Author Topic: let's all fess up about our dianabol use!!  (Read 24650 times)

dragonheart

• Getbig III
Re: let's all fess up about our dianabol use!!
« Reply #75 on: September 08, 2007, 12:14:41 PM »
This is the most retarded thread ever on the hardcore board IMO! No, I'm not going to delete it because it's not really breaking any rules, but it is completely stupid.

prob cause it originated in the gossip and opinions forum

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #76 on: September 08, 2007, 04:22:13 PM »
Yup thats all I need, If your a genetic $hit bag as your self you would need 100mgs a day.

hahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This clown claims to be 215 taking 100mgs of Dbol a day.  I'm 220 in this pic and was taking only 30mgs of Dbol a day. 

There is no way this clown is over 200.  What a skinny twat. 

Those are different people.  He has a side x side before and after of himself somewhere in another thread.

gendreau_neil

• Getbig I
« Reply #77 on: September 08, 2007, 06:03:16 PM »
20 mgs of Dianabol per day keeps the pencil neck geeks away!   8) ;)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #78 on: September 08, 2007, 07:23:39 PM »
Those are different people.  He has a side x side before and after of himself somewhere in another thread.

No man thats Sevastase, The pic came from this thread:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=162166.0

And that is me to right of him.  Like I said I only took 30mgs, and was comfy at 220 and taking it easy.  That is when I was just getting back into working out after back surgery.  I'm 246 today, but more than D's are being used. 

He'd probably get better results from drol, since 100mgs of D's didn't really do much for him.
\

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #79 on: September 08, 2007, 07:35:41 PM »
No man thats Sevastase, The pic came from this thread:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=162166.0

And that is me to right of him.  Like I said I only took 30mgs, and was comfy at 220 and taking it easy.  That is when I was just getting back into working out after back surgery.  I'm 246 today, but more than D's are being used. 

He'd probably get better results from drol, since 100mgs of D's didn't really do much for him.

Oh OK.  Yeah I know thats him on the left.  I thought you were doing a before and after with those pics...lol. 

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2007, 08:24:09 PM »
Oh OK.  Yeah I know thats him on the left.  I thought you were doing a before and after with those pics...lol. 

Nope, just a comparison of 100mgs as opposed to 30mgs.  He's 5'11" and I'm 5'10" so height is pretty negligible.  The pic of him on the left is the after pic LOL. 

I know I'm not ripped by any means in that pic, but I am thicker than him for certain.  He has said that he's been sold fake test before, I wonder if he was sold Methyltest instead of D-bol.  I just can't believe that someone taking 100mgs of test can have a chest that small.
\

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2007, 09:07:29 PM »
Nope, just a comparison of 100mgs as opposed to 30mgs.  He's 5'11" and I'm 5'10" so height is pretty negligible.  The pic of him on the left is the after pic LOL. 

I know I'm not ripped by any means in that pic, but I am thicker than him for certain.  He has said that he's been sold fake test before, I wonder if he was sold Methyltest instead of D-bol.  I just can't believe that someone taking 100mgs of test can have a chest that small.

Exactly.  The after pick looks pretty much like his before pic.  I was on 6 week 40-60 mg T-bol just for the hell of it and  I saw more gains than he did off of 100mg d-bol.  Someone is definitely selling him fake or under dosed gear.  You are a lot thicker than Sevastase but according to him he is ready for competition.  Sure he is in better shape than Vince Goodbum but that's not saying much.

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2007, 09:33:43 PM »
Constructive critisism is always welcome on these boards, but please don't attack people for their gains or lack there of.  One thing people should always remember is that there is ALWAYS someone bigger/stronger than themselves - please don't get cocky.  I see a lot of people attack others who post pictures but never have the gall to post their own.  Just try to keep in mind that the reason for these boards is information and help - not to boast.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #83 on: December 26, 2008, 04:35:00 AM »
100 mg for 5 weeks...35 lbs gain...keeping all of them...
quoting so the bosnian bone rack cant edit his post..

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #84 on: December 28, 2008, 10:27:46 AM »
i was really skinny, i started taking dianabol and now i feel and look much better, bigger, and happier

dianabol is a hell of a drug ;D
Thunderdome approved

bugsy187

• Getbig II
« Reply #85 on: December 31, 2008, 10:08:35 AM »
Dball...fills me out like crazy..but its also one that gives me the most MPB even so more than tren..i guess my scalp does not like dball. But I am about to try its brother..anadrol!

