Author Topic: chaos getting owned!!!!!!!  (Read 20190 times)

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
Re: chaos getting owned!!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: October 19, 2007, 07:20:08 PM »
HERES SQUAD FATBOY

AND HERE IS CHAOS

i

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: October 19, 2007, 07:21:07 PM »
Everything looks good far away, but we both know the pic I posted is a tank parked outside a McDonalds....great place you live. ::)
impossible, "bluto" can't afford McDonalds.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: October 19, 2007, 07:23:24 PM »
CAPS IS A FAG THAT WEARS HIS BOXERS BACKWARDS AND SQUADFATTER IS A USUAL WASTE OF A GOOD MEAL AS WELL AS A TWINKIE
i

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #78 on: October 19, 2007, 07:23:47 PM »

i know you can, i still remember that thread where you said you went to a restaurant and then afterwards you went to mcdonalds for dessert because it was cheaper there! hahaha.

Z

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: October 19, 2007, 07:25:37 PM »
i know you can, i still remember that thread where you said you went to a restaurant and then afterwards you went to mcdonalds for dessert because it was cheaper there! hahaha.

I REMEBER THAT TOO HE WAS WAITNG BY THE BATHROOM DOOR FOR A COULPE OF LITTLE BOYS TO WALK IN WITHOUT THERE PARENTS ;D
i

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #80 on: October 19, 2007, 07:25:51 PM »
hahah not when the average income is $13,000 hahahah epic poverty
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #81 on: October 19, 2007, 07:28:09 PM »
hahah not when the average income is $13,000 hahahah epic poverty

average income matters, like average weight or average times people have sex

it doesnt.

hope this helps, this is the 2nd time you bring that up, and then berzerkfury got owned plenty of times for doing the same. try something else. it aint working son
Z

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 19, 2007, 07:33:41 PM »
average income matters, like average weight or average times people have sex

it doesnt.

hope this helps, this is the 2nd time you bring that up, and then berzerkfury got owned plenty of times for doing the same. try something else. it aint working son
Isn't it about 3am? or 2am?,aaaaahhh whatever, you got to be the biggest loser on getbig to post for so many hours, is that because you are un-employed? What do you do for a living? What did your government train you to do?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #83 on: October 19, 2007, 07:36:39 PM »
CAPS IS A FAG THAT WEARS HIS BOXERS BACKWARDS AND SQUADFATTER IS A USUAL WASTE OF A GOOD MEAL AS WELL AS A TWINKIE
Does your mom have trouble getting the blood and shit stains out of your tighty-whiteys after a good romp with DA?

This tough guy is hilarious.  He backs down from SS meeting him in AZ. 
Squishy face retard

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #84 on: October 19, 2007, 07:39:31 PM »
Isn't it about 3am? or 2am?,aaaaahhh whatever, you got to be the biggest loser on getbig to post for so many hours, is that because you are un-employed? What do you do for a living? What did your government train you to do?

last i checked we were both here posting, you got quite a few unanswered questions in this thread allready - tell us about your heritage, why your cock size matters, why prague is a "shithole", how much money you make over the us average etc
Z

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: October 19, 2007, 07:39:55 PM »
Does your mom have trouble getting the blood and shit stains out of your tighty-whiteys after a good romp with DA?

This tough guy is hilarious.  He backs down from SS meeting him in AZ. 
hahahaha he brain washed you too?go read the original thread and youll see anyways you seem to have affection for me go ahead and sign into dereks wabsite you too make a perfect match and im sure he cant wait to have you model his womens panty line ;)
i

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 19, 2007, 07:40:48 PM »
hahahaha he brain washed you too?go read the original thread and youll see anyways you seem to have affection for me go ahead and sign into dereks wabsite you too make a perfect match and im sure he cant wait to have you model his womens panty line ;)
I see you found the Caps Lock button, good job monkey.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: October 19, 2007, 07:41:12 PM »
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
i

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: October 19, 2007, 07:42:41 PM »
I see you found the Caps Lock button, good job monkey.
MONKEY? DONT FORGET IM YOUR DAD SO WHAT DOES THAT MAKE YOU? A LATINO MONKEY HOPE I MADE YOUR DAY  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
i

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 19, 2007, 07:43:10 PM »
last i checked we were both here posting, you got quite a few unanswered questions in this thread allready - tell us about your heritage, why your cock size matters, why prague is a "shithole", how much money you make over the us average etc

No, now what I'm saying is you're a fucking idiot, I don't have the patience to translate every post into "retard" so you can understand....run along..

