll admit it's got me interested.

I have been talking about it for years but some would just not want to listen...

THE ONLY opportunity during a day when blood flow to the muscle is overwhelming is only DURING the training!

Think!

Normally 5 liters of blood goes through your body with 10-15...OK - 20 % (tops) going to your muscles at rest...

Blood flow increases 5 fold (or more) during intense training...and 60-70...even 80 % going to your muscles!!!

Are you paying attention?

Now, what if that blood is SATURATED with most anabolic nutrients in elemental form - ready to be pushed into the cells (should I say muscle cells)?
Free form aminos - SPECIFIC ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS that your body CANNOT manufacture within and therefore MUST be consumed - in right amounts at the right time being in blood which is now delivered to the working muscle with TRANSPORTER (insulin) available and ready to push ALL THE NUTRIENTS (aminos, glucose, ATP...) where they suppose to go (muscle cells off course)...

Think of blood already saturated (with PRE WORKOUT DRINK OF CHOICE) that is continuously being "fortified" with additional nutrients of choice (through DURING THE WORKOUT DRINK - which is taken after each set...)
Now think of the TYPE of the workout that I am using with my athletes (GIANT SETS - crazy intensity, high volume, variety of exercises, angles, principles, grips, speeds...etc...etc - which certainly stimulates MORE muscle fibers and muscle cells than ANY OTHER WORKOUT...) - nutrients IN and OUT...blood flow to the MAX...muscle stimulation extraordinary and CONSTANT...Storage hormone present and ready to "free" super saturated blood from overwhelming amount of glucose and aminos...and cells (muscle cells off course) "screaming" for them....

What do you think will happen?
Empty cells surrounded with glucose and aminos in presence of insulin would REFUSE to take anything as science tells us that body should wait for the "window of opportunity" for that to happen - AFTER THE WORKOUT?

THINK AGAIN!

Well, that's simplified version of my theory which contradicts what is accepted by many experts in field of exercise physiology...

Why it is not accepted yet?
Because nobody really suggested for this to be considered and study to be made...

Do the "study" and publish results...than criticize...
Also, as some would think - nothing new...simple whey, creatine, glutamine, vitargo in any amounts would do it...DON'T BE SO SURE...

It is much more than that...and for patient - everything will be explained...OFF COURSE IF I GET THEIR INTEREST...

First step is: THINK ABOUT IT AND IF YOU FIND IT LOGICAL - TRY IT...and let me know what happens ;)

www.koloseum.com

Unfortunately - I don't have much of my "initial order" - and next order will be available in about 6 weeks...but few of you who will TRY - let me know what you think...

If you have any questions - find me on my board...as lately I don't have much time to come here (not that I don't want...but really have no time...Today is little exception...but I have to go now -anyway...)

Good luck...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 02, 2007, 08:29:35 PM »
I have been talking about it for years but some would just not want to listen...

THE ONLY opportunity during a day when blood flow to the muscle is overwhelming is only DURING the training!

Think!

Normally 5 liters of blood goes through your body with 10-15...OK - 20 % (tops) going to your muscles at rest...

Blood flow increases 5 fold (or more) during intense training...and 60-70...even 80 % going to your muscles!!!

Are you paying attention?

Now, what if that blood is SATURATED with most anabolic nutrients in elemental form - ready to be pushed into the cells (should I say muscle cells)?
Free form aminos - SPECIFIC ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS that your body CANNOT manufacture within and therefore MUST be consumed - in right amounts at the right time being in blood which is now delivered to the working muscle with TRANSPORTER (insulin) available and ready to push ALL THE NUTRIENTS (aminos, glucose, ATP...) where they suppose to go (muscle cells off course)...

Think of blood already saturated (with PRE WORKOUT DRINK OF CHOICE) that is continuously being "fortified" with additional nutrients of choice (through DURING THE WORKOUT DRINK - which is taken after each set...)
Now think of the TYPE of the workout that I am using with my athletes (GIANT SETS - crazy intensity, high volume, variety of exercises, angles, principles, grips, speeds...etc...etc - which certainly stimulates MORE muscle fibers and muscle cells than ANY OTHER WORKOUT...) - nutrients IN and OUT...blood flow to the MAX...muscle stimulation extraordinary and CONSTANT...Storage hormone present and ready to "free" super saturated blood from overwhelming amount of glucose and aminos...and cells (muscle cells off course) "screaming" for them....

