Author Topic: FIRST DAY at the SCHOOOOOL  (Read 12224 times)

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: FIRST DAY at the SCHOOOOOL
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2007, 09:54:57 PM »
Wow, I'm the one that is "doofy" and you try to compare a kid that is disabled thru no fault of his own and a professional bodybuilder that voluntarily takes drugs?

Good to see you know. If brain cells were money you'd be bankrupt.

Just let it go....

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2007, 10:10:44 PM »

Just let it go....

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! Awesome comeback line...love it LOOOOOOL! Now..gotta try it on a buddy of mine hehehe!
P

ali23

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2007, 10:39:34 PM »

wow... today is my daughter first day school in Grade 1... feels great and old at the same time ;D
while taking my daoughter to the class most the parents and teachers are LOOKING :o i wasnt in the mood to give back some smiles or even chat coz of my diet plus i have to drop my wife  to work as well, then i have to go to my work punch the card, show my face for an hour then Run away for my morning workout or cardio then come back like nothing happened ;D

WOW DIFFICULT CAREER!!!!!

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2007, 11:18:23 PM »
Why is it inappropriate?  Everyone knows he does drugs but no one is supposed to talk about it?  And Sami is the one who posted his family on the net and said how proud he was to be a father.  So, in reality, he opened himself up for it.  If he can't stand the scrutiny then I suggest that he find a new job.

ARE you SICK of some thing ?? and some of them are right, are u a man or Boy or even no body just to talk shit....!!
i will ASK you and every one ON GET BIG... bring me any PRO bodybuilder Post just like me, in touch with all just like me and Respond like me, Share things like me....the only high stnadered bodybuilders who is always online and in touch is counted ( BOB, SHAWN, MILOS, LEE P.) who els? am sure they dont count till 5

and u say i OPENED to my self a door that i cant handle.. ;D plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzz wake up

hahahaha! I wish. it's just that he brags about his $6,000 bike and $25,000 dollar car and I just wonder why he can't buy his wife a car :-\

i can buy YOU and my wife a car for each :P its just my wife dont drive so i am her own driver ;D its cool to spend the first hour of the day driving ur family and JUST TALK in the car, making jokes and share thing... i dont know if u DO THAT or EMN1964 dose ;D  but what i am doing is making our family stronger and open to each others. i guess every one agree on that

Congrats Sami!

Hey, are you still training for the PDI NOC? What's happening with that now that Wayne's sick? Has a new promoter picked it up?

Good luck, you looked amazing in your last photos!

Well.. i am still on my prep. coz i gave the promotors my word of doing thier show in Europe so i will do NORAWY show ( Battel of the Giants and FRANCE show as well... then i will take a break....

~ The Black Smith ~

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2007, 11:24:21 PM »
When she tells you that teacher said to 'say NO to drugs' do you explain to her that she doesnt mean the drugs that make daddie look like a monster dont count ... Roll Eyes

monster roid modeling
Yeah, at the end of the day, I like knowing I don't need drugs to maintain a career.  If it doesn't bug a person though, that's all that matters.  Personally, I'd like my kids to know I was drug free (alcohol, gear, coke, etc) and had a certain standard of living.  Of course, this is not everyone.  Pro bodybuilding, the greatest walking contradiction out there.  Eat healthy, ingest many, many drugs..hhaha  Brilliant!
Nothing personal against Sami, seems you're happy with your family and lifestyle, so that's great.
Why is it inappropriate?  Everyone knows he does drugs but no one is supposed to talk about it?  And Sami is the one who posted his family on the net and said how proud he was to be a father.  So, in reality, he opened himself up for it.  If he can't stand the scrutiny then I suggest that he find a new job.
I would agree with that on some levels.  In a profession, where heavy drug use is mandatory...it's always going to be looked down upon by many.  Many on the board do and that is coming from people who lift.  Imagine what regular every day lazy Americans think of people who take enormous amounts of roids?  I can assure you, it's not well taken in society on a whole.  Then again, most juicers probably think lazy fat Americans are pathetic too...haha
I think both are sad...haha
N

