Author Topic: SNICKERS speaks on his (phat ....) behalf!!!!  (Read 19893 times)

regmac

• Getbig V
Re: SNICKERS speaks on his (phat ....) behalf!!!!
« Reply #175 on: October 26, 2009, 08:30:04 PM »
I am starting to like this regmac guy.  Seems like a genuine dude.
Thanks,   I'm just your average guy....a 9-5'er and  college guy  who also competes.
((-::

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #176 on: October 28, 2009, 12:47:16 PM »
If you don't compete than your NOT in my league.   I'm in the NPC and your in the????????

... you know exactly what I was talking about.

I don't even consider you a competitor just because you got your fat ass on a stage as you were definitely no competition for anyone that day.

Now honestly what are you proud of ? Not following your diet ? Looking like complete shit ? Probably embarrassing your family ? The only thing I could actually think of is having the guts to step on a BODYBUILDING stage while not looking like a bodybuilder at all .. or someone who does sports.

I've been busting my ass off for almost a decade now and look pretty good .. way above average. That's actually an achievment and something I am proud of .. because I look better than 99,9% of the population.

And by the way just because competition and federations seem to mean more than accomplishments to you - I competed in the IPF (International Powerlifting Federation if you're not familiar with it) and I will compete in the IFBB soon.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: October 28, 2009, 06:13:54 PM »

I don't even consider you a competitor just because you got your fat ass on a stage as you were definitely no competition for anyone that day.

Now honestly what are you proud of ? Not following your diet ? Looking like complete shit ? Probably embarrassing your family ? The only thing I could actually think of is having the guts to step on a BODYBUILDING stage while not looking like a bodybuilder at all .. or someone who does sports.

I've been busting my ass off for almost a decade now and look pretty good .. way above average. That's actually an achievment and something I am proud of .. because I look better than 99,9% of the population.

And by the way just because competition and federations seem to mean more than accomplishments to you - I competed in the IPF (International Powerlifting Federation if you're not familiar with it) and I will compete in the IFBB soon.
I am obviosly a competitor. i have one NPC title (2005 JR Cal )and have beaten someone   check all my stats (I have some).and the IPF has nothing to do with the IFBB (dumbass) 100 percent of the population could care less how you look, but many follow me and expect me to look better yearly.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: October 28, 2009, 06:57:22 PM »

My shows in 2010 will be April 24th (the OC) May 26th (the cCal , and June 26th (West Coast Championships, so by the end of june if you had not step on stage , everything you said was BULLSHIT!!!!!   Enter a show pussy!!!!

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #179 on: October 28, 2009, 09:55:45 PM »
Man Reg i gotta say you do look like shit compared to most bodybuilders who step on a stage but you sure can roll with the punches here.  Cheers and keep on truckin, but in all seriously, how can you not do more cardio to trim more fatt?  I mean come on now, you can jog a bit more outside or walk 30 mins a day extra to just lose an extra 20 or 30lbs.  The way you look in these pics does not look like anyone who works out much at all.
Wait for it....

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #180 on: October 29, 2009, 01:44:41 AM »
Thanks, I don't mind any form of criticism.  However, my busy and economically challeged life (school and 40 hrs a week job) only allows me to prepare the way I have in the past.   Unlike MOST competitors I have competed against,   I do not have; a guru to blame for my losses, my baby's mama supporting me also, free food from others, free supplements from nutrition stores and supplement companies, "funding" from doctors I "pose" for etc etc. Its just me doing what I can with what I have, and what I can afford, and have time to do. In my mind and other supporters I look better every year...and every show.  Will I be in the USA soon ?  Maybe not! But, I will continue doing the best I can.  I do the cardio faithfully and eat what I can and have the taste for.  My diet's nowhere like Jay's but its also nowhere like Notorius BIG's was before his last trip to LA.  Thanks again for the advice and the good luck!!!

You are seriously naieve on the topic. only the highest echelon gets sponsored.

