Author Topic: BERZERK VS PUMP  (Read 19108 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
BERZERK VS PUMP
« on: July 23, 2007, 07:42:22 AM »
How about a bf versus pumphard sticky

keep pumphard out of every thread
T

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
Re: suggestion
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 07:53:32 AM »
Pumphard bothers you??!!

He is a little queer who can do no damage.

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2007, 08:10:26 AM »
Pumphard bothers you??!!

ta ta

no i find his anger management issues amusing

however,

like a locust he infects every thread no matter what the topic
T

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2007, 08:24:39 AM »
Pumphard bothers you??!!

ta ta
:D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2007, 08:33:30 AM »

Second that but I tried before, everytime one of them posts the other starts shit. Hopeless.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2007, 08:34:56 AM »
I've pretty much kept my Pumphard insults to 2 or 3 threads. He's just a fat niglet with a hard-on for me that really has no business posting on this board. I notice the majority of my followers are minorities. It's kind of sad.

The Y was cool for the two weeks that fat spook wasn't posting in it. Now it's the same shit as the V.

Should just name a thread "Pumphard and his claims of grandeur" and relegate him to posting in there.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2007, 08:36:48 AM »
who is this pumphard everyone speaks of

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2007, 08:45:59 AM »
I've pretty much kept my Pumphard insults to 2 or 3 threads. He's just a fat niglet with a hard-on for me that really has no business posting on this board. I notice the majority of my followers are minorities. It's kind of sad.

The Y was cool for the two weeks that fat spook wasn't posting in it. Now it's the same shit as the V.

Should just name a thread "Pumphard and his claims of grandeur" and relegate him to posting in there.

just ignore him

he might get the hint and fu ck off
T

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2007, 08:47:19 AM »
just ignore him

he might get the hint and fu ck off

I try. He's like that guy you do everything in your power to ignore because he's a little piss ant but something compels you to just go ahead and kick the shit out of him anyway.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2007, 09:04:43 AM »

that's why i started the busting balls thread hoping that we can not see that crap in every thread and NZpeddy there is nothing worst then a peddy to me....... so you will never be able to post here as long as i'm a mod :D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2007, 09:13:57 AM »

Good idea. I have noticed that they don't argue in every thread, but quite a few of them. A better idea is a Pumphard vs. BF thread where they post some pics and then can really talk some shit to each other. I think BF would do it, does Pumphard have the balls ???
E

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2007, 09:15:48 AM »

or we should start a post, " Women and children that bezerkfury harrasses"

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2007, 09:39:35 AM »
or we should start a post, " Women and children that bezerkfury harrasses"

why don't you throw up a pic

what do you think of the idea

without flaming in this thread
T

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2007, 09:46:35 AM »
Good idea. I have noticed that they don't argue in every thread, but quite a few of them. A better idea is a Pumphard vs. BF thread where they post some pics and then can really talk some shit to each other. I think BF would do it, does Pumphard have the balls ???

hahaha, good luck getting that clown to post a pic. It's obvious he's a 110 pound bullshit artist. No one claims to have 21" arms all natural and doesn't post a pic.

You can keep talking about one comment I made about the Arvilla's over 8 months ago, it doesn't bother me. Those clowns deserve everything they get thrown their way on here.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2007, 10:23:57 AM »
hahaha, good luck getting that clown to post a pic. It's obvious he's a 110 pound bullshit artist. No one claims to have 21" arms all natural and doesn't post a pic.

You can keep talking about one comment I made about the Arvilla's over 8 months ago, it doesn't bother me. Those clowns deserve everything they get thrown their way on here.
it does bother you or you wouldn't bring have brought it up.......and don't be worried, you'll get to see my arms when we hook up in NYC later this year, you think I'd forget ........hahahahah

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2007, 10:25:07 AM »
guys keep it in the threads were you are already arguing

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2007, 10:32:03 AM »
it does bother you or you wouldn't bring have brought it up.......and don't be worried, you'll get to see my arms when we hook up in NYC later this year, you think I'd forget ........hahahahah

Post a pic or get the fuck off the board. It's the man board, not a board of chickenshit cowards who want to talk the talk but not walk the walk.

You think that bothers me? Why would it? I made the comment and stuck to it, I'm really hurt by something I said! Seriously, try thinking before you post, I'm getting tired of having to explain things to a 41 year old nig.

What bothers me, no, creeps me out, is that you've gone out of your way to look through every single post I've made in some vain attempt to get at me. You're 41, is your life really that meaningless?

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2007, 10:48:07 AM »
guys keep it in the threads were you are already arguing
agreed. unless prevoked in new threads which then will be deleted :D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2007, 11:19:24 AM »
Post a pic or get the fuck off the board. It's the man board, not a board of chickenshit cowards who want to talk the talk but not walk the walk.

You think that bothers me? Why would it? I made the comment and stuck to it, I'm really hurt by something I said! Seriously, try thinking before you post, I'm getting tired of having to explain things to a 41 year old nig.

What bothers me, no, creeps me out, is that you've gone out of your way to look through every single post I've made in some vain attempt to get at me. You're 41, is your life really that meaningless?
How can I be a chickenshit if I agreed to meet you, and u can see first hand. 

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2007, 11:31:54 AM »

Just for curiosity, does a man harass someone's wife and kid, and does a man shoot his mouth off about people's families and not back it up. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2007, 11:51:56 AM »
Feel free to take his spot........

np, you wanna yap your mouth, now its time for you to put up or shut up, time for some embarrasement again........When i get back in a few weeks, I'm going to show up to your local airport in Conn, with my blackberry in hand. And I'm going to call you out, u little pussy, and you better show, and I'm going to let everyone here know the whole outcome.  It's ok, the flight will be all worth proving once and for all that your a fvcken coward.

How come you didn't follow through on this little call out?

I remember accepting this, but you no showed, won't post a pic and disappeared for a month to find your nutsack. Face it you little twat, you're a coward and you have no business on this board. It's funny, you keep saying "I challenged you" but right in your post you say "I'm going to call you out". Take your bullshit song and dance back to the V.

Better yet, make another comment about an 8 month old event that I don't care about.  ::)

Keep scrolling through my posts though. I'm enjoying watching a fat, 41 year old spook show up here every day for 10-14 hours to get the shit kicked out of yourself.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
berzerk vs pump
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2007, 12:00:28 PM »
 ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
berzerk vs pump
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2007, 12:07:35 PM »
 :)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
berzerk vs pump
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2007, 12:11:47 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2007, 12:14:46 PM »
Shouldn't even bother. Tell this little niglet to stop replying to every post I make on the Y (be it directed at him or not) with his homosexual innuendo and I'll have no reason to address him. I don't associate with fat, unemployed 41 year olds who are too insecure to post pics in real life, so I don't see the reason to here.  :D