Author Topic: hahaha, Pumphard claims to have 21" arms but won't post a pic!!!  (Read 27637 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: hahaha, Pumphard claims to have 21" arms but won't post a pic!!!
« Reply #275 on: July 02, 2007, 12:43:08 PM »
you sound like a high school on Redaline bantering the same things.............nobod y everyone's stop responding to you

What the fuck is redaline? Are you retarded?

But seriously, you think you're going to accomplish something talking shit non-stop? Hell, you've posted upwards of 100 hundred times in this thread and you still have no pic. You're a pussy. Not to mention either a gimmick or really fat. Probably a mixture of both. Carry on with your pathetic life.  :D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #276 on: July 02, 2007, 12:46:45 PM »
What the fuck is redaline? Are you retarded?

But seriously, you think you're going to accomplish something talking shit non-stop? Hell, you've posted upwards of 100 hundred times in this thread and you still have no pic. You're a pussy. Not to mention either a gimmick or really fat. Probably a mixture of both. Carry on with your pathetic life.  :D
what was funny last night was, the way you were dieing for me to respond to your posts, as I was communicating with your coward buddies, and you kept posting, and posting to me, till I finally responded........you really need friends, don't you........hahahah...... .what retard doesn't know what redaline is......... :D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: July 02, 2007, 12:52:43 PM »
what was funny last night was, the way you were dieing for me to respond to your posts, as I was communicating with your coward buddies, and you kept posting, and posting to me, till I finally responded........you really need friends, don't you........hahahah...... .what retard doesn't know what redaline is......... :D

Do you mean "ritalin" you inbred dipshit? My, you are even stupider than I thought. Pretty ironic you're calling me a retard.

By the way, I think I'm going to go smoke some marryjoowana.  ::)

It was cute watching you spend 14 hours online melting down in front of Chaos, HB and I last night, though. You're really desperate to prove to us you aren't a 110 pound twink.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #278 on: July 02, 2007, 12:59:30 PM »
Do you mean "ritalin" you inbred dipshit? My, you are even stupider than I thought. Pretty ironic you're calling me a retard.

By the way, I think I'm going to go smoke some marryjoowana.  ::)

It was cute watching you spend 14 hours online melting down in front of Chaos, HB and I last night, though. You're really desperate to prove to us you aren't a 110 pound twink.
no need to prove to us what you are, we all have a pretty good idea................

chosen09

• Getbig II
« Reply #279 on: July 02, 2007, 01:33:54 PM »
Like anybody cares what a punk that works in a  florida gym thinks......

Wont even post a pic of his 15" "guns". Its ok , lifitng weights and gettin pussy isnt for everyone. Go play your world of warcraft now virigin.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #280 on: July 02, 2007, 01:35:23 PM »
Wont even post a pic of his 15" "guns". Its ok , lifitng weights and gettin pussy isnt for everyone. Go play your world of warcraft now virigin.
and don't forget getting paid 10 bucks an hour to clean gym toilets

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: July 02, 2007, 01:36:53 PM »

hahaha, you should see the shithole rats nest the clown lives in. He's just angry at the world that he got shit on when they were handing out brains and genetics.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #282 on: July 02, 2007, 01:50:41 PM »
He's just angry at the world that he got shit on when they were handing out brains and genetics.
Classic grade 10 comeback......

chosen09

• Getbig II
« Reply #283 on: July 02, 2007, 02:24:18 PM »
and don't forget getting paid 10 bucks an hour to clean gym toilets

What are you talking about cleaning toilets. Im a personal trainer and I got to college. Secondly , unlike you , I dont live in a shithole apartment. Post a pic , or shut your shit talk. Pussyyyyy

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #284 on: July 02, 2007, 03:27:57 PM »
What are you talking about cleaning toilets. Im a personal trainer and I got to college. Secondly , unlike you , I dont live in a shithole apartment. Post a pic , or shut your shit talk. Pussyyyyy
i see why u got booted out of MD, are you over looking for some new friends.  Sorry, how could I have been mistaken, your a personel trainer and get paid 12 bucks an hour. Lastly, your a white punk, so stop acting like a black guy, or does it help you pick up chicks.

chosen09

• Getbig II
« Reply #285 on: July 04, 2007, 02:02:24 PM »
i see why u got booted out of MD, are you over looking for some new friends.  Sorry, how could I have been mistaken, your a personel trainer and get paid 12 bucks an hour. Lastly, your a white punk, so stop acting like a black guy, or does it help you pick up chicks.

No shit Im white dumbass. My split is $55 an hour dipshit which is probably more than your father makes , and Im only 20. Post a pic of your huge arms. Virgin

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #286 on: July 04, 2007, 02:28:17 PM »

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: July 04, 2007, 04:35:08 PM »
bullshit
hahahahha, exactly, another internet billionaire. ::)

chosen09

• Getbig II
« Reply #288 on: July 06, 2007, 02:18:03 PM »
Your bullshit along with this kid and his "21" inch arms.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #289 on: July 06, 2007, 02:41:28 PM »
bullshit

AHAHAHA!!!  complete and total