4thAD

« Reply #86 on: December 31, 2008, 11:16:05 AM »
Constructive critisism is always welcome on these boards, but please don't attack people for their gains or lack there of.  One thing people should always remember is that there is ALWAYS someone bigger/stronger than themselves - please don't get cocky.  I see a lot of people attack others who post pictures but never have the gall to post their own.  Just try to keep in mind that the reason for these boards is information and help - not to boast.

Bumping this post. Thanx for a good positive post RDW! Solid member here guys.

On that note I use no more than 40mg dbol. Most people that have problems on dbol would not have the problems if they lowered the dose. Most people run the dbol way to high. I love dbol, and you dont need a lot to see good results.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #87 on: December 31, 2008, 01:15:47 PM »
Dball...fills me out like crazy..but its also one that gives me the most MPB even so more than tren..i guess my scalp does not like dball. But I am about to try its brother..anadrol!

im looking foward to trying anadrol too ;D

i take 30mg dianabol per day, works great for me ;D
Thunderdome approved

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #88 on: January 01, 2009, 01:46:36 AM »
Bumping this post. Thanx for a good positive post RDW! Solid member here guys.

On that note I use no more than 40mg dbol. Most people that have problems on dbol would not have the problems if they lowered the dose. Most people run the dbol way to high. I love dbol, and you dont need a lot to see good results.
::)

another genetic marvel who doesn't need higher doses to see better results

what a fucking liar ...

who made you a mod here again ?

Maybe to check people's spelling cause gear wise you are a retard my friend. I mean it.

4thAD

« Reply #89 on: January 01, 2009, 12:13:00 PM »

what a fucking liar ...

Maybe to check people's spelling cause gear wise you are a retard my friend. I mean it.

If your pic up above is from all of your oral cycles and high doses this exactly why I don't agree with your advice sev. No need to get angry, we can have a discussion like men. I commend you for having the balls to post pics, but come on man!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 01, 2009, 12:42:30 PM »

If your pic up above is from all of your oral cycles and high doses this exactly why I don't agree with your advice sev. No need to get angry, we can have a discussion like men. I commend you for having the balls to post pics, but come on man!
I liked bol only cycles and even anadrol only cycles....don't see anything wrong...sides are mild...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #91 on: January 01, 2009, 12:50:18 PM »

if your going to say somebodies advise is wrong because of the way they look, then your going to need to post a picture of the way you look.

4thAD

« Reply #92 on: January 01, 2009, 01:36:42 PM »
if your going to say somebodies advise is wrong because of the way they look, then your going to need to post a picture of the way you look.

Anything for you dizzle!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #93 on: January 01, 2009, 01:38:41 PM »
serious ass on that girl, somewhat chunky but not bad. :D

4thAD

« Reply #94 on: January 01, 2009, 02:01:28 PM »
serious ass on that girl, somewhat chunky but not bad. :D

haha LOL ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 01, 2009, 02:13:23 PM »
haha LOL ;D
you never took more than 40 mg d-bol ..so you have no clue how it is at higher doses ..
again ..why are you bashing me ?

Jesus ..some people

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #96 on: January 01, 2009, 02:23:00 PM »
you never took more than 40 mg d-bol ..so you have no clue how it is at higher doses ..

Jesus ..some people

More proof of you dealing it out first then claiming people bash you first..seek help nut job  ::)

what a fucking liar ...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: January 01, 2009, 02:26:40 PM »
More proof of you dealing it out first then claiming people bash you first..seek help nut job  ::)

go fuck yourself ..

why are you even in this thread ?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #98 on: January 01, 2009, 02:33:33 PM »
go fuck yourself ..

why are you even in this thread ?
I bumped this thread to proove you are a liar that doesnt know wtf he is talking about.

100 mg for 5 weeks...35 lbs gain...keeping all of them...

And then like you do all the time , give another story..so many lies you forget what you say..

you don't keep shit after you come off ....it would defy the very nature of this thing we call " a sport "

Dinabol best results 40-60mgs for me..
If you need 100mg It is fake or under dosed , especialy for a little guy like you ,if you were a bigger guy then maybe but hey this is reality now not fantasy internet dreams,run along little guy.

4thAD

« Reply #99 on: January 01, 2009, 02:46:29 PM »

Jesus ..some people

I will clarify sev, 40mg dbol works really good for me. I use 40 because it works. I have used higher doses, but its just not necessary for me. BTW I'm not bashing you. Relax man.