Author Topic: I accept ALRI sponsorship deal for the Guns Vs Goodrum Rematch at the ASC  (Read 12246 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
This is great because I can now get the help and advice I need in order to be great bodybuilder.  I've always had trouble getting down to contest weight and not knowing what to do and now I have the opportunity to finally show the haters that I can actually show up ripped and shredded.

All I have to say is thanks to ALRI and I won't let you folks down.  I know there's a lot more people deserving of this so I will take it very seriously and respresent the company well and will act professionally on all discussion boards...including this one.

A

BartBelgium

• Getbig II
good luck

don't fuck up

Stark

• Getbig V
Wow Derek's going to be jelaous

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
"...This is great because I can now get the help and advice I need in order to be a great bodybuilder..."  -Vince G

Slow down Turbo. Perhaps you should shoot for a bodybuilder first.

"...Ripped & shredded..." -Vince G

Again, Slow it down Sergio. Let's just shoot for something under 20% bodyfat first, then we'll talk about ripped & shredded.
a

Mons Venus

This is great because I can now get the help and advice I need in order to be great bodybuilder.  I've always had trouble getting down to contest weight and not knowing what to do and now I have the opportunity to finally show the haters that I can actually show up ripped and shredded.

Ever hear of exercise and dieting ?

You a great bodybuilder ?  Hahahaha  Is this a joke thread ?

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
Nobody cared last time.

Even less people will care this time.
Addicted to the Steal

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth

So those letters after your name really are b.s.?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !

All I have to say is thanks to ALRI and I won't let you folks down.  I know there's a lot more people deserving of this so I will take it very seriously and respresent the company well and will act professionally on all discussion boards...including this one.

just be sure to pull all your shit in gimmick mode, stand me?

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
Vince is going to do really well when he puts more muscle on his frame!

He has the potential to add a lot of muscle to his frame. Remember how lanky Freeman was back then and now look at him

Vince already has the posing down...

I see so much potential in Vince.....

BODYBUILDER212

• Getbig II
Good luck big man with everything, i dont know you and never will but to see a jerk-off do what he did at the Olympia, I have to say much respect for you to stay relaxed and do your thing, 90% of the people would explode if some one spit on us.  do your thing and no matter what you do just be proud of who you are if your out of shape who cares if your ripped to the bone who cares, just as long as your happy and know you did everything you could and gave it 110% just have fun

Peace

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: I accept ALRI sponsorship deal for the Guns Vs Goodrum Rematch at the ASC
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2007, 10:50:06 AM »
Good luck big man with everything, i dont know you and never will but to see a jerk-off do what he did at the Olympia, I have to say much respect for you to stay relaxed and do your thing, 90% of the people would explode if some one spit on us.  do your thing and no matter what you do just be proud of who you are if your out of shape who cares if your ripped to the bone who cares, just as long as your happy and know you did everything you could and gave it 110% just have fun

Peace
we didnt see anything and never will.
hope this helps.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2007, 10:51:41 AM »
Vince is going to do really well when he puts more muscle on his frame!

He has the potential to add a lot of muscle to his frame. Remember how lanky Freeman was back then and now look at him

Vince already has the posing down...

I disagree with you on this...

Vince's problem is excessive bodyfat..he should start on a program that will gradually bring his BF down to a reasonable number..

He needs to start eating clean now while training hard..mixing in cardio as needed.

for god sakes he has man boobs bigger than most breast feeding mothers.
Here comes the money shot

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2007, 10:52:37 AM »
You better bring it Goodrum your representing Getbig  ;D

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2007, 10:54:42 AM »
I disagree with you on this...

Vince's problem is excessive bodyfat..he should start on a program that will gradually bring his BF down to a reasonable number..

He needs to start eating clean now while training hard..mixing in cardio as needed.

for god sakes he has man boobs bigger than most breast feeding mothers.

When Vince diets down... those gyno nipples will look like tangerines hanging from a christmas tree.
Addicted to the Steal

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2007, 10:55:22 AM »
When Vince diets down... those gyno nipples will look like tangerines hanging from a christmas tree.

ah  lol

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2007, 11:32:30 AM »
woah...

Addicted to the Steal

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2007, 11:41:27 AM »
I knew bodybuilding was fucked up but when you see Goodrum get sponsorship you know someone's taking the piss.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2007, 11:43:44 AM »
Best you fix those old titties of yours first.  The key to diet.  Eat well and cardio.  I don't think you knew that did you?

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2007, 11:44:55 AM »
I knew bodybuilding was fucked up but when you see Goodrum get sponsorship you know someone's taking the piss.

sponsorship doesn't mean anything but 2 tubs of ALR's shitty protein in his mailbox to use their name on the forums for the next 6 months.

it makes him feel important, though!

(I'm sure the fitness girls mocking him made him feel important too!)
Addicted to the Steal

Colby

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2007, 11:48:03 AM »
My question is if you compete in shows, follow bodybuilding, work with all these pro wrestlers you speak of and are a CSN then why do you not know what to do to get in shape.  

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2007, 11:49:11 AM »

If you need any help vince just ask. I will be more then willing to give you advice. You always do this to yourself.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2007, 12:32:47 PM »

Vince's mom?  Is that you?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2007, 12:33:25 PM »

i don't even know where to start with this one.

you're a mess.
b

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2007, 12:34:10 PM »
That's not even real gyno.  Don't you have to work out to get that??

His diet consisted of cutting out Oreo cookies the moment his plane landed in Vegas.  

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2007, 12:40:06 PM »
That's not even real gyno.  Don't you have to work out to get that??

His diet consisted of cutting out Oreo cookies the moment his plane landed in Vegas.  

He probably licked the frosting, but threw out the cookie ;D