Author Topic: Can I have a definative answer on whether I can post on this board??  (Read 18860 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Can I have a definative answer on whether I can post on this board??
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2007, 02:17:27 PM »
Just a foolish joke. Tried to dig my way out of it by pleading ignorance   :(
Now I know where the line is and where not to tread.

ok post away

at least your not bluto

T

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2007, 02:21:58 PM »
ok post away

at least your not bluto

Gracias ;)

Yes      4
No        1

P

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2007, 02:37:09 PM »
I like NZMM, he is one of the good guys. I vote yes.
E

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2007, 02:56:40 PM »
NZMM will you first agree to wash and dry my sack?  A liberal spritzing of bath powder would also be required.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2007, 03:08:11 PM »
NZMM will you first agree to wash and dry my sack?  A liberal spritzing of bath powder would also be required.

with spring water ;D does he have to clean your dingleberries as well mos
p

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2007, 03:16:23 PM »
with spring water ;D does he have to clean your dingleberries as well mos

no, no, no......just my scrotum.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2007, 03:27:10 PM »
I don't have a problem with NZMM posting here. He took his lumps like a man with the pedophilia shit and dealt with it. Plus, it will make it easier to break his balls on here without having to go into that shithole that is the V. And last I checked, I don't think anyone outside of Danielson gives a shit about Bluto's opinion regarding anything on here. Any pussy that won't post his pic after 100 days logged in and 20k posts is a coward, and their opinion is null and void.

wheres your pic?
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2007, 03:34:43 PM »
wheres your pic?

Mine are out there, regardless of how they got out there. I posted one myself. And a few members have seen pics of me from about 6 months ago. You're just a pussy with a big mouth who is afraid to post a picture because you look like shit, plain and simple. The biggest coward on this site, bar none. 20k posts, 100 days logged in and you still skirt getting called out on you not posting a pic. Wuss.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2007, 03:38:00 PM »
Mine are out there, regardless of how they got out there. I posted one myself. And a few members have seen pics of me from about 6 months ago. You're just a pussy with a big mouth who is afraid to post a picture because you look like shit, plain and simple. The biggest coward on this site, bar none. 20k posts, 100 days logged in and you still skirt getting called out on you not posting a pic. Wuss.

so since you didnt post your picture, by your own logic showing in the example above, that means "you're just a pussy with a big mouth who is afraid to post a picture because you look like shit, plain and simple"

;D

Z

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2007, 03:39:36 PM »
your circular logic isn't working, Blewtwo

just man up and post a pic and stop looking for reasons / excuses not to

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2007, 03:42:10 PM »
This guy looks like such a little chickenshit coward with his constant circling the wagon about his pic. He's obviously ashamed of what he looks like and is completely full of shit regarding every claim he's made on here.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2007, 03:42:41 PM »
your circular logic isn't working, Blewtwo

just man up and post a pic and stop looking for reasons / excuses not to

of course it's working. it make sense. and it proves he's owning himself.

you on the other hand, hell i wish you never posted your picture, let alone use that gay nude shot as an avatar!

looks like it's straight outta a gay4pay site. you should be ashamed of yourself. "bull" (stud, bull, whatever you cockjockeys like to call yourselves, you're all the same...)

Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2007, 03:45:13 PM »
This guy looks like such a little chickenshit coward with his constant circling the wagon about his pic. He's obviously ashamed of what he looks like and is completely full of shit regarding every claim he's made on here.

why would i be ashamed of what i look like? you sure you're not talking about yourself here? i tend to remember how you keep saying "that picture is 3 years old" "bla bla im 21 now" "my teeth are fine" etc etc etc

you a) try to claim youre not ashamed of your look and b) keep saying how you look nothing like how you used to look! well that dont mix!

youre basically admitting that you looked like shit but you dont anymore - only you still refuse to post a recent picture to prove it while at the same time calling everyone else out to post theirs!

epic hypocrisy!  ;D
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2007, 03:48:26 PM »
Bluto trying to change the subject. Is anyone surprised? This guy is THE biggest pussy on Getbig.

why would i be ashamed of what i look like? you sure you're not talking about yourself here? i tend to remember how you keep saying "that picture is 3 years old" "bla bla im 21 now" "my teeth are fine" etc etc etc

you a) try to claim youre not ashamed of your look and b) keep saying how you look nothing like how you used to look! well that dont mix!

youre basically admitting that you looked like shit but you dont anymore - only you still refuse to post a recent picture to prove it while at the same time calling everyone else out to post theirs!

epic hypocrisy!  ;D

Do I really give a shit about your opinion? If you think the kid in that pic looks 21, then you're a moron. Again, this isn't about me. It's about you being the biggest pussy on here. Why won't you post a pic? You have 20k posts, 110 days logged and you spend 10-12 hours every day here. Are you really that ashamed of your physique?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2007, 03:51:27 PM »
Bluto trying to change the subject. Is anyone surprised? This guy is THE biggest pussy on Getbig.

