Author Topic: Chris Benoit: Family found dead! Threads merged...  (Read 105876 times)

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
Re: Chris Benoit & family found dead!
« Reply #200 on: June 26, 2007, 06:05:13 AM »
yeah...i found that interesting as well....no mention of it this morning on any news channel that i saw....

i guess wrestlers dont rate news worthy.....

it really saddens me, Man. it looks like the media thinks this tragedy is wrestling related. we don't know yet the causes, but regardless, it should have get some attention. I guess they'd rather talk about fcuking Paris Hilton getting out of jail
Get Big, or Die Trying

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #201 on: June 26, 2007, 06:09:37 AM »

I guess they'd rather talk about fcuking Paris Hilton getting out of jail

regardless of whether youre a "fan" of wrestling or not.....

regardless of your beliefs in regard to the wars in afgan. and iraq...

newsworthy shit happens everyday, murder, us soldiers being killed...etc, etc.

but paris fucking hilton has been at the top of the news AGAIN

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #202 on: June 26, 2007, 06:18:29 AM »
Did he crossface cripple his wife to death?
$

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #203 on: June 26, 2007, 06:24:14 AM »
no excuse to kill anyone end of story its very screwed up what he did, people blame women all the time well men should stop thinking with their small heads so much and they wouldnt get into so much shit.

Feel bad for the wife and kid RIP

im sure you'd keep your theory of "killing is wrong" if someone murdered your family and u knew who did it

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: June 26, 2007, 06:46:33 AM »
It made Good Morning America and the local Boston news...

Very tragic and sad. If not already stated....reports are saying Nancy ws killed Sat, son on Sunday and himself on Monday. But what if it was Nancy that killed the son and Chris retaliated by killing her..

Everybody reports how he was a leader in the locker room and gave/earned respect but obvisouly there were personal demons....

Hillman radio show was doing a big excerpt on this being linked to roids...be interesting to see what happens

Scooby

• Getbig II
  • Can you dig it?
« Reply #205 on: June 26, 2007, 07:30:37 AM »
On Fox Sports... it's odd that they say no gun was used... and when people hear the cause of death it will be bizarre.  Poison?  Strangulation then hanging?  Murder-suicide with no gun is bizarre in itself.  Check out the link...

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/6960688

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #206 on: June 26, 2007, 08:04:57 AM »
what is highly disturbing is how easily you guys can justify murdering a woman. Do we even know what she did? (for that matter, we don't even know if Benoit was the perp or victim). Look, if she was cheating on you or taking money, leave her, don't kill her and especially don't kill your own son. Why would somebody attempt to defend such awful behavior?

affy

« Reply #207 on: June 26, 2007, 08:07:51 AM »
On Fox Sports... it's odd that they say no gun was used... and when people hear the cause of death it will be bizarre.  Poison?  Strangulation then hanging?  Murder-suicide with no gun is bizarre in itself.  Check out the link...

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/6960688

he killed himself in the weightroom right?

there are MANY ways to kill yourself in the weightroom..and they're all bizarre.  The first thing that comes to my head is load up a good 6 plates on a bar, go under it on a bench...unrack it, and drop it on your neck.

Chamorrita

• Getbig III
  • Mens sana in corpore sano.
« Reply #208 on: June 26, 2007, 08:16:53 AM »
How can some of you justify killing the wife?  There is no reason for killing anyone, no matter how crappy a person they could be.

This is a tragedy.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: June 26, 2007, 08:19:58 AM »
there are some rumors going around that Benoit and Big Show were gay lovers and his "wife" found out about the relationship.

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #210 on: June 26, 2007, 08:21:04 AM »
there are some rumors going around that Benoit and Big Show were gay lovers and his "wife" found out about the relationship.

:o

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #211 on: June 26, 2007, 08:24:26 AM »
The only Gold's I know of near me is Crofton and Marley Station(which is too new).  Was it in the city or just outside?

