Author Topic: who has the biggest following of nut huggers?  (Read 9431 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: who has the biggest following of nut huggers?
« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2007, 05:25:04 PM »
Joey Tito is Alex23?

That's what the majority of people that have talked to me seem to think. Makes sense, too. Alex23 had a huge problem with Kiwiol and Joey spent 3 months trying to impersonate the guy. They show up and disappear at the same times and have the same posting style. I can go on but would just be a waste of time because he won't admit it. Either way, the Titster's about as intimidating a quadriplegic 4 year old.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #76 on: August 14, 2007, 05:27:00 PM »
hahahah, he ran right back to the V so Alex23 Joey Tito could blow him and whisper sweet nothings in his ear to make him feel like his entire life hasn't been one gigantic waste of time.
what pisses me off is there will be a good thread going on the g&o board and one of the mods will move it to the V and my gaydar on my computer won't allow me to click on the V.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: August 14, 2007, 05:28:22 PM »
what pisses me off is there will be a good thread going on the g&o board and one of the mods will move it to the V and my gaydar on my computer won't allow me to click on the V.

hahahah, I stopped looking at it for like a month, went back and the entire board is composed of threads about Sarcasm or me....with the same 4 douche bags posting in them, patting each other on the back about how cool they are in real life.  ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #78 on: August 14, 2007, 05:29:04 PM »
That's what the majority of people that have talked to me seem to think. Makes sense, too. Alex23 had a huge problem with Kiwiol and Joey spent 3 months trying to impersonate the guy. They show up and disappear at the same times and have the same posting style. I can go on but would just be a waste of time because he won't admit it. Either way, the Titster's about as intimidating a quadriplegic 4 year old.

I just talked to Alex about an investment property, I just can't imagine him being JT. Who knows though.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 14, 2007, 05:32:02 PM »
I just talked to Alex about an investment property, I just can't imagine him being JT. Who knows though.

I didn't even bring it up. I've had more than a few people message me telling me they think it's him. Who else would it be? DP? He doesn't have a problem with Kiwiol like Alex did. Either way it doesn't matter because JT's as lame as they come on this board. With his marathon posting sessions and 500 weekly posts about Sarcasm and me, I can't help but feel sorry for the guy. He takes this board way too seriously.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2007, 05:43:49 AM »
spell much dumb ass ::)

english is not my first language "SS" ::)

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #81 on: August 15, 2007, 01:21:08 PM »
I didn't even bring it up. I've had more than a few people message me telling me they think it's him. Who else would it be? DP? He doesn't have a problem with Kiwiol like Alex did. Either way it doesn't matter because JT's as lame as they come on this board. With his marathon posting sessions and 500 weekly posts about Sarcasm and me, I can't help but feel sorry for the guy. He takes this board way too seriously.

haha pot meet kettle
I'm Nick's role model!