Author Topic: Betting chart  (Read 31877 times)

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
Re: Betting chart
« Reply #75 on: January 06, 2008, 10:20:12 AM »
I'm glad you mentioned it - see the progression I've made, starting out slow... (I didn't do that on purpose now did I? That's an idea!) and moving up to the place I'm at now - getting 70% of the fights right and beating EVERYBODY (except fellow MMA expert danielson, maybe next time homie!)

Amazing! I'm amazed, are you amazed? Cause I'm amazed.

I want a graph showing my progression.  :D

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=192461.0

I'm amazed that you could actually get zero percent right but you did, don't believe me look here. You went from 70% to 0% in just two days.  Your graph would look pretty stupid if you ask me.  You posted in a serious thread and your post was taken serious .  You got 0% on the last betting thread, Milfer should have a look and offer his opinion before you tamper with the evidence.
Predictions
 40/61

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #76 on: January 06, 2008, 10:25:40 AM »
YOu have no one to give you compliments do you blutroll? What a Meger exsistence when your life accomplishments are betting  good on one card... Oh brother.

Remind me again which show you won? You didn't win UFC 76, 77, 78 or 79.

Time to step up your game son!
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #77 on: January 06, 2008, 10:28:40 AM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=192461.0

I'm amazed that you could actually get zero percent right but you did, don't believe me look here. You went from 70% to 0% in just two days.  Your graph would look pretty stupid if you ask me.  You posted in a serious thread and your post was taken serious .  You got 0% on the last betting thread, Milfer should have a look and offer his opinion before you tamper with the evidence.

Oh that, that was a great thread. I had to come in and CORRECT you by posting the final card. Was there anyone but you that bet on all fights? You were so exciting about Fedor fighting you forgot to bet on the MAIN fight on the MAIN show UFC 79  ;D

Haha.
Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: January 06, 2008, 11:07:35 AM »
Oh that, that was a great thread. I had to come in and CORRECT you by posting the final card. Was there anyone but you that bet on all fights? You were so exciting about Fedor fighting you forgot to bet on the MAIN fight on the MAIN show UFC 79  ;D

Haha.

Whatever brought you to that thread, you stilll had Hong Man Choi and you were wrong, so you had a grand total of zero %.  Which brings you from 70% to 0% in two days.  If you think youre so bad ass, how about we make a little wager?  You bet on the next three (UFC) ppv's and whoever has the most wins between you and I will be declared the winner, while the loser leaves getbig for good.  Do you have enough confidence in your alledged "rise to betting stardom" to put your lifeforce (getbig) on the line? 
Predictions
 40/61

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #79 on: January 06, 2008, 11:10:42 AM »
Whatever brought you to that thread, you stilll had Hong Man Choi and you were wrong, so you had a grand total of zero %.  Which brings you from 70% to 0% in two days.  If you think youre so bad ass, how about we make a little wager?  You bet on the next three (UFC) ppv's and whoever has the most wins between you and I will be declared the winner, while the loser leaves getbig for good.  Do you have enough confidence in your alledged "rise to betting stardom" to put your lifeforce (getbig) on the line? 

Nah with 1 outta 4 the odds are against me. Still with 1 outta 4 i'm as good or better than anyone and that's good enough for me.  :)

Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: January 06, 2008, 11:15:24 AM »
Nah with 1 outta 4 the odds are against me. Still with 1 outta 4 i'm as good or better than anyone and that's good enough for me.  :)

You're a coward.  If you're not confident in your own skills quit bragging about them so loudly, unless you can back it, up no one cares.
Predictions
 40/61

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #81 on: January 06, 2008, 11:23:12 AM »
You're a coward.  If you're not confident in your own skills quit bragging about them so loudly, unless you can back it, up no one cares.

I'm confident and my skills and I do back them up. That's why I won the last show with an impressive 70%.

That's one win in 4 shows. Nothing short of amazing.

You're the self proclaimed MMA expert - yet I beat you. How the hell did that happend?  :D

That gotta hurt! Hahaha.
Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: January 06, 2008, 11:54:01 AM »
I'm confident and my skills and I do back them up. That's why I won the last show with an impressive 70%.

