Author Topic: hahahaha! Ron should change this sites name to "Squadfathers".  (Read 9855 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: hahahaha! Ron should change this sites name to "Squadfathers".
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2007, 04:05:23 PM »
What's with all the little mudbabies like Big Worm and Sgt.D that are afraid of their race? You should be happy that God shit all over you.  ::)
You took off pretty quickly from the main board, I hope the heat didn't bother you over there Nicky........

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2007, 04:07:04 PM »
You took off pretty quickly from the main board, I hope the heat didn't bother you over there Nicky........

hahaha, do you keep track of when I log on and off this site? Listen niglet, I don't spend all day on this forum. Apparently, I've got better things to do than watch 50 spooks on gimmicks blow each other in random Sarcasm thread #35000.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2007, 05:03:51 PM »
hahaha, do you keep track of when I log on and off this site? Listen niglet, I don't spend all day on this forum. Apparently, I've got better things to do than watch 50 spooks on gimmicks blow each other in random Sarcasm thread #35000.

was it a coincidence that you left when everyone was hammering you

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2007, 05:05:07 PM »
SS.. We'll finish this later ...I'm gonna go and crush your mother's gutts... Be back later ..  Love ya bro...
word!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2007, 05:17:13 PM »
was it a coincidence that you left when everyone was hammering you

People were hammering me? You mean a 110 pound Finnish moron that's been harboring a grudge against me for 8 months or a couple of spooks on gimmicks? Yes, that's it. Or maybe it was 5 pm and I had to lift and get back to studying? This is an internet forum, chump, not my life. I grew out of that spending "3+ hours a day" on here phase months ago. Kind of a shame that you're 41 and spending 90% of your waking hours on here. Brutal mid-life crisis. Whereas most people buy cars, you're too poor to do that so you spend it online trying to attack others who have it better than you. BOOM!!!!!

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2007, 06:01:26 PM »
What's with all the little mudbabies like Big Worm and Sgt.D that are afraid of their race? You should be happy that God shit all over you.  ::)
Dude !! You have yellow teeth and are hideous looking!!  Ugly is ugly no matter what your nationality! But you have it really bad...You're"white" and ugly!  DAMN!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2007, 06:22:00 PM »
hahahaha, I insulted the 110 pound ethiopian dipshit. Should I mark you down for fanclub membership, as I'm sure I can expect you to keep on replying to every post I make, right Antoine?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2007, 06:31:00 PM »
People were hammering me? You mean a 110 pound Finnish moron that's been harboring a grudge against me for 8 months or a couple of spooks on gimmicks? Yes, that's it. Or maybe it was 5 pm and I had to lift and get back to studying? This is an internet forum, chump, not my life. I grew out of that spending "3+ hours a day" on here phase months ago. Kind of a shame that you're 41 and spending 90% of your waking hours on here. Brutal mid-life crisis. Whereas most people buy cars, you're too poor to do that so you spend it online trying to attack others who have it better than you. BOOM!!!!!
So you finally admit, you were a moron for putting in over 8000+posts, and have now turned a new leaf.  Well congrats there little Nicky Hersh, I'm glad you realized that there is a world out there, I'm going to try to convince SF next......... 

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2007, 06:32:49 PM »
hahahahahah BF owns all you shit stains on the regular... like clock work

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2007, 06:33:39 PM »
hahahahahah BF owns all you shit stains on the regular... like clock work
and you own his ass..................

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2007, 06:34:38 PM »
So you finally admit, you were a moron for putting in over 8000+posts, and have now turned a new leaf.  Well congrats there little Nicky Hersh, I'm glad you realized that there is a world out there, I'm going to try to convince SF next......... 

I've only had a 2 month stretch where I spent a lot of time on here. For the most part I come and go. The only reason I'm on now is because verbally abusing unemployed mud children like yourself helps pass the time. At least I can count on you being there at any given point in the day to reply within 30 seconds, spook.

and you own his ass..................

Another gay joke. Give it a rest Kiwiol.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2007, 06:46:53 PM »
hahahaha, I insulted the 110 pound ethiopian dipshit. Should I mark you down for fanclub membership, as I'm sure I can expect you to keep on replying to every post I make, right Antoine?
Yes  Vladimir.. Change your name to buttafury... Them teeth are yellow as hell..I thought you were wearing gold fronts(teeth).. You know like the rap videos... If you reply to my reply.. Membership is $29.99 a month..

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2007, 06:47:40 PM »
I've only had a 2 month stretch where I spent a lot of time on here. For the most part I come and go. The only reason I'm on now is because verbally abusing unemployed mud children like yourself helps pass the time. At least I can count on you being there at any given point in the day to reply within 30 seconds, spook.

