Author Topic: Yeap.. Im married now :D  (Read 5677 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Yeap.. Im married now :D
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2007, 02:59:13 AM »
Now your wife owns half of your fortune  ;D

No.

What was yours before stays yours. Everything he earns from now on will be half hers, but who gives a fuck.

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2007, 03:03:41 AM »
Gratz mate 8).

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2007, 03:16:00 AM »
No.

What was yours before stays yours. Everything he earns from now on will be half hers, but who gives a fuck.

Wow isn't it refreshing that I'm one of the view here at getbig that have no Millions on their bank account? ;D

And Mike... seriously bro I like you and all but STFU, I speak in my motherland's language as much as it please me.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2007, 03:18:03 AM »
I thought they don't allow retards in Letonia . but I may have been wrong.

Your geographical knowledge is no surprise to me ::)

Stupid yank... its Latvia

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2007, 03:20:26 AM »
Wow isn't it refreshing that I'm one of the view here at getbig that have no Millions on their bank account? ;D

And Mike... seriously bro I like you and all but STFU, I speak in my motherland's language as much as it please me.

Hehe, yes, i guess that's the reason SF and Bluto don't get married, they don't want to share their millions.

Jetzt aber flott zu deiner Angetrauten, was machst du denn hier noch??  ;) ;D ;D ;D

Ist deine Familie eigentlich auch zur Hochzeit gekommen?

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2007, 03:22:51 AM »

I don't have millions either just a few hundred thousand till my business deal goes through in Dubai, India.

And hey WTF you don't see me speaking mexican or canadian so why are you talking German, are you saying shit about America or somethin ::)
I

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2007, 03:23:07 AM »
Hehe, yes, i guess that's the reason SF and Bluto don't get married, they don't want to share their millions.

Jetzt aber flott zu deiner Angetrauten, was machst du denn hier noch??  ;) ;D ;D ;D

Alle waren da... das ist der erste Tag nach der Hochzeit wo wir nur rumlungern, meine Vertraute kocht gerade essen fuer mich und mein Schwiegervater... wenn das kein guter start is ;D ;D

Ok got to go see ya all when Iµ back in Dublin.

I don't have millions either just a few hundred thousand till my business deal goes through in Dubai, India.

And hey WTF you don't see me speaking mexican or canadian so why are you talking German, are you saying shit about America or somethin ::)

Mike itš not like we are doing this all the time.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2007, 03:24:09 AM »

Alle waren da... das ist der erste Tag nach der Hochzeit wo wir nur rumlungern, meine Vertraute kocht gerade essen fuer mich und mein Schwiegervater... wenn das kein guter start is ;D ;D

What the hell stop it dude, I can't understand anything your writing. Damn the American educational system >:(
I

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2007, 03:26:33 AM »

Yeah, canadian and englandian are probably very hard to learn for people speaking american. have you ever tried scotlandian or australian? I heard they are easier than englandian.  ::) ::)

What the hell stop it dude, I can't understand anything your writing. Damn the American educational system >:(

Hehe, it's your own fault. But nevermind, i heard there are great language schools in Dubai, India.  ;D ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2007, 03:27:39 AM »

Haha, i love how the latvian language settings sneak into your spelling.  ;D ;D

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2007, 03:31:45 AM »
Yeah, canadian and englandian are probably very hard to learn for people speaking american. have you ever tried scotlandian or australian? I heard they are easier than englandian.  ::) ::)

Hehe, it's your own fault. But nevermind, i heard there are great language schools in Dubai, India.  ;D ;D

Personally I like the stuff they speak in Frenchy Land but IMO Valley Girl is the hardest next to Hood and Street Ni**er.
I

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2007, 03:51:51 AM »

Personally I like the stuff they speak in Frenchy Land but IMO Valley Girl is the hardest next to Hood and Street Ni**er.

Word, ma brutha. Yo say dat again. It's tuff foe ma homeboyz taday, so ya gotta be ruffntuff'n round da block.

(I'm still practicing, it's harder than japanese)

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2007, 04:01:31 AM »
Word, ma brutha. Yo say dat again. It's tuff foe ma homeboyz taday, so ya gotta be ruffntuff'n round da block.

(I'm still practicing, it's harder than japanese)

Yeah dog I feel ya. It aint easy bein a brother out on da block but we's gotta do what we's gotta do. Holdin it down for all da thugs in da street pushin that rock from morning till night, doin it like a straight o.g.

I

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2007, 04:05:08 AM »

Yeah dog I feel ya. It aint easy bein a brother out on da block but we's gotta do what we's gotta do. Holdin it down for all da thugs in da street pushin that rock from morning till night, doin it like a straight o.g.

word! It's even harder wit deez nuggas stealin' our originally white cultcha.

Rap> white
Soul> white
RnB (pork Ribs and Beer) > white
Jazz> white

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2007, 04:12:25 AM »
word! It's even harder wit deez nuggas stealin' our originally white cultcha.

Rap> white
Soul> white
RnB (pork Ribs and Beer) > white
Jazz> white

Exactly my dog, weez need to get back our cultcha and mainly our identity. If the black man only knew the shit we has gone through in our fight to overcome adversity. Dem ni**as was white too before they moved to Africa and got all tan and shit, they forget we all peoples and need to respek each ova.
I

Bflex

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2007, 04:17:59 AM »
Congrats, Stark!

Ein neuer Lebensabschnitt beginnt für euch! Schon was mit Kindern "geplant"? ^^

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2007, 04:22:41 AM »

Exactly my dog, weez need to get back our cultcha and mainly our identity. If the black man only knew the shit we has gone through in our fight to overcome adversity. Dem ni**as was white too before they moved to Africa and got all tan and shit, they forget we all peoples and need to respek each ova.

true dat. Furst, we explore america and invite all da poor africains over, then they git all fuzzywuzzy to the huzzy and shit, agitatin, slangin, bangin and gangin, it's juss not right to us white people.  ;D ;D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2007, 04:26:23 AM »
who gives a shit.

what a fucking retard. logging in to a bodybuilding site to tell people he never met and dont give a shit bout him that he's married.

hahaha, classic getbig

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2007, 04:30:58 AM »
slavery: white!!

Long before the white men stepped into africa, white men were made slaves by the eastern tribes and the greeks. huns, mongolians and others came to europe and robbed cute white girls as sex slaves.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2007, 05:23:48 AM »
Congratulations Stark,  I just wish I had the same rights to do so myself.  Marriage is beautiful, best of luck.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2007, 06:32:40 AM »
Congrats Stark and best wishes to your wife :)
R

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2007, 07:20:06 AM »
Your geographical knowledge is no surprise to me ::)

Stupid yank... its Latvia
lithuania then...theire so insignificant I just can't tell them apart....it's one of those russian republics the finns didn't bother claiming...hahaha

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2007, 07:46:35 AM »
Congratulations Stark!  :)
w

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2007, 07:51:02 AM »
Does she have big boobies at least?

Mongol

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2007, 07:55:47 AM »

This is America and we speak American, so stop with the jibba jabba nonsense talking.

No, you speak English (albeit a bastardized version) :P