Author Topic: Squadfather - the king and exposed  (Read 39826 times)

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: FAT SQUADFATHER EXPOSED!
« Reply #300 on: October 15, 2007, 09:28:07 AM »
Are you suggesting that when Big_Wiggs goes shopping,he takes a switchblade,pistol,ski mask and a homey with him Goatboy?

DB2431 - The "Are you suggesting" line sounds like Squadfatter

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Squadfather - the king and exposed
« Reply #301 on: October 15, 2007, 09:28:22 AM »
Has SS chimed in to defend Squadfather yet?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: October 15, 2007, 09:30:12 AM »
Squadfather owns all of your minds lock, stock and barrel.....13 pages and counting. And this is about the 100th time people have come after him. it bounces right off him like water on a duck's ass

He looks like a pretty big guy who eats what he wants, I can relate to that.

He's no Mr. Olympia, so that means what exactly, he can't post here?

Retards
hahahaha, exactly man, i've never claimed to be some ripped lean competitor just an average dude who lifts and eats, hahahaha, these guys have a lot of emotion tied up in me. ;D

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #303 on: October 15, 2007, 09:33:17 AM »
hahahahahaa, like i said back it up with a picture "big guy". :D

im pretty sure ive posted pics here before...dont act like you dont have them all saved on your hard drive captain cupcake.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: October 15, 2007, 09:36:33 AM »
im pretty sure ive posted pics here before...dont act like you dont have them all saved on your hard drive captain cupcake.

you posted a picture and took it down out of embarassment because it showed a fat, pasty white, tattooed, trailer trash, tank top wearing loser with 14 inch arms and a 46 inch waist, like i said post up some pics. :D

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #305 on: October 15, 2007, 09:44:25 AM »
Squadfather owns all of your minds lock, stock and barrel.....13 pages and counting. And this is about the 100th time people have come after him. it bounces right off him like water on a duck's ass

He looks like a pretty big guy who eats what he wants, I can relate to that.

He's no Mr. Olympia, so that means what exactly, he can't post here?

Retards
He owns our minds ???  One question?.. How does it feel ,to have him own your  ass you fag...Stop sticking up for yor boyfriend. He's taking it like a champ... He doesn't need any of his fans ..

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #306 on: October 15, 2007, 09:46:46 AM »
you posted a picture and took it down out of embarassment because it showed a fat, pasty white, tattooed, trailer trash, tank top wearing loser with 14 inch arms and a 46 inch waist, like i said post up some pics. :D
Like you said post a pic LOL if he does do we get to see yours....or are you gonna tell me to post my pic like you do to everyone else LOL  :'(

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: WHERE IS SQUADFATHER......CRYING
« Reply #307 on: October 15, 2007, 09:54:30 AM »
I'm curious why you don't apply this same logic to the sarcasm/squadfather gimmick when he goes on a tangent and starts threads about other posters? Sometimes multiple threads.

Something he does nearly everyday. 

Watching the intellectually challenged try and defend the indefensible is always amusing.

Because I don't care one way or the other what anyone here posts.

It's just Getbig ;)

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #308 on: October 15, 2007, 10:02:41 AM »

i left that pic posted for well over a year, and ive seen it here since i took it off my photobucket acct.

are you trying to deflect this thread onto me?  look at the title again lieutenant lovehandles

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #309 on: October 15, 2007, 10:39:00 AM »
More pics of Squadfather

Coming down stairs

Leaving gym with buddies after heavy leg day.

The answer is "yes".

Don Miracle

• Getbig II

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Squadfatter says he's "the king around here"!
« Reply #311 on: October 15, 2007, 11:08:01 AM »