What do you think will happen?
Empty cells surrounded with glucose and aminos in presence of insulin would REFUSE to take anything as science tells us that body should wait for the "window of opportunity" for that to happen - AFTER THE WORKOUT?

THINK AGAIN!

Well, that's simplified version of my theory which contradicts what is accepted by many experts in field of exercise physiology...

Why it is not accepted yet?
Because nobody really suggested for this to be considered and study to be made...

Do the "study" and publish results...than criticize...
Also, as some would think - nothing new...simple whey, creatine, glutamine, vitargo in any amounts would do it...DON'T BE SO SURE...

It is much more than that...and for patient - everything will be explained...OFF COURSE IF I GET THEIR INTEREST...

First step is: THINK ABOUT IT AND IF YOU FIND IT LOGICAL - TRY IT...and let me know what happens ;)

www.koloseum.com

Unfortunately - I don't have much of my "initial order" - and next order will be available in about 6 weeks...but few of you who will TRY - let me know what you think...

If you have any questions - find me on my board...as lately I don't have much time to come here (not that I don't want...but really have no time...Today is little exception...but I have to go now -anyway...)

Good luck...
hey Milos do you think that 12 oz. grape juice, 5 grams of BCAA's and 5 grams of creatine is ok for a "poor man's" brew?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #94 on: July 02, 2007, 08:49:54 PM »
hey Milos do you think that 12 oz. grape juice, 5 grams of BCAA's and 5 grams of creatine is ok for a "poor man's" brew?

I think his formula has not just BCAA'a, but all the essential AA's.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Stavios

« Reply #95 on: July 02, 2007, 08:51:12 PM »
To tell you the truth - I have a hard time understanding myself...
If I leave the phone message for my wife - but I come home first and listen to my message - I have to ask her: "what did I say?"

Oh well... ::)

don't get me wrong it was not about how you speak !
seems like the volume was low when you were talking, and when Bob was speaking it was really loud

it was better after a couple of minute

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #96 on: July 02, 2007, 09:06:22 PM »

Think!

It's actually a very good idea Milos...congrats.

This "reaction" in the body is called Active Hyperemia, and I think it increases blood flow to working muscles a lot more than five fold  :o

Great way to capitalize on post workout "muscle feeding."  ;)
just not good enough

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #97 on: July 02, 2007, 09:30:32 PM »
It's actually a very good idea Milos...congrats.

It's not a new idea by any means. Like I said Biotest has pimped this idea for years. There are studies on protein synthesis comparing aminos/protein taken before/after training (yes protein synthesis increases more acutely if you feed before, glycogen synthesis as well). There are studies showing a feeding increases blood flow further during training as well (via the vasodilation induced by insulin). Seems like Milos hasn't looked at the available research since he thinks his idea is new. Multiple supplement companies have pre/post amino/carb mixes out, and have for quite a while.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #98 on: July 02, 2007, 09:33:19 PM »
It's not a new idea by any means. Like I said Biotest has pimped this idea for years. There are studies on protein synthesis comparing aminos/protein taken before/after training (yes protein synthesis increases more acutely if you feed before, glycogen synthesis as well). There are studies showing a feeding increases blood flow further during training as well (via the vasodilation induced by insulin). Seems like Milos hasn't looked at the available research since he thinks his idea is new. Multiple supplement companies have pre/post amino/carb mixes out, and have for quite a while.

You tryin' to say Milos owes John Berardi royalties?  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #99 on: July 02, 2007, 09:38:32 PM »
Interesting that Milos advocates training similar to what Larry Scott did. Fast sets and super pump. Then he feeds the muscle often before, during and after pumping it. Is that sufficient to make muscles grow? Not sure. I have a different approach that I find successful for most muscles. Not sure I have the motivation to get really big legs!

Am curious what Milos thinks about gh15 training tips re drug immersion.