It's 7:45 where I'm at, how pathetic you spent your entire Friday night as a single guy, whining about me on getbig, instead of trying to get laid hahahaha you must really enjoy your hand, huh, shonya?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #90 on: October 19, 2007, 07:45:02 PM »

It's 7:45 where I'm at, how pathetic you spent your entire Friday night as a single guy, whining about me on getbig, instead of trying to get laid hahahaha you must really enjoy your hand, huh, shonya?

getting laid on a friday night, what are you, 15 years old? you start to sound a whole lot like berzerkfury now... post after post the same. you his gimmick?

i wouldnt be surprised if he made a gimmick so he can post on fridays while "officially" being out, being the party animal that he is  ::)

and he's a racist too. hmmm...
Z

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 19, 2007, 07:45:38 PM »
So you were to first to sniff the DA used thong line and are now searching for other schmoes like you to be models for Queer Gear.  No thanks.  Like I said though, I bet anything you would never meet up with anybody on here to prove you are the skinny tool we know you to be.
Squishy face retard

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 19, 2007, 07:47:04 PM »
getting laid on a friday night, what are you, 15 years old? you start to sound a whole lot like berzerkfury now... post after post the same. you his gimmick?

i wouldnt be surprised if he made a gimmick so he can post on fridays while "officially" being out, being the party animal that he is  ::)

and he's a racist too. hmmm...
You're desperate and it shows. Your pathetic life has been exposed, you are poverty stricken and unemployed(never did answer all my questions either), you should focus more on getting out at night and spend less time here, besides nobody likes you here anyways. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: October 19, 2007, 07:47:58 PM »
So you were to first to sniff the DA used thong line and are now searching for other schmoes like you to be models for Queer Gear.  No thanks.  Like I said though, I bet anything you would never meet up with anybody on here to prove you are the skinny tool we know you to be.
YOUD BET ANYTHING ? YOUR NOT EVEN OLD ENOUGH TO GAMBLE  DID YOU GET YOUR PERMISSION SLIPPED SIGNED? WHERE YOU FROM? WHERE DO YOU WANNA MEET?
i

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 19, 2007, 07:48:46 PM »
hahahahaha, oh brother another tough guy who wants to "meet". ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #95 on: October 19, 2007, 07:49:17 PM »
You're desperate and it shows. Your pathetic life has been exposed, you are poverty stricken and unemployed(never did answer all my questions either), you should focus more on getting out at night and spend less time here, besides nobody likes you here anyways. ;D

why would i focus on getting out at night? and there you go with your "being liked" argument. apparantely this means a great deal to you, being liked on a msg board. how you doing so far? it's not exactly crowded with people coming to your aid in this thread where you're getting slaughetered...

Z

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: October 19, 2007, 07:50:37 PM »
hahahahaha, oh brother another tough guy who wants to "meet". ::)
HEY SQUADFATTER IF I TOLD YOUR THE WINNER WON A TWINKIE YOUR FAT ASS WOULD BE FIRST IN LINE RIGHT? AND TRY READING WHAT IM RELPING TOO FATBOY
i

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 19, 2007, 07:51:55 PM »
YOUD BET ANYTHING ? YOUR NOT EVEN OLD ENOUGH TO GAMBLE  DID YOU GET YOUR PERMISSION SLIPPED SIGNED? WHERE YOU FROM? WHERE DO YOU WANNA MEET?
Lol, the Capslock is back on.  I struck a nerve.  First you were in AZ and now you are in CA.  Which one is it?  Will you have moved if I were to say the right one?  Lol.
Squishy face retard

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: October 19, 2007, 07:53:12 PM »
Lol, the Capslock is back on.  I struck a nerve.  First you were in AZ and now you are in CA.  Which one is it?  Will you have moved if I were to say the right one?  Lol.
NOPE I OWN A HOME IN SCOTTSDALE AND COSTA MESA WHERE ARE YOU?
i

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: October 19, 2007, 07:53:25 PM »
HEY SQUADFATTER IF I TOLD YOUR THE WINNER WON A TWINKIE YOUR FAT ASS WOULD BE FIRST IN LINE RIGHT? AND TRY READING WHAT IM RELPING TOO FATBOY
you're "relping" me?