Author Topic: Fresh Vacation Pics (DIV, Toxie - Baltimore/D.C.)  (Read 28124 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Fresh Vacation Pics (DIV, Toxie - Baltimore/D.C.)
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2007, 07:24:56 PM »
I thought you were in good shape, wrong as well I guess.

divs actually pretty strong in person..

why no ones picked on me being a fatface i dunno..i mean that actually be valid.. :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2007, 06:05:30 AM »

eons ago on the sex board i said i dont find black chix attractive..

since when CQ will take catty little nips at me when she can...

and Laura..you r a mod n all but the ONLY person on the girly board allowed to erase ANYTHING i type is Stella...

DONT  TEST ME ON THIS ONE :)

i like you...i RESPECT Stells..BIG difference..

she pms me ans asks me to erase something..i'll do it asap..

Are you kidding me? 

Number one....I didn't erase anything of your's, the only post I deleted was one of  knny's.  I forewarned everyone in that thread not to push the limits of that board.  You decided to keep going with it. 

Number two...who the hell do you think you are talking to!  I AM  A MOD HERE AND I WILL DELETE WHAT EVER THE HELL I/WE FEEL IS INAPPROPRIATE FOR THIS BOARD...and because I can and because I FEEL this thread has gone past what this board was created for...I'M GOING TO MOVE IT. 

I thought you were different Junaid...

Keep up with this behavior and you will be removed as an approved poster in the girls board.
:D Weee

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2007, 07:28:50 AM »
squadfather is such a douchebag. "div looks like a big guy but toxic is tiny".....lol wtf..yes; toxic is not very muscular; but he has more muscle than fatboy div.

sure, he takes up more psace than toxxic...but if toxic went on the all twinkie and beer diet for 2 months he would too. then he might get some props from fatboy dave. ::)
d[-_-]b actin all cool

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2007, 10:05:14 AM »
Toxic....

dude....

sober up shit head

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2007, 02:03:23 PM »
Toxic....

dude....

sober up shit head
I agree.  He is a completely different person when he's drinking.  >:(

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2007, 02:07:07 PM »

Not trying to flame here, genuine cultural question....As you all know I am from a beach ridden place and here grown men do not go to the beach together too much w/o say kids or girlfriends, unless they are homosexual or young teens of course. I don't even see the foreign tourists do it here either. Is it normal in the USA for grown men to go beaching together alone, taking pictures of each other etc?

Who cares? Unless there's something about div and toxy we don't know, then we just don't know.

And what's wrong with going to beach with a male friend, or family member? In my very own inherited culture, men embrace men more so than women at times; and no, it's not due to homosexuality. Male lions tend to bond a lot, but do they hump one another and are prides all over Africa dying due to their homosexuality?  ::)

I think it's the norm in conformist culture to assume that a grown man has to go to the beach on with another woman, or his children. I assume you think the same for movies? Actually, going to a movie with a male friend would allow for a man to follow the plot better, while going with a woman would mean going for reasons unrelated to the movie.  ;)

Is it me? Or have I been spending too much time around heavy metal-listening college kids and Greeks?  ???

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2007, 02:08:07 PM »

and Laura..you r a mod n all but the ONLY person on the girly board allowed to erase ANYTHING i type is Stella...

DONT  TEST ME ON THIS ONE :)

LMAO!!!!!   ::)

???

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2007, 02:08:59 PM »

he should be using stimulants during the day..

My above post was the result of ECA and a cup of green tea(grown in South America, not China).

I guess for toxy that would be mean a pack of Marlboro red 100's, redbulls and cocaine.

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2007, 02:15:57 PM »

I dont think anyone can be a "differnt person" when drinking. More of their true colors just come out for the world to see. Blame the idiot, not the booze.

I dont know this guy beyond reading a few of his posts, (dont care to at this point) but that comment towards Laura was rediculous.  >:(

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2007, 02:19:51 PM »
Are you crying here
Money drugs and bitches

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2007, 02:33:17 PM »
Who cares? Unless there's something about div and toxy we don't know, then we just don't know.

And what's wrong with going to beach with a male friend, or family member? In my very own inherited culture, men embrace men more so than women at times; and no, it's not due to homosexuality. Male lions tend to bond a lot, but do they hump one another and are prides all over Africa dying due to their homosexuality?  ::)

I think it's the norm in conformist culture to assume that a grown man has to go to the beach on with another woman, or his children. I assume you think the same for movies? Actually, going to a movie with a male friend would allow for a man to follow the plot better, while going with a woman would mean going for reasons unrelated to the movie.  ;)

Is it me? Or have I been spending too much time around heavy metal-listening college kids and Greeks?  ???

LOL......see people have not read me right. I for one see nothing wrong with anything, that does not hurt another human.

I merely asked was it normal, not the beach...the whole scene:

2 grown men meet online, 2 grown men who tend to live in the womens section of a forum, they arrange a vacation together, they go to the beach with each other, photograph each other on the beach, photograph their new friend "Joseph" and post they should have gotten more pics of Joseph, and one guy also shaves the other guys back.........

I simply found that different. I am used to say male and female meeting online and beaching together, guys takin pics of their girls/kids on the beach, guys going on vacation together and maybe trying to pick up ladies, guys taking pics of ladies on vacation not other guys etc.

And again, nothing wrong with that at all.......but of all people on this board I am probably most familiar with vacation norms, as I have spent my life in a domain dedicated entirely to vacations, so I merely asked.

