Author Topic: I hate Muslims Thread  (Read 3906 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: I hate Muslims Thread
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2007, 11:46:43 PM »
retarted peoples, no mentality, no respect for others or the country they go to....... i say bomb them all......... please!

why they don't understand.... if you leave your country and go to another one, respect the laws and get with the program already in place, if you don't like it, go back to your shit hole!!!

thank  ;D

Hell muthafukken yeah! I wish we could send them all back to the fkn desert! They don't belong here >:(
E

Mat

• Getbig II
  • Wizard from Oz
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2007, 03:24:58 PM »
Same thing happening in Australia - they are coming over by the truck load, and the government have gone all soft cock in stopping them from imposing their stupid customs and traditions here.

It's a religion that preaches hate - so I hate it back.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2007, 03:26:25 PM »
Same thing happening in Australia - they are coming over by the truck load, and the government have gone all soft cock in stopping them from imposing their stupid customs and traditions here.

There is a town by me that actually has an alarm go off 5 times a day to remind these animals to pray. And this is in the United States!!!!!! Fuck them.
E

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2007, 05:32:10 PM »
A funny thing to do to Muslims is hiding pork in their food, and tell them about it after they've eaten it.   :D

Mat

• Getbig II
  • Wizard from Oz
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2007, 07:20:26 PM »
A funny thing to do to Muslims is hiding pork in their food, and tell them about it after they've eaten it.   :D
hahaha that is some funny shit

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2007, 05:54:29 PM »

Why do you think islam preaches hate?  It really doesnt. I will tell you what it preaches, it preaches to be calm, try not to get upset, or raise your voice, it preaches to take good care of the neighbours, to treat them well, of every religion, to be kind to all people also to jews.

But it also preaches to defend yourself in war, when somebody is attacking and invading your country. The Palestina's have the right to fight against the army of Israel, but no right to kill innocent people with explosives and such. Also Bush have no right to invade other countries, if they havent attacked him. So there is hate and ignorance in every religion. But its really not the religion, but the people are hateful and ignorant. All the religions like christians, rome-catholic and islam, are all alike. Even if there were no religions people would still make excuses to kill eachother. The US has killed most innocent people so far, even more then hitler, but everybody is ok with that i quess. Im not defending those people from the pics, they should be sent back to their own country, but i assume you re wise enough to know that those people are ignorant and are twisting the words of the holy Kuran for their own benefit to hate? 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2007, 06:46:38 PM »
Why do you think islam preaches hate?  It really doesnt. I will tell you what it preaches, it preaches to be calm, try not to get upset, or raise your voice, it preaches to take good care of the neighbours, to treat them well, of every religion, to be kind to all people also to jews.

But it also preaches to defend yourself in war, when somebody is attacking and invading your country. The Palestina's have the right to fight against the army of Israel, but no right to kill innocent people with explosives and such. Also Bush have no right to invade other countries, if they havent attacked him. So there is hate and ignorance in every religion. But its really not the religion, but the people are hateful and ignorant. All the religions like christians, rome-catholic and islam, are all alike. Even if there were no religions people would still make excuses to kill eachother. The US has killed most innocent people so far, even more then hitler, but everybody is ok with that i quess. Im not defending those people from the pics, they should be sent back to their own country, but i assume you re wise enough to know that those people are ignorant and are twisting the words of the holy Kuran for their own benefit to hate? 

More than Hitler? You're one delusional dipshit. Every single one of those insurgent assholes has what's coming to them. For every American soldier that dies over there, 20-30 insurgent d-bags go into the hole.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2007, 04:30:48 AM »
More than Hitler? You're one delusional dipshit. Every single one of those insurgent assholes has what's coming to them. For every American soldier that dies over there, 20-30 insurgent d-bags go into the hole.

ok im not sure if its more then hitler, but its far most in this time around. Why did innocent people in Irak like kids deserve to die? they didnt even found any weapons in Irak. So whats the story morning glory?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2007, 04:38:00 AM »
ok im not sure if its more then hitler, but its far most in this time around. Why did innocent people in Irak like kids deserve to die? they didnt even found any weapons in Irak. So whats the story morning glory?

you are a fucking retard

T

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2007, 11:52:48 AM »
Just looking at those pics makes me sick. I still don't know why we haven't turned the entire middle east into a parking lot. I have ZERO use for that portion of the world. America should have finished the job when 9/11 came rolling around. Fuck Islam and their whole race of ignorant assholes.

Mat

• Getbig II
  • Wizard from Oz
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2007, 11:55:21 PM »

How do you explain the unprovoked attacks in a place like Bali? Suicide bombings killing hundred of innocent tourist. They hate ALL western cultures and don't discriminate. They even kill their own people in Iraq just to get to a few American soldiers.

wampyri

« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2007, 09:09:15 AM »
They had one success in terrorism and that was because the west had its pants down they won't manage it again luckily for us the one thing religeon hates is free thinking and education mean that these terrorists are fucking grade A stupid.  Even if they had the best terrorist ever he is dead after just one plot thats how stupid they are I honestly believe I could do more damage with a sharpend knitting needle in a shopping mall than they could they are still living off 9/11 which will NEVER happen again.

If I believed in Allah and then I tried to blow things up in the same country 3 x and failed everytime I'd think hey Allah likes this country.