Author Topic: Chris Benoit: Family found dead! Threads merged...  (Read 105895 times)

Jeriko

• Getbig II
  • Do you want to win the war on terror? Yes or No?
damn 29 pages already!

Roid Rage BS!  If it was an act of rage all that time wouldn't of elapsed between killings.

Just dust yourself, no need to take anybody else with you.  fn sad

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
I told you folks this would get worse, but its far from over.

Since this will break soon.  Some of  the text messages sent to other wrestlers were stating that he allegedly used his Crippler Crossface move on his wife and his son to choke them to death.

If this is true......this will be seriously fucked up.  And I'm hearing some rumors that are even worse than that.  Its going to be a long July folks 
A

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads

Since this will break soon.  Some of  the text messages sent to other wrestlers were stating that he allegedly used his Crippler Crossface move on his wife and his son to choke them to death.

If this is true......this will be seriously fucked up.  And I'm hearing some rumors that are even worse than that.  Its going to be a long July folks 

Did you know him Vince? Ever Rassle him? Train calves with him?
E

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Did you know him Vince? Ever Rassle him? Train calves with him?

I've met him on the course of way.  Anyone can meet the wrestlers by simply purchasing backstage passes .  Its cheaper if you do it at a house show.  I've also sold supplements to a number of the wrestlers as well since I was one of the few people that would be willing to to deliver them next day air to a hotel location.   Didn't make much off of it directly but more or less in marketing purposes.  Same with the USATF, MLB, and NFL.  It wasn't about the money but it was about being able to say I once sold product to such and such
A

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Here's his wife. I'm assuming this pic was taken in the '80s. R.I.P.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads

I've met him on the course of way.  Anyone can meet the wrestlers by simply purchasing backstage passes .  Its cheaper if you do it at a house show.  I've also sold supplements to a number of the wrestlers as well since I was one of the few people that would be willing to to deliver them next day air to a hotel location. 

Was he respected or known as an asshole? Do you think his co-workers will attend his funeral seeing as what he did?
E

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Was he respected or known as an asshole? Do you think his co-workers will attend his funeral seeing as what he did?

Benoit was well respected from what can understand and was a mentor to new athletes but was very quiet about his personal life.  A lot of people wouldn't lift weights with him because he was pretty brutal in the gym.

A lot of people will still attend I believe but not as much.  Chris Benoit Day in Canada will prob be removed from the books
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Here's his wife. I'm assuming this pic was taken in the '80s. R.I.P.

That's "Woman" all right.  Member of the Army of Darkness

Also the ex-wife of.......gulp......KEVIN SULLIVAN!!!!!! :o
A

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo

That's "Woman" all right.  Member of the Army of Darkness

Also the ex-wife of.......gulp......KEVIN SULLIVAN!!!!!! :o

benoit stole her from him right?

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
REST IN PEACE

E
E

CF

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Ready or not!
Well, today at work I was met with my boss who requested that I send a funeral arrangement to a woman who had been an employee of my company. He then proceeded to ask me if I had heard what had happened to this employee. I had not. He then told me that this employee had recently split from her husband a couple weeks prior, but loved him so much she decided they should mend their relationship and get back together.

This weekend he put a bullet in her head and then his own. She was 29, he 20. They shared a 6 year old child who was staying at the grandparents house for the night so the "grown ups" could have some time together.

I didn't know this woman, but I bought her the largest floral arrangement I could find in white and pink carnations and roses...and cried while doing so.

What is wrong with people that they feel because it isn't working out with their "significant" other...they can just take their lives, and then their own. Maybe taking their own children along the way. My heart pours out for these families left to wonder why...as I do.

Did I read correctly?  She was 29 and he 20, with a 6 year old child?  That would have made the father a 14 year old, while she was 23.  Does that sound right?  If this is the case, wouldn't that be rape in most states? 

I do agree that murder is never called for..... go figure.

What ever happened to the quote: If you love something set it free, if it comes back to you it's yours, if it doesn't...it never was.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
CF, it was probably from a previous relationship......

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

this post cements you into the idiot hall of shame.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BigMeatball

• Getbig II
  • I'm not a killer, but don't push me.
Re: Chris Benoit & family found dead!
« Reply #713 on: June 27, 2007, 09:22:56 PM »
Every time someone dies, its like...Wheres the asian ? huh wheres the crazy ass gook ? Im sick of living in a world where the asians are the ones being blamed for societies woes...if anything its the blacks, we learne dby watching them!!!