That's one win in 4 shows. Nothing short of amazing.

You're the self proclaimed MMA expert - yet I beat you. How the hell did that happend?  :D

That gotta hurt! Hahaha.

#1   k1            66.6%     24/36
#1   special ed  66.6%       6/9
#3   cb            65.5%     40/61
#4   sauce       63.15       12/19
#5   mindspin    57.5%     19/33
#5   milfer        57.4%     31/54
#7   scsg         56.6%     34/60
#8   gts           56.0%     14/25
#9   bezerk       54.8%     17/31
#9   danielson   54.8%     34/62
#11   nuyork      52.9%      9/17
#12  geo           46.6%     21/45
#13  bluto        41.6        15/36
#14  mb          40.0%       2/5
#15 faust         20%         1/5

Ive bet on twice the amount of fights you have, and I still have a way better percentage of picking correctly, it's about consistancy, not, luck.  Every other card you've bet on you went down in flames and you got lucky once, you are like the Buster Douglas of betting.
Predictions
 40/61

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #83 on: January 06, 2008, 12:24:59 PM »
Fuck consistancy. Most people's lives doesnt revolve around betting on every fight there is under the sun, on a msg board. Proof of this is that you and only you bet on the whole card on the new years show where as 15 people bet on the last UFC.

It's about beating the rest, on the board, on the main shows!
Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: January 06, 2008, 12:39:53 PM »
Fuck consistancy. Most people's lives doesnt revolve around betting on every fight there is under the sun, on a msg board. Proof of this is that you and only you bet on the whole card on the new years show where as 15 people bet on the last UFC.

It's about beating the rest, on the board, on the main shows!

There has only been 2 non UFC shows betted on (one really), and they were pretty big name cards.  Most peoples lives don't revolve around getbig, yet you seem to set aside 19 hours a day to make sure yours does.  What is a main show to you anyways?  So your saying that only 4 of the last 7 shows bet on were main shows?  If that's the case you are as dumb as you look.
Predictions
 40/61

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #85 on: January 06, 2008, 12:42:21 PM »
The main shows are the UFC shows as the INTEREST of betting on those shows prove. They constantly draws the most bets.

The original idea was to only bet on those shows, your idea of letting people bet on every show under the sun turned out a total failure peaking with the NY show where you were the ONLY person to bet on the full card  ::)

Let's not complicate things. UFC is where it's at. You win over everybody else. You're the champ - until next time!  8)

Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: January 06, 2008, 12:47:15 PM »
The main shows are the UFC shows as the INTEREST of betting on those shows prove. They constantly draws the most bets.

The original idea was to only bet on those shows, your idea of letting people bet on every show under the sun turned out a total failure peaking with the NY show where you were the ONLY person to bet on the full card  ::)

Let's not complicate things. UFC is where it's at. You win over everybody else. You're the champ - until next time!  8)

If that's the case then what's your excuse for not betting on all of the UFC shows?
Predictions
 40/61

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #87 on: January 06, 2008, 12:53:05 PM »
If that's the case then what's your excuse for not betting on all of the UFC shows?

I bet on 76,77,78,79.  didnt i? didnt bet on a tuf finale. thats not a main gig.
hell i might not even bet on all upcoming UFC's either. depends if im around. thats just the thing, anyone should be able to come and go and bet on any of those shows - if he's the best that day, he'll win and beat the rest of us guys. if not, well he'll get another chance - next time!

no heavy math and stats jerking off. just a little bit of fun the few days before leading up to the show, putting the mma board guys against eachother.
Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: January 06, 2008, 02:21:15 PM »
I bet on 76,77,78,79.  didnt i? didnt bet on a tuf finale. thats not a main gig.
hell i might not even bet on all upcoming UFC's either. depends if im around. thats just the thing, anyone should be able to come and go and bet on any of those shows - if he's the best that day, he'll win and beat the rest of us guys. if not, well he'll get another chance - next time!

no heavy math and stats jerking off. just a little bit of fun the few days before leading up to the show, putting the mma board guys against eachother.