Do I really give a shit about your opinion? If you think the kid in that pic looks 21, then you're a moron. Again, this isn't about me. It's about you being the biggest pussy on here. Why won't you post a pic? You have 20k posts, 110 days logged and you spend 10-12 hours every day here. Are you really that ashamed of your physique?

why would anyone post their pic? i sure as hell dont need it. thinking back i rather not have seen mos, kiwiol, havenbull... and certainly not you!

;D

and why the hell would a man ask for the picture of another man? for over a year? being obsessed about it? in hundreds of posts? i think this whole situation is getting creepy  :-\

you need to seek help.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2007, 03:53:34 PM »
The only thing you're doing here is proving how utterly ashamed you are of that shitty physique of yours. Even fatasses with lazy eyes like antcraw have posted their pics (supposedly) and here you are with your tail tucked in your vagina avoiding posting it. It's obvious you take your little internet personality to heart, and I don't blame you. What would you do with your life if you couldn't talk shit on here for 17 hours a day, 7 days a week?  ::)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2007, 03:56:09 PM »
why would anyone post their pic? i sure as hell dont need it. thinking back i rather not have seen mos, kiwiol, havenbull... and certainly not you!

so you won't have to waste time answering questions like this

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2007, 03:57:27 PM »
looks like you're in, Rude is cool with ya but one last thing, we need SF's vote and if says yes will you promise to start lifting weights?

;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2007, 03:57:49 PM »
The only thing you're doing here is proving how utterly ashamed you are of that shitty physique of yours. Even fatasses with lazy eyes like antcraw have posted their pics (supposedly) and here you are with your tail tucked in your vagina avoiding posting it. It's obvious you take your little internet personality to heart, and I don't blame you. What would you do with your life if you couldn't talk shit on here for 17 hours a day, 7 days a week?  ::)

So basically you're attacking me, Always Sore and Americanbulldog here.

Any others you wanna include on that list? there's a few THOUSAND people on here that havent posted their picture. and the reason they havent have you displayed above, and i quote

"they (bluto, americanbulldog, always sore and thousands of others) are utterly ashamed of their shitty physiques and have their tail tucked in their vaginas"

anything else you wanna say to all those people? or is that your final word?

;D
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2007, 03:58:54 PM »
so you won't have to waste time answering questions like this

as part of the getbig crew i need to do chores like answering posts like this, ron is a tough boss  :-\
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2007, 03:59:06 PM »
hahahaha, haven't seen this Bluto tactic before!!! Man, you really are a coward. It's so pathetic.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2007, 04:01:44 PM »
hahahaha, haven't seen this Bluto tactic before!!! Man, you really are a coward. It's so pathetic.

it's no tactic. it's logic. if you accuse me of somethng it needs to be directed at something that is unique to me - if not, then everyone else who is in the same situation will be affected by the same accusation!

why do you fail to understand this? you really are that foolish!

Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2007, 04:03:55 PM »
it's no tactic. it's logic. if you accuse me of somethng it needs to be directed at something that is unique to me - if not, then everyone else who is in the same situation will be affected by the same accusation!

why do you fail to understand this? you really are that foolish!

Because those guys have neither 110 days logged online, 20k posts, nor do they talk shit about every single physique on here. All things you're guilty of. So stop trying to lump yourself into their crowd you chickenshit coward. All you're doing here is proving that you really are what everyone thinks, 110 pounds and you don't work out.  ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2007, 04:07:11 PM »
Because those guys have neither 110 days logged online, 20k posts, nor do they talk shit about every single physique on here. All things you're guilty of. So stop trying to lump yourself into their crowd you chickenshit coward. All you're doing here is proving that you really are what everyone thinks, 110 pounds and you don't work out.  ::)

why would the no of logged in days or posts be relevant? and i rarely talk shit about anyones physique.

Z

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2007, 08:46:47 PM »
If NZMM is allowed to post, I'm OK with that, but one more pedo "joke" and he's fucking done for.

and damn I hate Bluto, just post a fucking pic you fat, lazy eyed, retainer wearing, pocket protector having, velcro shoe wearing nerd. Geez ::)

oh, I know, where's mine? I told you in another thread, tattoed on your moms back, in semen.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!