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2007, 11:27:37 PM »
  ARE you SICK of some thing ?? and some of them are right, are u a man or Boy or even no body just to talk shit....!!
i will ASK you and every one ON GET BIG... bring me any PRO bodybuilder Post just like me, in touch with all just like me and Respond like me, Share things like me....the only high stnadered bodybuilders who is always online and in touch is counted ( BOB, SHAWN, MILOS, LEE P.) who els? am sure they dont count till 5

and u say i OPENED to my self a door that i cant handle.. ;D plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzz wake up

i can buy YOU and my wife a car for each :P its just my wife dont drive so i am her own driver ;D its cool to spend the first hour of the day driving ur family and JUST TALK in the car, making jokes and share thing... i dont know if u DO THAT or EMN1964 dose ;D  but what i am doing is making our family stronger and open to each others. i guess every one agree on that

Well.. i am still on my prep. coz i gave the promotors my word of doing thier show in Europe so i will do NORAWY show ( Battel of the Giants and FRANCE show as well... then i will take a break....

My Hat is off to you for putting up with all the Bullshit in this thread ... well done, man ... WELL DONE !  :)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2007, 01:42:26 AM »
Looking huge sami. 8)

newmom

« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2007, 04:21:45 AM »
great looking family...

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2007, 04:32:14 AM »
Beautiful little girl mate, congrats and take good care of her :).

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2007, 04:32:50 AM »
Always nice to see a dad doing his thing....your daughter is cute Sami

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2007, 05:51:29 AM »

Just let it go....

Instead of coming back with a non sequitor, try answering the question.  How is a kid who is disabled thru no fault of his own like a bodybuilder who voluntarily takes illegal drugs.  Try answering the question without a stupid insult.  If you can't answer the question, just say so.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2007, 06:02:29 AM »

First, I am not sick of anything.  I am a man.  And yes I am a nobody.  Just testing the truth of bald assertions by people here.  I still don't understand why it is inappropriate to point out your drug use.  Do you think it is inappropriate to point out your drug use and ask a question about it in relation to your role as a father?  (See if you can answer the question by responding without some type of third grade insult or attack on my intelligence or lack thereof.)  You did put your role as father in play by your posts on this topic.  And, second, I never said you can't take the heat.  You are doing fine with it albeit with bad english.  Other people on the board intimated that you couldn't take the heat by claiming that we shouldn't talk about your drug use.  Remember that this is Getbig where truth generally rules the day and nothing is off limits.

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2007, 06:05:44 AM »
Congratulations on taking your child to school bro!

Youre a fucking genius

ja351

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2007, 06:07:04 AM »

wow... today is my daughter first day school in Grade 1... feels great and old at the same time ;D
while taking my daoughter to the class most the parents and teachers are LOOKING :o i wasnt in the mood to give back some smiles or even chat coz of my diet plus i have to drop my wife  to work as well, then i have to go to my work punch the card, show my face for an hour then Run away for my morning workout or cardio then come back like nothing happened ;D

YOU MUST BE SO PROUD TO BE SO FAR ABOVE EVERYONE ELSE THAT YOU CANT ACKNOWLEDGE THE OTHER PEOPLE LOOKING AT THE ROID FREAK.......I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR DAUGHTER.....i'M ASSUMING THATS A GIRL?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2007, 06:09:39 AM »
Its funny that people get offended from what I said...sorry I forgot that if you do something that is inherently wrong that it doesnt count as long as it pays the bills and you have a kid that depends on that.. ::)
L

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2007, 06:21:34 AM »
YOU MUST BE SO PROUD TO BE SO FAR ABOVE EVERYONE ELSE THAT YOU CANT ACKNOWLEDGE THE OTHER PEOPLE LOOKING AT THE ROID FREAK.......I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR DAUGHTER.....i'M ASSUMING THATS A GIRL?

150 pound acne induced upper case meltdown

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2007, 06:30:47 AM »
Congratulations on taking your child to school bro!

Youre a fucking genius

LMAO--I love it when father's want credit for doing what they are supposed to be doing anyway.  Like Crish ROck said "What do you want a fcking cookie?"

