Author Topic: Pictures of Chaos after the accident... *GRAPHIC*  (Read 4674 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Re: Pictures of Chaos after the accident... *GRAPHIC*
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2007, 10:42:37 AM »
I'm sure your trying to stop him from eating too much right now

I do try to keep him from overeating but then again I don't like his bowl to be empty and he is so skinny. He weighed close to 50 pounds when we took him in. He came home ten pounds lighter. He lost a lot of his mass. It sucks. I am not a big guy but my dogs were blessed with the muscles....  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2007, 10:58:17 AM »
good luck with everything.
glad the dogs ok ;D
besides it would suck to not have Chaos posting anymore ;)

best wishes
CalvinH

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2007, 12:59:50 PM »
Sin
It's great to hear that Chaos is home and on the road to a full recovery.  And also great news to hear that you are expecting a baby!!!!! :D  CONGRATS!!!
Chaos and Chuka are gonna have to fight for attention with someone else in a few months!! 

BTW, how is Chuka doing??

Kisses to both of the pups, and a congrats to you and the wife!

:)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2007, 01:34:53 PM »
Sin
It's great to hear that Chaos is home and on the road to a full recovery.  And also great news to hear that you are expecting a baby!!!!! :D  CONGRATS!!!
Chaos and Chuka are gonna have to fight for attention with someone else in a few months!! 

BTW, how is Chuka doing??

Kisses to both of the pups, and a congrats to you and the wife!

Thanks Chucka should be home today.. Hopefully.. And they are doing good. thanks for the congrats from you guys.. Naw rip the dogs will still get plenty of attention there the original Babies.....

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2007, 07:12:43 PM »
I do try to keep him from overeating but then again I don't like his bowl to be empty and he is so skinny. He weighed close to 50 pounds when we took him in. He came home ten pounds lighter. He lost a lot of his mass. It sucks. I am not a big guy but my dogs were blessed with the muscles....  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

he will regain it fast once he's on his feet.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2007, 11:54:02 AM »
Yeah both of the boys are gaining weight back. I just want my boys back up to that 50 area... To where everyone gives them compliments. I can't stand the fact that we live in such a small town. Our neighbor lady was giving me a hard time about Chaos looking funny with his cone.. So she asked what happened and I said that the Vet fucked him up.. She obviously knew the vet pretty well and was like " ohhhh Bobby would never do that. She's great." I jumped on my opportunity and told her she is great at costing people a ton of money and almost killing peoples pets... It didn't go over that well, but hell you can't make them all happy huh!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2007, 01:30:46 PM »
  I been off the board most of the summer....what happened to him? I sure hope he recovers fully that is very sad to see any animal like that. :(

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2007, 07:01:00 AM »

Hey Sin, check this link out:

http://www.vetabusenetwork.com/

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2007, 05:54:31 PM »

Hey Sin, check this link out:

http://www.vetabusenetwork.com/

Man, I wouldn't mess with a group like that.  They tend to be more nut than helpful....

Report to the state board of veterinary examiners, discuss legal action, hire a lawyer if necessary.    Seriously, I'd avoid those people like the plague if you hope to get any real medical reimbursement or license censurship.