Author Topic: Chris Benoit: Family found dead! Threads merged...  (Read 106278 times)

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
Re: Last pic taken of Benoit
« Reply #775 on: June 28, 2007, 08:42:51 PM »
what do you think about all this?

My dad is a retiered professional wrestler , and for that everyone has asked me that question over the past couple of days.  
   I have meet many wrestlers, some of them I have come to know well and some I have only just meet.  I did not know Benoit well.   All I can say is out of all the wrestler I have meet he was one of the nicest and he was very respectful when he was around older wrestlers like my dad.  He Had a passion for wrestling and it showed.  When I herd the new I was very shocked and he was the last person I would have expected this kind of thing from.  No matter what you may think of him now he was one of the greatest wrestlers/ workers as the old guys call it of all time.   But now I guess he has ruined that legacy.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Chris Benoit: Family found dead! Threads merged...
« Reply #776 on: June 28, 2007, 08:44:48 PM »
gh15, what I'm saying though is if the crack down on AAS, don't you think they will crack down on aas dealers? That means guys that sell aas to law enforecment, would be easy targets or do you think law enfaorcement would protect their suppliers? I knew several people when I was younger who got all kinds of goodies from law enforcement ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #777 on: June 28, 2007, 08:46:22 PM »
My dad is a retiered professional wrestler , and for that everyone has asked me that question over the past couple of days.  
   I have meet many wrestlers, some of them I have come to know well and some I have only just meet.  I did not know Benoit well.   All I can say is out of all the wrestler I have meet he was one of the nicest and he was very respectful when he was around older wrestlers like my dad.  He Had a passion for wrestling and it showed.  When I herd the new I was very shocked and he was the last person I would have expected this kind of thing from.  No matter what you may think of him now he was one of the greatest wrestlers/ workers as the old guys call it of all time.   But now I guess he has ruined that legacy.

this is exactly what I'm talking about, your post says it all.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #778 on: June 28, 2007, 08:48:09 PM »
the whole wikipedia thing is creepy...makes the whole thing look very suspicious.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #779 on: June 28, 2007, 09:45:09 PM »
hindsight obviously helps, but he does look very messed up there.
he's got a very sad, lonely, desperate look in his eyes
I agree. Not all there. A vacant look. As if he's about to kill his wife and child. Damn, if only someone had posted that pic sooner, I could have saved them.
BigNationRadio.com

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #780 on: June 28, 2007, 09:46:55 PM »
I agree. Not all there. A vacant look. As if he's about to kill his wife and child. Damn, if only someone had posted that pic sooner, I could have saved them.
you would have been #4, "Special Ed"
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #781 on: June 28, 2007, 09:48:05 PM »

OR

you could have emailed them the wikipedia link, huh?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Re: Chris Benoit: Wikipedia entry 13 hours before
« Reply #782 on: June 28, 2007, 09:48:10 PM »
Titus just launched a new T-shirt line.

Save the Children.
Murder a Roommate.
BigNationRadio.com

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #783 on: June 28, 2007, 09:49:21 PM »
you would have been #4, "Special Ed"
You mean he would have killed me after killing himself?

DAMN! Those steroids are more powerful than I thought!
BigNationRadio.com

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #784 on: June 28, 2007, 09:51:19 PM »

they make men superhuman, dontcha know?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #785 on: June 28, 2007, 09:58:50 PM »

ROFLMAO

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #786 on: June 28, 2007, 10:01:06 PM »
nice people when they hit the limit are worse than assholes

you can only keep inside so much sooner or later u will burst, the kid in the VA shooting (may the victims RIP) was quiet real quiet, he had lots of anger inside him and them bamn it bursted.

People who are outspoken and say how they feel even if they have a breaking point it wont be that bad.

Yeah it makes sense he was a nice guy, would not speak up if something bothered him etc and whatever it was he got to this huge breaking point, no excuse for killing a woman and a child.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Re: LATEST RUMOR ON THE BENOIT STORY
« Reply #787 on: June 28, 2007, 11:07:45 PM »
this whole mess would make an emmy winning episode of Life Goes On

hahahahahahahahaahahaha

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #788 on: June 28, 2007, 11:16:46 PM »
I also heard this. The circumstances were odd from the beginning. I think that there is way more to this and always have, but it seems that the keystone cops and the media would much rather scream steroids than do their FUCKING JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   >:(

yep, it's called the "confirmation bias"

http://skepdic.com/confirmbias.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #789 on: June 28, 2007, 11:18:19 PM »
I don't think he did it.  I think he left Houston when he said there was a family problem to come home to some people he owed money too or something.  They had the wife and kid tied up or whatever and killed them in front of him then killed him.  He was in the house for days before being found and never left the house.  Of course I say this not reading much about this so I a probably wrong and they already know what hppened.  that is my theory right now.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #790 on: June 28, 2007, 11:23:21 PM »
Just another thing to over shadow the IFBB, now no one is talking about Titus >:(

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #791 on: June 28, 2007, 11:36:56 PM »
I don't think he did it.  I think he left Houston when he said there was a family problem to come home to some people he owed money too or something.  They had the wife and kid tied up or whatever and killed them in front of him then killed him.  He was in the house for days before being found and never left the house.  Of course I say this not reading much about this so I a probably wrong and they already know what hppened.  that is my theory right now.
Monster watching too many movies theory  ;D

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #792 on: June 29, 2007, 12:29:18 AM »
I believe they are still alive. This is just a trick to build up for the next ppv.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #793 on: June 29, 2007, 12:30:46 AM »
Monster watching too many movies theory  ;D

yes ;D

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #794 on: June 29, 2007, 12:47:47 AM »
Someone CAN be choked with no hands. Didn't most of you choke your friends or got choked in elementary  with your forearm while standing behind them. Just imagine if you got on a little kids back as he lay down and did that. You would  kill him easily.

paper up here in edmonton said that the wife was strangled with a rope around her neck and the son was chocked using some kind of strangle hold but not his hands

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #795 on: June 29, 2007, 12:53:48 AM »
why does every one asume benoit killed the kid ? maybe it was the wfie who did it and chris killed her in a vicious rage
according to authorities the wife died almost a day before the son

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #796 on: June 29, 2007, 01:05:36 AM »
everybody you hear talk about him says how he was such a great and nice guy and they would never think he could be possible of something like this..and they never saw a temper in him. this is actually pretty typical of people who have problems with domestic violence.
my dad was kind of like that. no he never killed anybody but he had TONS of friends and everybody thought he was the greatest/funniest guy. but at home he could be an incredible ass to us..especially my mom.  he was always yelling and screaming at us. as they say you never know what goes on behind closed doors.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #797 on: June 29, 2007, 01:07:46 AM »
with all the new and weird info thats coming out about this is anybody thinking that maybe he was set up?

im starting to wonder  :-\

Alex23

« Reply #798 on: June 29, 2007, 01:16:19 AM »
Stamford is the world headquarters of the WWE.

He could've done it himself from Atlanta. He probably has VPN access to WWE HQ, connected throught there and wiki IP will show "Stamford"

Alex23

« Reply #799 on: June 29, 2007, 01:29:52 AM »
Possible brain trauma
"An alternate motive for Benoit's suicide-murder has been proposed by former wrestler Christopher Nowinski, now a respected authority on concussions and brain trauma in sport.[104] Nowinski suggests that Benoit's violent and erratic behavior may have been a result of long-time concussions incurred during his career, which may have led to feelings of rage and paranoia.[105] Nowinski himself was forced to retire from wrestling as a result of a severe concussion giving him lasting headaches and related pain due to post-concussion syndrome, which could have been further complicated were he to have continued wrestling."