You only need to remember 2 things: if you're natural diet slowly
the only thing you need to do to diet is eat a bit less, or move a bit more. It's that simple, you're too focussed on what the pros do, but you haven't managed the basics. Don't spend your money on pharmaceuticals, instead control your cravings.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: October 29, 2009, 03:26:41 PM »
Man Reg i gotta say you do look like shit compared to most bodybuilders who step on a stage but you sure can roll with the punches here.  Cheers and keep on truckin, but in all seriously, how can you not do more cardio to trim more fatt?  I mean come on now, you can jog a bit more outside or walk 30 mins a day extra to just lose an extra 20 or 30lbs.  The way you look in these pics does not look like anyone who works out much at all.
When you win the nationals, I will then follow what you say.   I improve every year.   I have a title (ONLY ONE IN THE WT CLASS BUT HEY A WIN IS A WIN) And I haver a life outside this sport.   So I may not ever get my phzq up to your standards  but I like my improvements. 

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: October 29, 2009, 03:30:02 PM »
You are seriously naieve on the topic. only the highest echelon gets sponsored.

You only need to remember 2 things: if you're natural diet slowly
the only thing you need to do to diet is eat a bit less, or move a bit more. It's that simple, you're too focussed on what the pros do, but you haven't managed the basics. Don't spend your money on pharmaceuticals, instead control your cravings.
Not naive   but a bit more human.   Thanks your info though ...its all true  but I do what I do.   I train as hard as anyone else   and diet  on what I can afford and have the taste for and   like my improvements.  I WILL look better next year than this year  ...a goal many do not reach.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: October 29, 2009, 08:22:40 PM »

So bitch are you competing (bodybuilding not powerlifting) next year or not?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #184 on: October 29, 2009, 08:30:17 PM »
WTF is this shit?

Skittles came out of the closet?

Outed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: October 30, 2009, 11:15:54 AM »
WTF is this shit?

Skittles came out of the closet?

Outed.
Skittles have little or no protein.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: November 02, 2009, 10:31:22 AM »
Have yet to see your show pics.   Or do you even compete?    :P

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #187 on: November 02, 2009, 11:23:24 AM »
This really isnt a joke is it?

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: November 13, 2009, 08:27:56 PM »

Get is a show....ya

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: November 13, 2009, 08:28:59 PM »
Get IN  a show...I meant.   Ooopps    Laker game on !!!!

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #190 on: November 16, 2009, 10:18:47 AM »
Get IN  a show...I meant.   Ooopps    Laker game on !!!!
I personally cant wait till your next show.  I encourage you to "compete" as often as possible.  Getbig has not been as funny lately and we could all use a good laugh.   ;D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: November 17, 2009, 08:03:10 PM »
I personally cant wait till your next show.  I encourage you to "compete" as often as possible.  Getbig has not been as funny lately and we could all use a good laugh.   ;D
I "encourage" you to compete also.  We need someone with a TITLE besides me!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #192 on: November 17, 2009, 08:06:32 PM »
This really isnt a joke is it?
Retards are not a laughing matter! >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: November 17, 2009, 08:16:41 PM »
Retards are not a laughing matter! >:(
I can laugh if I want. Free country.   Those little buses are kind of funny. 

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: December 30, 2009, 07:53:38 PM »

Pick a show to compete in yet pssy?

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #195 on: December 30, 2009, 07:58:29 PM »
So do they call you snickers cause you look like a snickers? or cause thats what you hear when you walk out on stage?
Serious.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: December 30, 2009, 08:04:25 PM »
So do they call you snickers cause you look like a snickers? or cause thats what you hear when you walk out on stage?
Serious.
Both!!!!!   

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #197 on: December 30, 2009, 08:13:26 PM »
Awesome.  Honestly man, u just need to diet alot harder and longer.  Im gonna guess that you have never been single digit bf before correct?  Instead of having a bulking offseason, you ned to have a cuting offseason.  You need to get as lean as possible and start over from there.  Not trying to flame you bro, but weightclasses dont matter when youre fat.  Good luck.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: December 30, 2009, 08:24:18 PM »
Delusional

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: December 30, 2009, 08:38:26 PM »
Awesome.  Honestly man, u just need to diet alot harder and longer.  Im gonna guess that you have never been single digit bf before correct?  Instead of having a bulking offseason, you ned to have a cuting offseason.  You need to get as lean as possible and start over from there.  Not trying to flame you bro, but weightclasses dont matter when youre fat.  Good luck.
Thanks     Best of luck to you .