Author Topic: head to toe  (Read 6352 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
state of head
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2007, 04:06:56 PM »
...neither too does being a head-of-state evidently.  :P
we are talking two completely different types of fame or celebrity here, now, no? 

Being born into the public sphere and aspiring to be there are two completely 180degreee different lives.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Re: head to toe
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2007, 04:36:58 PM »
and yep, Ms Fonda was born in Hollywoodland.  She coped well with celebrity, fame, wealth, health, marriage, divorce and oncoming old age, okay?

Wasn't sure about her politics, but I didn't think she was out of her league.
xL

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: How to teach intercourse to the over 70s
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2007, 04:28:39 AM »
...neither too does being a head-of-state evidently.  :P

I'll say it in Canadian, LOL! Her going to Viet Nam and talking trash to drafted soldiers would be like a NASCAR fan taking the podium and yelling "hockey is gay!" during the Stanley Cup.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2007, 05:26:07 AM »
xxxL why did you change the name of thread?
I'll say it in Canadian, LOL! Her going to Viet Nam and talking trash to drafted soldiers would be like a NASCAR fan taking the podium and yelling "hockey is gay!" during the Stanley Cup.
The trouble is she was not standing with drafted AMERICAN soldiers she was posing with N Vietnamese soldiers while AMERICAN soldiers where dying in the jungle and in POW camps.
I still remember the photos as a little boy because my dad was so upset, she was posing on a NV anti-aircraft gun with a whole load of NV regulars around her.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2007, 05:30:19 AM »
xxxL why did you change the name of thread?The trouble is she was not standing with drafted AMERICAN soldiers she was posing with N Vietnamese soldiers while AMERICAN soldiers where dying in the jungle and in POW camps.
I still remember the photos as a little boy because my dad was so upset, she was posing on a NV anti-aircraft gun with a whole load of NV regulars around her.

Why is that simple fact so impossible for libs to get?

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2007, 05:45:32 AM »
70's ladies just don't seem to do it for me. Maybe because I was born in 1974. I like the Eva Longoria's and the Teri Hatcher's of the world. They are beautiful, sexy and have awesome style.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2007, 07:19:39 AM »
Why is that simple fact so impossible for libs to get?

It is not lost on "libs". Clearly she didn't think it through.

I recall corresponding with some vietnam vets about this a few years ago. One guy said what hurt him the most was that she represented for many of them what they were fighting for, ...for many, she was their pin-up girl, and their fantasy girlfriend, ...and see her posing with the N. Vietnamese was like sticking a dagger through their hearts.
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2007, 07:40:46 AM »
It is not lost on "libs". Clearly she didn't think it through.

I recall corresponding with some vietnam vets about this a few years ago. One guy said what hurt him the most was that she represented for many of them what they were fighting for, ...for many, she was their pin-up girl, and their fantasy girlfriend, ...and see her posing with the N. Vietnamese was like sticking a dagger through their hearts.

How could someone not 'think through' posing on an anti-aircraft gun with enemy soldiers?!?!

It's a moot point. She was rich then, is richer now and got a free pass. If it were a man you all would say "with great power comes great responsibility", LOL! You can't have equal rights without equal responsiblity.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2007, 07:57:59 AM »
How could someone not 'think through' posing on an anti-aircraft gun with enemy soldiers?!?!

It's a moot point. She was rich then, is richer now and got a free pass. If it were a man you all would say "with great power comes great responsibility", LOL! You can't have equal rights without equal responsiblity.
Viva!!!!  :D

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2007, 11:59:41 AM »

Head shoulders knees and toes knees and toes!!

:D

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2007, 08:00:26 PM »

Head shoulders knees and toes knees and toes!!

:D

Two eyes, two ears a mouth and a nose...

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2007, 10:01:38 PM »

Hey! Who deleted my post? ...and why?
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2007, 06:34:25 AM »

Apparently our posts weren't PG enough, LOL!

I do have serious language skills, however. Talked for almost an hour last night. :)

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2007, 07:05:16 AM »

What was deleted?
What did I miss  ???

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2007, 09:08:36 AM »
Apparently our posts weren't PG enough, LOL!

I don't know about yours, ...but my post had a 'G' rating, The only reason there was a blank there was
...because I didn't want to embarass myself with poor spelling.  ...someone just has a dirty mind.  ;)
That's my story... and I'm sticking to it.

I do have serious language skills, however. Talked for almost an hour last night. :)

Jake did you add something that wasn't G rated? If so... send it in PM.  :P
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2007, 09:17:22 AM »

I don't know about yours, ...but my post had a 'G' rating, The only reason there was a blank there was
...because I didn't want to embarrass myself with poor spelling.  ...someone just has a dirty mind.  ;)
That's my story... and I'm sticking to it.

Jake did you add something that wasn't G rated? If so... send it in PM.  :P

My post was rated G, Judy(i)!! Wrote I was a cunning linguist. How a man taking pride in conversational skills could be misconstrued as sexual innuendo is beyond me. Especially considering how often women complain about men not wanting to 'talk'. ???

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2007, 03:45:41 PM »

spending an hour talking . . .

was the stick taking the night off? 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2007, 04:40:24 PM »
spending an hour talking . . .

was the stick taking the night off? 

No way, man!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2007, 12:41:15 AM »
My post was rated G, Judy(i)!! Wrote I was a cunning linguist. How a man taking pride in conversational skills could be misconstrued as sexual innuendo is beyond me. Especially considering how often women complain about men not wanting to 'talk'. ???

{giggle}  Well since Deedee hasn't been around for days, Dina rarely pops in, Rip it up baby rarely deletes,
and Ron barely ever dives into this part of the board... I can only assume the guilty party who deleted them was...

...someone who hates vegetables!

She was probably afraid you'd use those cunning linguistic skills while eating a few veggies at the same time,
...and since one should never talk with their mouth full... that must explain it.  What she has against veggies,
...I'll never know.  {sigh} Maybe we should refer to juicy succulent mouth-watering tube-steaks instead?
...ya know ... a nice big juicy mouth-watering slab of meat rolled into a tube. She might prefer that to veggies :P
w

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2007, 02:52:24 AM »
{giggle}  Well since Deedee hasn't been around for days, Dina rarely pops in, Rip it up baby rarely deletes,
and Ron barely ever dives into this part of the board... I can only assume the guilty party who deleted them was...

...someone who hates vegetables!

She was probably afraid you'd use those cunning linguistic skills while eating a few veggies at the same time,
...and since one should never talk with their mouth full... that must explain it.  What she has against veggies,
...I'll never know.  {sigh} Maybe we should refer to juicy succulent mouth-watering tube-steaks instead?
...ya know ... a nice big juicy mouth-watering slab of meat rolled into a tube. She might prefer that to veggies :P

You mean STella?
Never not STellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2007, 03:29:15 AM »
You mean STella?
Never not STellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

:-X
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2007, 04:28:01 AM »
Probably hates Vegitarians too!