15,000 post in one year :o :o :o

Dude have you seen this guy.  He preaches like he is a greek god and he is exposed as a fat, no legged girly man.  Of course he has that many posts.  He has no friends which is so evident by his clothing and his pictures.  He can't even find someone who would take a picture of him.  No one wants to see this pig dressed like that, so he has to take his own picture with an old camera phone into a dirty window.  Is that sad or what.  This guy really needs some counseling.  He wear drapes or table clothes around the house and he wonders why he has no friends.  This is one of the saddest cases of being delusional on Getbig.  He might just passed up Goodrum.  I hope he gets help.  I mean with those legs you know he is just sitting or laying bed typing away on Getbig.  I admit on aving no life lately, he pretends he has one and now has been exposed.  Sad :'(  I hope he gets his tits fixed too.  Just to big and floppy.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #312 on: October 15, 2007, 11:09:25 AM »
Dude have you seen this guy.  He preaches like he is a greek god and he is exposed as a fat, no legged girly man.  Of course he has that many posts.  He has no friends which is so evident by his clothing and his pictures.  He can't even find someone who would take a picture of him.  No one wants to see this pig dressed like that, so he has to take his own picture with an old camera phone into a dirty window.  Is that sad or what.  This guy really needs some counseling.  He wear drapes or table clothes around the house and he wonders why he has no friends.  This is one of the saddest cases of being delusional on Getbig.  He might just passed up Goodrum.  I hope he gets help.  I mean with those legs you know he is just sitting or laying bed typing away on Getbig.  I admit on aving no life lately, he pretends he has one and now has been exposed.  Sad :'(  I hope he gets his tits fixed too.  Just to big and floppy.

You DO know that typing long winded paragraphs like these does not constitute "cardio", right?

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #313 on: October 15, 2007, 11:15:20 AM »
More pics of Squadfather

Coming down stairs

Leaving gym with buddies after heavy leg day.

awsome.
nasser=piece of shit

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #314 on: October 15, 2007, 11:15:49 AM »

Because I don't care one way or the other what anyone here posts.

It's just Getbig ;)

Of course it's just Getbig, this is all just entertaining nonsense. And nothing is more nonsensical than the squadfather/sarcasm gimmick posting blurry pics taken in the reflection of a glass door.

My post that you quoted was directed at Andre Nikatina or whatever his name is.

Is your quoting my post an admission that the Andre character is your gimmick?  ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #315 on: October 15, 2007, 11:21:16 AM »
You DO know that typing long winded paragraphs like these does not constitute "cardio", right?

How do you know I am not outside on a treadmill while typing.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: October 15, 2007, 11:36:03 AM »
How do you know I am not outside on a treadmill while typing.
impossible, there isn't a treadmill on earth strong enought o support your 630 pound body.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #317 on: October 15, 2007, 11:36:57 AM »
Of course it's just Getbig, this is all just entertaining nonsense. And nothing is more nonsensical than the squadfather/sarcasm gimmick posting blurry pics taken in the reflection of a glass door.

My post that you quoted was directed at Andre Nikatina or whatever his name is.

Is your quoting my post an admission that the Andre character is your gimmick?  ;D

No I'm gimmick free since '03

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #318 on: October 15, 2007, 12:02:53 PM »
No I'm gimmick free since '03

Don't mind this clown "ieffinhatecardio."  "He" thinks that everyone on here is a gimmick or a gimmick of a gimmick. 

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #319 on: October 15, 2007, 12:16:37 PM »

15,000 post in one year :o :o :o

and all that between 6 am to 8 pm...there is strict rules in that mental institute he is in...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: October 15, 2007, 12:20:27 PM »
all this hate from "great finn" and i stuck up for you the other day, some guys on the other side of the internet were saying they saw you coming out of your gym eating a peanut butter and dick sandwich and i said, "bullshit, great finn doesn't eat peanut butter".

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
Re: FAT SQUADFATHER EXPOSED!
« Reply #321 on: October 15, 2007, 12:32:19 PM »
Is Squadfather a midget? He looks rather short in that picture, he cannot be a slice of pie over 4'5"  
There should be no doubts now

If we put some normally build dude next to him and scale the pictures to match the real world, he look like this:

So what you see there? Typical 4'2" tall fat child and a 5'7" tall well build man

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: October 15, 2007, 12:34:50 PM »
i already told you that i'm 3'11" not 4'2". :D

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #323 on: October 15, 2007, 01:04:23 PM »
all this hate from "great finn" and i stuck up for you the other day, some guys on the other side of the internet were saying they saw you coming out of your gym eating a peanut butter and dick sandwich and i said, "bullshit, great finn doesn't eat peanut butter".

You have it all wrong, you stupid. I don't hate you, that is not what I feel. If I have to describe that feeling what I get when I think about the fact, that in this world we have sick kids like you, that feels like it feels to step on the dog shit. I don't hate dog shit, but dog shit is just about as revolting as you are. Fat psycho kid with no life what so ever, wanking with pictures of male BB:ers in his own little cell...that is sad

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #324 on: October 15, 2007, 11:43:12 PM »
i already told you that i'm 3'11" not 4'2". :D

Yea we can tell thats your waist size.  Have you answered the question about what you are wearing.  Is it a drapery or table cloth