Author Topic: Chris Benoit: Family found dead! Threads merged...  (Read 106265 times)

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Re: Steroids Make you Crazy!
« Reply #300 on: June 26, 2007, 11:56:22 AM »
if by juice you mean semen and gills to mean his asshole; then the answer is "yes"
$

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #301 on: June 26, 2007, 11:58:05 AM »
if by juice you mean semen and gills to mean his asshole; then the answer is "yes"

hahaha bsb kiwiol is quiet the little fag is he not?
Z

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #302 on: June 26, 2007, 11:59:18 AM »
hahahahaha yes he is quite the penis puffer
$

buffalo

• Getbig IV

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #304 on: June 26, 2007, 12:00:52 PM »
hahahahaha yes he is quite the penis puffer

hahaha if rice were semen kiwiol would take the first flight to china
Z

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #305 on: June 26, 2007, 12:02:11 PM »
I think benoit is a perfect example. It's time for all you illegal drug users to stop the bullshit and act like  responsible citizens

Just say no?
a

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #306 on: June 26, 2007, 12:03:01 PM »
hahaha if rice were semen kiwiol would take the first flight to china

hahahahahahaa are you saying that if loving penile tissue and ball gravy was currency that Kiwiol would  be Bill Gates?
$

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #307 on: June 26, 2007, 12:05:02 PM »
hahahahahahaa are you saying that if loving penile tissue and ball gravy was currency that Kiwiol would  be Bill Gates?

hahahahhahaha yes broadstreetbruiser and not only that im saying that if allah offered 72 MALE virgins then kiwiol would strap himself up with a belt of explosives in no time!!

Z

wala

• Getbig II
  • One from the bottom - Remember the theory
« Reply #308 on: June 26, 2007, 12:06:34 PM »
Just cos one guy kills his family and happens to takes juice, means its bad and people doing it should stop?

Thats retarded, it's like saying something as stupid as:

Last week when a serial killer got caught, we should say, 'don't eat breakfast no more, it fucks you up - cos that guy ate breakfast!'
Hear me now, believe l8r

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
Re: Chris Benoit & family found dead!
« Reply #309 on: June 26, 2007, 12:12:52 PM »
that's excatly what I was feared, the media linking this tragedy to steroids use. this is gonna get ridiculous in the days ahead. let's wait and see what they found in his system
Get Big, or Die Trying

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #310 on: June 26, 2007, 12:13:08 PM »
I think benoit is a perfect example. It's time for all you illegal drug users to stop the bullshit and act like  responsible citizens
ya....ok....
Steroids build muscle. They don't make you jump on a plane, fly home, pick up a cord and strangle your family, moron.

PB

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #311 on: June 26, 2007, 12:14:28 PM »
Just cos one guy kills his family and happens to takes juice, means its bad and people doing it should stop?

Thats retarded, it's like saying something as stupid as:

Last week when a serial killer got caught, we should say, 'don't eat breakfast no more, it fucks you up - cos that guy ate breakfast!'

Steroids are illegal. That in itself should be enough of a reason not to do them. I'm not a fan of breaking the law just for vanity's sake, are you? It says a lot about your character to rationalize illegal behavior
$

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: June 26, 2007, 12:15:06 PM »
Steroids do not make you pick up a cord and strangle your family. The last 4 deaths in pro wrestling were attributed to pain killer addiction and accute cocaine intoxification. That is how dumb the general public is.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #313 on: June 26, 2007, 12:16:32 PM »
Killing yourself in your weightroom is pretty fucking hardcore. The last thing he wanted to see before he died was the IRON.

He has my respect.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #314 on: June 26, 2007, 12:17:50 PM »
Killing yourself in your weightroom is pretty fucking hardcore. The last thing he wanted to see before he died was the IRON.

He has my respect.

Let's not jump the gun. Unless he's hanging from a Monolift or a Power Rack (that he wasn't using for curls) then we can give him respect
$

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #315 on: June 26, 2007, 12:18:06 PM »
Steroids are illegal. That in itself should be enough of a reason not to do them. I'm not a fan of breaking the law just for vanity's sake, are you? It says a lot about your character to rationalize illegal behavior
Respect for the law is important if we are to have a strong nation! Breaking the law for selfish vanity is retarded!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Live press conference Chris Benoit CNN (12:17)
« Reply #316 on: June 26, 2007, 12:18:12 PM »
12:16 pm PST
a

wala

• Getbig II
  • One from the bottom - Remember the theory
« Reply #317 on: June 26, 2007, 12:18:30 PM »
Everyone knows there are ways that steroids can be be made legal to take. That aint the point here to me. its just the fact that you say that because that guy killed his family - obviously a nut! - that its because of steroids.. Does that mean we should expect culter or coleman to kill someone before they die? Of course not.
Hear me now, believe l8r

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #318 on: June 26, 2007, 12:19:28 PM »
Respect for the law is important if we are to have a strong nation! Breaking the law for selfish vanity is retarded!

werd, I hate poor people but I can't walk up and hurt them cause hurting people is illegal.
Maybe I should start raping women when I'm horny and rationalize it by telling myself they have vagina's for a reason.
$

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: June 26, 2007, 12:20:06 PM »
As a former steroid user myself I am living proof that it does indeed fcuk with your mind as well as help muscle growth. I was on antidepressants for a year after coming off the juice because of the paranoia and depression I suffered as a result.
Benoit is just another statistic. I wouldn't go back to that shit again - I'd rather be 210 natural than the 250lbs of water-retained mass I was several years ago. Waste of fcuking money as well.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #320 on: June 26, 2007, 12:20:21 PM »
Everyone knows there are ways that steroids can be be made legal to take. That aint the point here to me. its just the fact that you say that because that guy killed his family - obviously a nut! - that its because of steroids.. Does that mean we should expect culter or coleman to kill someone before they die? Of course not.

True, Pm me for some good deals on Var and some Dbol. I got the hookup
$

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #321 on: June 26, 2007, 12:20:29 PM »

He has my respect.
HW^

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: June 26, 2007, 12:21:55 PM »
So everyone that commits murder is on steroids? Good mentality. I see you will go far in life. This topic is about murder. Not wether or not someone was on or off steroids. You make ZERO cents.

PB

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Live press conference Chris Benoit CNN (12:17)
« Reply #323 on: June 26, 2007, 12:22:20 PM »
bump nt. Still on CNN :(
a

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: June 26, 2007, 12:23:19 PM »

He has my respect.

I've got to admit - if there was one place I'd actually choose to die I would probably choose the gym. Dunno why but dying there seems appropriate considering the amount of time I've spent in there over the years. Good karma I guess.