Author Topic: So I'm at the Westchester Mall in New York today...  (Read 8823 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
So I'm at the Westchester Mall in New York today...
« on: July 21, 2007, 01:51:29 PM »
So me and my friend are in the Armani Exchange store and there's this kid in there. Black shoes (possible womens), capri jean pants, skin tight black AX cutsleeve, black headband with the blowout trying on a sleeveless zip up hoodie. Can see the site injection marks on his 12" pipes (kind of like Pumphard) and all. The kid kept walking around the store trying to get everyone to check him out, and he keeps staring in the mirror when he asks the kid in an obviously fake, deep, burly voice, "Yo dude, you got a mirror where I can see the back so I know how good I make this look?" to the guy working there. Needless to say I couldn't stop laughing. Pure gold. I thought wannabe guido douches like that only lived in the "Little Italy" ghetto in Toronto above restaurants. Oh, how wrong I was.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: So I'm at the Westchester Mall in New York today...
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 01:56:44 PM »
What were you doing in the Armani boutique?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 02:00:52 PM »
What were you doing in the Armani boutique?

Never heard of Armani Exchange? Can't say I'm surprised. Goodwill specializes in selling used K-mart clothes from what I hear.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 02:02:35 PM »
Never heard of Armani Exchange? Can't say I'm surprised. Goodwill specializes in selling used K-mart clothes from what I hear.
"from what I hear".......I'm sure.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2007, 02:04:35 PM »
"from what I hear".......I'm sure.

You live above a restaurant in one of the poorest sections of Toronto. I live in one of the five richest counties in the entire United States. BOOM!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2007, 02:06:48 PM »
You live above a restaurant in one of the poorest sections of Toronto. I live in one of the five richest counties in the entire United States. BOOM!
But, you were too poor or scared to drive to NYC

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2007, 02:08:28 PM »
But, you were too poor or scared to drive to NYC

Or maybe I don't feel like driving to find someone who called me out and then pussyed out. You won't even post a pic and you expect me to drive 4 hours into another state to find you? I love this little excuse you're hanging on to.

Hate to break it to you, you're the biggest guy lipped twat on this board.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2007, 02:10:07 PM »
Or maybe I don't feel like driving to find someone who called me out and then pussyed out. You won't even post a pic and you expect me to drive 4 hours into another state to find you? I love this little excuse you're hanging on to.

Hate to break it to you, you're the biggest #### lipped twat on this board.
go hide in a corner you chicken shit, go find another child to insult, u piece of shit.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2007, 02:12:21 PM »
go hide in a corner you chicken shit, go find another child to insult, u piece of shit.

hahaha, MELTDOWN. The other thread does a good job showing that you called me out and pussied out, but you keep avoiding the post. Face it coward, you're a little bitch with a big mouth who needs to get the shit knocked out of him. Pack up and head back to the V, you're played out here.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2007, 02:14:12 PM »
hahaha, MELTDOWN. The other thread does a good job showing that you called me out and pussied out, but you keep avoiding the post. Face it coward, you're a little bitch with a big mouth who needs to get the shit knocked out of him. Pack up and head back to the V, you're played out here.
so why don't you do it, u sound brave enough

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2007, 02:14:38 PM »
I can just imagine you gritting your teeth and pounding on your keyboard as you type this. Just keep telling yourself it's OK, to get false teeth from the goodwill.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2007, 02:15:19 PM »
I can just imagine you gritting your teeth and pounding on your keyboard as you type this. Just keep telling yourself it's OK, to get false teeth from the goodwill.
try to come up with something original

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2007, 02:15:31 PM »
so why don't you do it, u sound brave enough

You know where I am. UConn. Storrs, CT 06269. Come find me you little twat. You want to talk the talk and pop your mouth off, I accepted. You didn't show. Pussy.

Now get the fuck out of my thread you wannabe guido douche.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2007, 02:19:06 PM »
try to come up with something original
like one of your origional gay jokes?

ok, oh brother pumphard is so gay that when he bends over the vacuum from his gaper sucks in volkswagon beetles and toyota pickups.

When pumphard farts, it rains sperm.

there's some gay jokes, now go away little doggy ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2007, 02:20:23 PM »
You know where I am. UConn. Storrs, CT 06269. Come find me you little twat. You want to talk the talk and pop your mouth off, I accepted. You didn't show. Pussy.

Now get the fuck out of my thread you wannabe guido douche.
typical response from a typical internet pussy.....People in here have pmed me before and said why do u bother with him, he's just a little punk.  But, when you harass peoples families, u deserve to get your face smashed

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2007, 02:21:01 PM »
typical response from a typical internet pussy.....People in here have pmed me before and said why do u bother with him, he's just a little punk.  But, when you harass peoples families, u deserve to get your face smashed
then go smash it tough guy ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2007, 02:22:13 PM »
typical response from a typical internet pussy.....People in here have pmed me before and said why do u bother with him, he's just a little punk.  But, when you harass peoples families, u deserve to get your face smashed

hahahaha, still talking the talk. What did I just tell you, you little snatch? You challenge people left and right like some tough guy. It's pathetic. Time to hit the road, we're tired of your little tough guy act in every thread.

then go smash it tough guy ::)

hahaha, he won't even post a pic. The only thing this fat douche is smashing every night is his dick between his hands.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2007, 02:23:20 PM »
hahahaha, still talking the talk. What did I just tell you, you little snatch? You challenge people left and right like some tough guy. It's pathetic. Time to hit the road, we're tired of your little tough guy act in every thread.

hahaha, he won't even post a pic. The only thing this fat douche is smashing every night is his dick between his hands.
go hit some playground, maybe there's some kids there you can harass, u piece of shit

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2007, 02:24:44 PM »

I bet this guy has your pic as his screen saver.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2007, 02:26:56 PM »
I bet this guy has your pic as his screen saver.

hahaha, I know for a fact that he has every single pic of me that's been posted on here saved to his hard drive because he pulls them up left and right. I'm willing to bet he jerks off to them every night. Absolutely disgusting.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2007, 02:30:20 PM »
hahaha, I know for a fact that he has every single pic of me that's been posted on here saved to his hard drive because he pulls them up left and right. I'm willing to bet he jerks off to them every night. Absolutely disgusting.
do you think he has them all printed out and sleeps next to a different one very night of the week? Can you get a restraining order from someone in another country? This sissy is out there.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2007, 02:30:43 PM »
whats disgusting is someone who insults and harasses someone wife and kid, I can tell you father taught u right

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2007, 02:31:47 PM »
do you think he has them all printed out and sleeps next to a different one very night of the week? Can you get a restraining order from someone in another country? This sissy is out there.

hahaha, I wouldn't be surprised. I'd consider a restraining order but this twat is too afraid to even post his own pic despite having "21 inch arms"!!!!

It's hilarious that no one had posted on this board for a few hours and as soon as I and chaos start posting, Pumphard comes flying out of the woodwork to hang on our nuts. The guy has probably been spamming f5 on this board for the last 10 hours.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2007, 02:32:25 PM »
you're trying so hard to fit in this discussion.........u need to get outside and try some real interaction

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2007, 02:33:06 PM »
you're trying so hard to fit in this discussion.........u need to get outside and try some real interaction

Have you logged off yet today? Go clean yourself up, you're a mess.