Author Topic: NAME THE FUNNIEST LIES ON GETBIG  (Read 6530 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: NAME THE FUNNIEST LIES ON GETBIG
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2007, 12:36:25 PM »
Easy tiger, eat your 24. meal first.  ;D
hahahahaha, you're back from Abercrombie and Fitch, how's it going? are you stocked up on extra small t shirts and hair gel now? ;D

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2007, 12:37:19 PM »
No one at this board is more intelligent that me. No one.

I have been as heavy as a lean 310 lbs in the past

I could dwarf Coleman if I took the amount of drugs that he takes and dedicated myself 24/7 to bodybuilding.

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2007, 12:37:46 PM »
And is that an ear-ring you are sportin,, In the last shot. What a look you got goin on.

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2007, 12:46:02 PM »
 " CLASSIC " :D

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2007, 01:16:13 PM »
SF is one dopey and ugly looking muther.fucker

" CLASSIC " :D

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2007, 01:26:25 PM »
Squadfather : What the F..k  !!!! Is this all you do all day. Get a f-n life ! I have never seen anything like this in my life. You live on here. But you are the biggest joke ! This Has become a kiddies board with you on it. It just amazes me you are allowed to post at all. What an embarrassment. Look at yourself
FOOLIO ! Sorry SOB that you are. Have you ever gotten laid. ( SS, columbusdude ) Are you all the same person ? The last picture here has got to be my favorite !
A thirty-something, Lazy, Fat, Still live at home, Closet gay, LOOOOOOOSER.
I swear I saw you on Dateline NBC's " to catch a predator ( perverted justice ) Child Molesters. I'm going to look into this further.

It's ok to rip on SF, just don't meltdown doing it.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2007, 01:30:05 PM »
im not classified as overweight and my buddie adonis can deadlift 225 for over 100 reps... oh and im not a fruitcake

mother of all lies  ;D

...ok lets hear a momma joke or something that begins with "epic" or "oh brother"

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2007, 01:42:50 PM »

You gotta laugh at some of the bullshit on this board - there are out-and-out genuine lies and exaggerations. Makes for good viewing.

I however, have never lied about my lifts. I posted a while back that my best ever lifts were a 520lb squat for 8 reps (to parallel) and a 300lb press behind neck (on a smith machine).

Squadfather almost ejaculated with excitement when he read this and proceeded to try and "own" me along with all his other little cronies and hangers-on. Didn't work though - there's not a lot of influence a guy with 12,000 plus posts can have on the internet (or anywhere else for that matter).

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2007, 02:08:06 PM »
Squadfather did own you.  His pic is PROOF of this.

You gotta laugh at some of the bullshit on this board - there are out-and-out genuine lies and exaggerations. Makes for good viewing.

I however, have never lied about my lifts. I posted a while back that my best ever lifts were a 520lb squat for 8 reps (to parallel) and a 300lb press behind neck (on a smith machine).

Squadfather almost ejaculated with excitement when he read this and proceeded to try and "own" me along with all his other little cronies and hangers-on. Didn't work though - there's not a lot of influence a guy with 12,000 plus posts can have on the internet (or anywhere else for that matter).

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2007, 02:40:45 PM »
I'm bulking with high quality Greyhound dog food and expensive wine.