And as for Tox's post on the last page and others, naturally I am above that low mud slinging, maybe it's just my culture, but where I come from men don't hurl profanity and slurs at women and women don't respond in kind......so I'll stick to my personal values. And yeah...like ppl said Tox is cool when not drinking...so hopefully he'll sober up and show his better side.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2007, 02:36:46 PM »
Toxy is not a mature person online.. Hope it's different in real life.

CQ, if I read you wrong, then my apologies. Of course you are used to tall, dark and handsome men like myself sporting a mojito in one hand and a exotic cat like yourself on the other.  ;)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2007, 04:48:12 PM »
wow.. Lay off the drink man.

Take some valium and wine.. Wine is lighter, but it'll get ya and valium increases the effects, so maybe you'll drink less.

This is my advice, but I am a mere machiwalla with not much money. You can afford the gold lable every night, but that doesn't mean you have to be downing it all the time. Not trying to come off as some brotherly asshole, but curb your drinking, man.

Don't stop though.. Alcohol rocks.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2007, 05:01:57 PM »
aww mayhap its cause i'm a sand nig ya catty c unt!

As an FYI.....not to Tox as I care less what he thinks....but to others.....my comment he quoted in his post may appear to be a dig at his culture/race it is *not*........I never, ever engage in that. People are people to me. Just want to clarify that.

And under no circumstances do I think his behaviour is reflective of his heritage, it is simply his choice at this time to act like so. He can be cool other times.

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2007, 05:10:27 PM »

i've made no qualms about this...i've said before that the ONLY person i consider a mod on this board is STELLS... :)

people like me RUN the internet...go head and fuck with me...i DARE u!

hahahaha...what a complete ass.  ::)

get a life man.   :)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2007, 05:21:01 PM »
As an FYI.....not to Tox as I care less what he thinks....but to others.....my comment he quoted in his post may appear to be a dig at his culture/race it is *not*........I never, ever engage in that. People are people to me. Just want to clarify that.

And under no circumstances do I think his behaviour is reflective of his heritage, it is simply his choice at this time to act like so. He can be cool other times.

Answer me this, woman: Would you accompany me on a private beach? Holding a mojito of your own?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2007, 06:54:06 PM »
I thought division was supposed to be a ripped black guy?  ???

I thought he was supposed to be a juiced up latino, not Meatloaf?
As empty as paradise

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2007, 10:25:39 PM »

VERY interesting thread and glad you guys (junaid & division) had a good time...

always good to attach more faces to the people that post...

I dig ya toxic and I always have but maybe ya might wanna think about not posting when ya get too far "in your cups"...waking up in the A.M and regretin what ya said the night before gets to be a vicious cycle/grind.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 17, 2007, 02:05:42 AM »

YOU wont remove me as SHIT as long as stells likes me..

you forget who THIS BOARD WS CREATED FOR..

lol..all you did ws move me thread...

AS I SAID DEL JUST 1 OF MY POSTS AND THEN WE'LL SEE :)

I CAN BE QUITE THE ####!@ ;D

YOU R NOT MY MOD..STELLS IS...get it thru that ditz blondie head of yours.    ;)

i've made no qualms about this...i've said before that the ONLY person i consider a mod on this board is STELLS... :)

people like me RUN the internet...go head and fuck with me...i DARE u!
Dare taken and successful.  D-E-L-E-T-E-D

I "moved" this thread to the pictures board for DIVISIONS sake, not because I was afraid of you, you idiot.  As you can see, I have no problem deleting your shit.  :)

Oh and thanks for showing us just how much of a dick you truly are Junaid.   ;)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 17, 2007, 02:31:24 AM »
Are you kidding me? 

Number one....I didn't erase anything of your's, the only post I deleted was one of  knny's.  I forewarned everyone in that thread not to push the limits of that board.  You decided to keep going with it. 

Number two...who the hell do you think you are talking to!  I AM  A MOD HERE AND I WILL DELETE WHAT EVER THE HELL I/WE FEEL IS INAPPROPRIATE FOR THIS BOARD...and because I can and because I FEEL this thread has gone past what this board was created for...I'M GOING TO MOVE IT. 

I thought you were different Junaid...

Keep up with this behavior and you will be removed as an approved poster in the girls board.

No offence Cheri Lane, but quit being such a fag hag.  8)
As empty as paradise

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 17, 2007, 03:20:24 AM »
No offence Cheri Lane, but quit being such a fag hag.  8)
No offence Hedge, but mind your own business.  I'm not going to let some DRUNK ass tell me what I can or cannot do. 

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 17, 2007, 05:07:28 AM »
No offence Hedge, but mind your own business.  I'm not going to let some DRUNK ass tell me what I can or cannot do. 

Yeah.

That's pretty much what I said. 8)

As empty as paradise

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 17, 2007, 05:41:45 AM »
Yeah.

:-*

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 23, 2007, 06:15:17 PM »
Yeah.

What happened to your precious virtue of democracy and justice for all?

Or can you not even practice what you preach; on the interner none the less.. hahaha

Not defending the cokehead here, but Laura does not taking a liking to criticism. Maybe she ought to, as well as telling her hubby to hit the squat rack twice a week.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: September 23, 2007, 06:19:50 PM »
where's all the pictures of the women,,,are you guys a couple?