Author Topic: I heard a lot about Get Big  (Read 3948 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: I heard a lot about Get Big
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2007, 06:56:24 AM »
SiouxCountry posts in the Y?

No. Never. One time when I was gone for a bit someone played a practical joke on me and actually got Ripitup modded here. Now she is cool, but obviously not meant to mod this type of board. During that 6 week period Sioux did schmoe a bit in her threads. It made me fkn sick, so we re-organized and Rip was offered a board she was better suited for and there is no reason for that sick fkn Sioux to ever post here again. I would
"officially" ban him, but this isn't a schmoe board, so it doesn't matter.
E

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2007, 07:50:58 AM »
No. Never. One time when I was gone for a bit someone played a practical joke on me and actually got Ripitup modded here. Now she is cool, but obviously not meant to mod this type of board. During that 6 week period Sioux did schmoe a bit in her threads. It made me fkn sick, so we re-organized and Rip was offered a board she was better suited for and there is no reason for that sick fkn Sioux to ever post here again. I would

You have to hand it to Sioux, he's been banging fitness chicks from all around the globe! ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2007, 07:56:15 AM »
You have to hand it to Sioux, he's been banging fitness chicks from all around the globe! ;D

If by banging you mean cyber stalking, then yes I agree.
E

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2007, 08:04:29 AM »
If by banging you mean cyber stalking, then yes I agree.

You are correct. Let me rephase what I said. Sioux has "popped one off to fitness chicks from all around the world." ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2007, 08:24:23 AM »

Dan,if you don't mind my asking.what was up between you and sioux.you put in the good word to help him get outta time out then he banned you from md ???
whats up with that ???

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2007, 08:26:18 AM »

Dan,if you don't mind my asking.what was up between you and sioux.you put in the good word to help him get outta time out then he banned you from md ???
whats up with that ???

I didn't know he was a creepy schmoe at the time. When I found out I made a alot of cracks about it in the Pit and he banned me even though I posted it in the appropriate place. Oh well, that place sucks anyway.
E

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2007, 08:30:17 AM »
I didn't know he was a creepy schmoe at the time. When I found out I made a alot of cracks about it in the Pit and he banned me even though I posted it in the appropriate place. Oh well, that place sucks anyway.

What is up with those guy's taking everything so personal over there? Those guy's are way too sensitive for these boards.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2007, 08:34:04 AM »
What is up with those guy's taking everything so personal over there? Those guy's are way too sensitive for these boards.

They actually think they are part of MD and take their jobs very seriously. ::)
E

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2007, 08:37:14 AM »
Before I joined here I used to read both boards.since I joined Get Big Ive never been back to md.to me they seemed like a minor league version of Get Big.

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2007, 11:30:42 AM »
They actually think they are part of MD and take their jobs very seriously. ::)

You actually went to bat for Sioux here at Getbig, and then in return he had you banned from MD?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2007, 11:33:35 AM »
You actually went to bat for Sioux here at Getbig, and then in return he had you banned from MD?

There was more to it than that. At the time I had a reason for doing it, but yeah, that is exactly what happened. Like I said before I don't care, it is obvious he is a pathetic schmoe. I actually feel bad for the guy, he chases shebeasts around on the net all day and night.
E