The one that you didn't consider a "main gig produced" the #1 and #4 fights of the year according to the UFC web site.  If that dosen't warrant it being considered a main gig I don't know what does.  All I'm sayin is you got lucky once and now you think your the second coming of christ.  You can keep coming up with excuses on why you don't participate, and keep pretending you have other things to do, when in reality we all know you will be on getbig every waking moment of every day. 
Predictions
 40/61

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #89 on: January 06, 2008, 03:01:42 PM »
I'm still dumbfounded as to how a guy that got 1 out of 9 fights right and 3 out of 9 on another card could even think he's qualified to moderate. This board's been in the shitter since Chute wasn't given moderator back.

Mindspin and Bluto have the collective MMA intelligence of an 8 year old donkey.  ::)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #90 on: January 06, 2008, 07:04:11 PM »

Did you say that you bet if you are around. I don't think that you have taken a day off from posting all year.. Fuck sakes son.. Exscuses are assholes and bluto has 12 extra ones...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #91 on: January 06, 2008, 07:27:24 PM »
Did you say that you bet if you are around. I don't think that you have taken a day off from posting all year.. Fuck sakes son.. Exscuses are assholes and bluto has 12 extra ones...

you're right... i've been posting every day since january 1st  ;)
Z

milfer

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: January 07, 2008, 08:51:14 AM »
I can talk now.

When was the last time you won a show? Never. So who the hell are you to criticize me, one of the few people to ever come out on top over everybody else?

I need to do it AGAIN to talk, but you haven't even done it ONCE?  ::)

I'VE BEAT YOU IN EVERY SHOW EXCEPT THE LAST ONE. DONT BE MAD THAT A NEWBE WITH 150 POSTS CONSISTENTLY BEATS THE SUPER MOD WITH 20 YEARS OF CAGEFIGHTING EXPIRIENCE  8)
?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #93 on: January 07, 2008, 12:16:11 PM »
I'VE BEAT YOU IN EVERY SHOW EXCEPT THE LAST ONE. DONT BE MAD THAT A NEWBE WITH 150 POSTS CONSISTENTLY BEATS THE SUPER MOD WITH 20 YEARS OF CAGEFIGHTING EXPIRIENCE  8)

win a show. then you can talk.

i have. so i can talk.

simple.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 07, 2008, 12:28:24 PM »
But 1 outta 4 shows. The more shows you bet on - the bigger your chances. I bet on very few shows.

I'm up there with the best of the MMA board - or better!

Awesome.

I've bet on only three events and I've managed to score more points than the 4 you've bet on.

You're a joke kid. Nice fantasy world you live in on here, not training but being a moderator and all.  ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #95 on: January 07, 2008, 12:29:07 PM »
I've bet on only three events and I've managed to score more points than the 4 you've bet on.

You're a joke kid. Nice fantasy world you live in on here, not training but being a moderator and all.  ::)

i have. so i can talk.

simple.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 07, 2008, 12:34:06 PM »

i have. so i can talk.

simple.

I scored over 70% on the show you scored 1 out of 9 right on. Do something that's worth bragging about and then talk. Last I checked, you're still in the bottom 3 despite having 20 years of cage fighting experience and picking more fights than 50% of the people on there. It's a shame you're a moderator on a board for a sport that you know nothing about nor train for.  :-\

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #97 on: January 07, 2008, 12:37:25 PM »
I scored over 70% on the show you scored 1 out of 9 right on. Do something that's worth bragging about and then talk. Last I checked, you're still in the bottom 3 despite having 20 years of cage fighting experience and picking more fights than 50% of the people on there. It's a shame you're a moderator on a board for a sport that you know nothing about nor train for.  :-\

beating everybody is worth talking about.

that's how you're the MAN around here

i've done it

you haven't.

im a winner.

you're a loser.

simple as that.
Z

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #98 on: January 07, 2008, 12:42:13 PM »