Did the blacks teach you how to Stir Fry Rover too?
O

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
dont you worry,,this guy killed his fellow work place together with his son and woman,,from this day on we will be outing wreslers to authorities inorder to clean house,,wwe will pay heavy price their workers are simply too unstable,,

this crime will hurt bodybuilding big time but mark my word wrestlers will pay the price,,especially after the
tribute move

i suggest to any sanewrestler to back off for a long long while     or have  exact accurate prescription attached to the his her gear and pther medication

many wrestlers read this board,,make sure to follow my advice,,no matter what org you are part of,,you are our chosen victim,,you can thank that garbage you call athlete
fallen angel

CF

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Ready or not!
CF, it was probably from a previous relationship......

Ahhh.  She said they "shared" a 6 year old child.  Makes sense.  Thanks

Carlo

blinky

• Getbig V

this sounds completely stupid but they have said that his son was not smothered but choked...and not by someones hands around his throat. so it makes you think how he choked him without his hands  :-\

this is getting more fucked up each day.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
WHY TIE HER HANDS AND FEET...THEN KILL HER.....THEN WAIT TO KILL YOUR SON..THEN YOURSELF ON THE PULLEY OF YOUR HOME GYM.....MMMMMM MAYBE HE OWED SOMEONE BIG MONEY AND HE GOT A CALL TO GO HOME..THEY HAD HIS WIFE TIED UP TOLD HIM TO GET THIER MONEY OR SHE DIES....HE DOSENT GET IT IN TIME THEY KILL HER ...NEXT DAY OR NIGHT HIS SON...THEN HIM MAKING IT LOOK LIKE MURDER SUICIDE................T HIS RODI RAGE IS SO DUMB IF HE SNAPPED HE WOULD HAVE DONE IT ALL AT ONCE........MY THEORY IS BETTER

yes Maybe he owed GH15 a ton of money and GH15 was sending someone to collect...

Alex23

WHY TIE HER HANDS AND FEET...THEN KILL HER.....THEN WAIT TO KILL YOUR SON..THEN YOURSELF ON THE PULLEY OF YOUR HOME GYM.....MMMMMM MAYBE HE OWED SOMEONE BIG MONEY AND HE GOT A CALL TO GO HOME..THEY HAD HIS WIFE TIED UP TOLD HIM TO GET THIER MONEY OR SHE DIES....HE DOSENT GET IT IN TIME THEY KILL HER ...NEXT DAY OR NIGHT HIS SON...THEN HIM MAKING IT LOOK LIKE MURDER SUICIDE................T HIS RODI RAGE IS SO DUMB IF HE SNAPPED HE WOULD HAVE DONE IT ALL AT ONCE........MY THEORY IS BETTER

I want to beleive in your theory Lee.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
dont you worry,,this guy killed his fellow work place together with his son and woman,,from this day on we will be outing wreslers to authorities inorder to clean house,,wwe will pay heavy price their workers are simply too unstable,,

this crime will hurt bodybuilding big time but mark my word wrestlers will pay the price,,especially after the
tribute move

i suggest to any sanewrestler to back off for a long long while     or have  exact accurate prescription attached to the his her gear and pther medication

many wrestlers read this board,,make sure to follow my advice,,no matter what org you are part of,,you are our chosen victim,,you can thank that garbage you call athlete

Wait till the Titus trial starts...This event i'm sure will be brought up alot by the media...I personaly don't think much will happen within the wrestling community concerning steroids....Vince is juiced to the gills so of course he as a pro steroid look on it...And with HHH waiting in the wings, he to has no problem with them...That is as long as their lawyers keep telling them they are fine....

I think the big problems steroids are going to get is as soon as someone in MMA does something like this(just a matter of time) for those guys are probably more fcked up then wrestlers..They just don't have the pressure that wrestlers do(traveling,ect)...That "sport' is hated by almost all politicians...

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

He was 30.  It was a typo.  I fixed it. 
:D Weee

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

tribute move

#1  He had prescriptions for the roids in his house.  That has been established.

#2  Wrestling has nothing to do with bodybuilding.

#3  I highly doubt any entertainer making hundreds of thousands of dollars a year, if not millions, is going to follow your advice.

In two months this entire thing will be old news and no one will think twice of it. 

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe

This is a way better theory than the "roid rage" media scapegoat I knew they were going to use the minute I heard about this...In a "roid rage" situation he wouldn't have spanned it over a two day period...This is just our dumbass media's attempt to convince people that AAS will turn you into a violent killer that can't help but to do acts of violence on friends, family and strangers around you...Fukin ridiculous as usual...Way to go American media.... ::)
You Can't Do It!!!

Necrosis

• Getbig V

tribute move

HAHA, hey john cena stop taking drugs and making millions of dollars and eating pussy by the bucket load, GH 15

Rudee

• Getbig V
Calgary news just said that benoit and wife had been argueing about what was best for their mentally challenged boy. i don't know how bad the boy's disability was, but adds an interesting twist to the story. not that it's right, but it might be why he killed the boy as well.

The news doesn't know shit.  They can only speculate as to what the cause was, because the only people who really know are dead.