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2007, 06:36:53 AM »
Its funny that people get offended from what I said...sorry I forgot that if you do something that is inherently wrong that it doesnt count as long as it pays the bills and you have a kid that depends on that.. ::)

Agreed.  So if Derek Anthony had kids his G4P and whoring himself out to old queers would be okay?  LOL.  Everyone knows he does it but that is not off limits when he posts here.  So, Andy Nikita, please distinguish the two situations.  Again, its ok to admit your logic is flawed, just try and come back with an intelligent answer.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #68 on: September 12, 2007, 09:26:36 AM »

but you said in another post that you were in a bad mood from all the dieting and edgy from the roids :-\

doesn't sound like a fun car ride to me. ;D

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: September 12, 2007, 09:31:47 AM »
Sami I forget where you stand.....are you ever gonna try to get int the I.F.B.B.?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #70 on: September 12, 2007, 09:34:14 AM »
First, I am not sick of anything.  I am a man.  And yes I am a nobody.  Just testing the truth of bald assertions by people here.  I still don't understand why it is inappropriate to point out your drug use.  Do you think it is inappropriate to point out your drug use and ask a question about it in relation to your role as a father?  (See if you can answer the question by responding without some type of third grade insult or attack on my intelligence or lack thereof.)  You did put your role as father in play by your posts on this topic.  And, second, I never said you can't take the heat.  You are doing fine with it albeit with bad english.  Other people on the board intimated that you couldn't take the heat by claiming that we shouldn't talk about your drug use.  Remember that this is Getbig where truth generally rules the day and nothing is off limits.
YES U INDEED ARE A NOBODY...A DUMB FUCK AS WELL . i HAVE A QUESTION : WHAT DO U DO HERE ?...WHY DON'T U GO ON A FORUM THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BB / SINCE U GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH BB .

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #71 on: September 12, 2007, 09:53:42 AM »
YES U INDEED ARE A NOBODY...A DUMB FUCK AS WELL . i HAVE A QUESTION : WHAT DO U DO HERE ?...WHY DON'T U GO ON A FORUM THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BB / SINCE U GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH BB .

like you....

When I diet, I start smoking and chew gum , both almost non stop...I have huge cravings and I avoid sitting still for long periods of time so I won't start cheating.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: September 12, 2007, 10:02:54 AM »

No one has been able to give me an intelligent response to any of my inquiries.  The only response I get is insults like the one that you hurled in your post qoted above.

Why am I on a BB forum?  Well, I am a fan of BB.  I am not a fan, however, of hypocrisy and lies.

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #73 on: September 12, 2007, 10:04:31 AM »
Sami I forget where you stand.....are you ever gonna try to get int the I.F.B.B.?

SO far i am with PDI as i did i am commeted to a contract to do the shows, since i am done from the show, i have a new plan to work on... time will tell... ;)

THANK YOU SIR ;D

but you said in another post that you were in a bad mood from all the dieting and edgy from the roids :-\

doesn't sound like a fun car ride to me. ;D

r u trying to br funny here?? grow up plz ;)

First, I am not sick of anythingI am a manAnd yes I am a nobody.  Just testing the truth of bald assertions by people here.  I still don't understand why it is inappropriate to point out your drug useDo you think it is inappropriate to point out your drug use and ask a question about it in relation to your role as a father?  (See if you can answer the question by responding without some type of third grade insult or attack on my intelligence or lack thereof.)  You did put your role as father in play by your posts on this topic.  And, second, I never said you can't take the heat.  You are doing fine with it albeit with bad english.  Other people on the board intimated that you couldn't take the heat by claiming that we shouldn't talk about your drug use.  Remember that this is Getbig where truth generally rules the day and nothing is off limits.

YOU ARE SICK FOR SURE

YOU ARE A GAY FOR SURE

GET LOST IF U R NO BODY

CAN U TELL ME WHEN IN THIS THREAD HAD A PROBLEM U TALKIN ABOUT DRUGS?!

YOU CAN TALK ABOUT DRUGS TILL YOU HAVE A HEART ATTACK ;D
~ The Black Smith ~

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #74 on: September 12, 2007, 10:12:16 AM »

You are a very kindly father!!

My interview with Sami:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/samialhaddadinterview04132007.html
Bodybuilding Pro.com