The one in Glen Burnie if it's still there. This was over 3 1/2 years ago.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #212 on: June 26, 2007, 08:25:11 AM »

hahahahaha Rumors huh, you must be hanging out with the kind of "guys" who talk about that kind of thing huh big guy hahahah oh brother
$

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #213 on: June 26, 2007, 08:28:14 AM »
murder-suicide ??
See the ABC video news :http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=49750&cl=3166139&ch=61492&src=news

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #214 on: June 26, 2007, 08:29:12 AM »
Don't know if someone already posted this, but word out of a press conference in Atlanta is that they haven't ruled out a triple murder.  Can anybody confirm that?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: June 26, 2007, 08:32:03 AM »
hahahahaha Rumors huh, you must be hanging out with the kind of "guys" who talk about that kind of thing huh big guy hahahah oh brother
hahahahahaha, this coming from a "guy" from "Philadelphia", oh brother, gay as Wyoming is boring.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #216 on: June 26, 2007, 08:33:07 AM »
hahahahaha you're gayer than testicular cancer hahahahahah
$

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: June 26, 2007, 08:38:24 AM »
hahahahaha you're gayer than testicular cancer hahahahahah
bvobubyybhlhvaby bhuxczhuaovaybobybozucoh sauoashdiu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BROAD STREET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahaha, oh brother,i'll bet you're the type of "guy" who enrolls in the local community college and signs up for Gay Sex 101 and tells yourself things to feel better like "i'm not really gay but this "class" is an easy 3 credits and besides what better way to learn how to please my boyfriend", hahahahahaha, gayer than Ryan Howard.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: June 26, 2007, 08:41:10 AM »
Hahahahaha. broadstreet is gayer than making a women pregnant and staying with her because of a so called responsability.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #219 on: June 26, 2007, 08:41:18 AM »
hahahahahahahahaha I just got back from Panera bread and flipped a couple tables cause they gave me a small coffee so I'm FIRED UP!!!! hahaha anyway, I bet you're the type of "man" who enrolls at Lincoln Tech Automotive School cause you think dropping your pants in the back seat of a car with Pedro your gay landscaper constitutes a lube job hahahahahahahahahaha
$

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #220 on: June 26, 2007, 08:42:07 AM »
Hahahahaha. broadstreet is gayer than making a women pregnant and staying with her because of a so called responsability.

Mars, I'll stretch that pretty mouth of yours
$

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: June 26, 2007, 08:44:23 AM »
hahahahahahahahaha I just got back from Panera bread and flipped a couple tables cause they gave me a small coffee so I'm FIRED UP!!!! hahaha anyway, I bet you're the type of "man" who enrolls at Lincoln Tech Automotive School cause you think dropping your pants in the back seat of a car with Pedro your gay landscaper constitutes a lube job hahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahaha, "Panera bread" ::) did you get a latte and a scone too you little fruitcake? ;D

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #222 on: June 26, 2007, 08:48:15 AM »
hahahahahaha, "Panera bread" ::) did you get a latte and a scone too you little fruitcake? ;D

Your Mom likes me to take her there after me and Jamal treat her shit pipe like a hotdog chute hahahahahaha
$

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #223 on: June 26, 2007, 08:50:31 AM »
just like some of the fools here who are surprised at their muscle heroes' abuse of ...party drugs.

This is something that really surprised me, too.  For people who worship their bodies so much, it was shocking to learn about the rampant use of recreational drugs.

That's the best reason to avoid all those so-called 'after parties'.  I stay away from that shit, because I don't need to be in the presence of some 280-lb beast whose mind is being fried.  

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #224 on: June 26, 2007, 08:54:40 AM »
This is something that really surprised me, too.  For people who worship their bodies so much, it was shocking to learn about the rampant use of recreational drugs.

That's the best reason to avoid all those so-called 'after parties'.  I stay away from that shit, because I don't need to be in the presence of some 280-lb beast whose mind is being fried.  
an established pattern of drug abuse with these participants should not surprise you.  everything they do is excessive, shopping, bragging...after parties is just another manifestation