Another gay joke. Give it a rest Kiwiol.
Ya, ok Nicky boy, your telling me that you racked up 8000+posts in 2 months, by the way what happened to your NYC trip, you keep avoiding the question.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 24, 2007, 06:49:37 PM »
Ya, ok Nicky boy, your telling me that you racked up 8000+posts in 2 months, by the way what happened to your NYC trip, you keep avoiding the question.

Are you fucking retarded? I've been posting on this site for almost 2 years now and I still barely have 8,000 posts total. You can check my profile for that.

Like I said dipshit, I'll let you know when I'm going back to NYC the day you post a pic. Until then, crawl back into your hole. Why won't you post a pic? Are you really that ugly? Grow a pair, gimmick.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2007, 06:50:54 PM »
What ? He's coming to NYC ??  Let me know when you're coming down....So we can catch up in person!! ;)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2007, 06:53:16 PM »
Are you fucking retarded? I've been posting on this site for almost 2 years now and I still barely have 8,000 posts total. You can check my profile for that.

berzerk, need we remind you that you asked ron to lower your post count because you had over 8,000 and were embarrassed by it? and then you freely admitted that for an entire winter break, 36 days running, you spent an average of 10 hours per day on getbig. furthermore, when you got put in timeout a while back you logged in using your gimmick hooste-something because apparently spending a few days in the timeout board was too much.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2007, 06:53:21 PM »

Like I said dipshit, I'll let you know when I'm going back to NYC the day you post a pic. Until then, crawl back into your hole. Why won't you post a pic? Are you really that ugly? Grow a pair, gimmick.
WOW !! Look at this E thug... Profanity? You must be running out of thing's to say? I could picture you hitting those poor keys really hard ? Take it easy champ..

Next time Paul Wall has a video shoot ..You should show up..He'll love your gold grills!? HA!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2007, 06:54:20 PM »
What ? He's coming to NYC ??  Let me know when you're coming down....So we can catch up in person!! ;)
he's a pussy, he won't come down, but he'll shoot his mouth off here just like an internet tough guy

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2007, 06:54:29 PM »
berzerk, need we remind you that you asked ron to lower your post count because you had over 8,000 and were embarrassed by it? and then you freely admitted that for an entire winter break, 36 days running, you spent an average of 10 hours per day on getbig. furthermore, when you got put in timeout a while back you logged in using your gimmick hooste-something because apparently spending a few days in the timeout board was too much.

LOL! LOL! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! What a fVcking Loser!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2007, 06:55:55 PM »

COWARD!!!!!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2007, 06:56:47 PM »
hahaha, this little tag team attempt at owning me is hilarious. Pumphard, with the 1 day you're logging on this site every 3 days, you really shouldn't be talking. Or are you proud of the 350 posts you've made in the last week about me alone? Go outside, you're 41 and unemployed and you live above a restaurant.

COWARD!!!!!!!!

Why are you calling someone a coward when you won't even post a pic? Do you not see the hypocrisy? Sack up, tough guy. You've challenged 5 people and still won't post a pic. Pack up and hit the road.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2007, 06:57:23 PM »
he's a pussy, he won't come down, but he'll shoot his mouth off here just like an internet tough guy
I'm notsurprised! MOst on here are racists(SS,Squab,Apenis,BASTurd) and they're around blacks all day... But...Won't show a hint of prejudice when around them... A bunch of internet tough guys.. In the street pussies ..

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2007, 06:58:44 PM »
hahaha, Big Worm rolls 5 deep with his Latin King amigos blowing lines of coke off each other's dicks before shaking down the projects for the weeks "protection money".

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: July 24, 2007, 06:59:10 PM »
hahaha, this little tag team attempt at owning me is hilarious. Pumphard, with the 1 day you're logging on this site every 3 days, you really shouldn't be talking. Or are you proud of the 350 posts you've made in the last week about me alone? Go outside, you're 41 and unemployed and you live above a restaurant.

Why are you calling someone a coward when you won't even post a pic? Do you not see the hypocrisy? Sack up, tough guy. You've challenged 5 people and still won't post a pic. Pack up and hit the road.
don't worry about the 5 people.......since your my biggest fan, all I'm saying is when you go to NYC, call me, and you can meet me in person.......or are you just an internet warrior, which one is it

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: July 24, 2007, 07:00:04 PM »
I'm notsurprised! MOst on here are racists(SS,Squab,Apenis,BASTurd) and they're around blacks all day... But...Won't show a hint of prejudice when around them... A bunch of internet tough guys.. In the street pussies ..
no, u think................hah ahahahah