Author Topic: Fitness & Figure SUITS - New Brand in U.S  (Read 2813 times)

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Fitness & Figure SUITS - New Brand in U.S
« on: October 24, 2007, 05:04:18 PM »
Hi Girls,

I just wanted to let you know that I'm starting to sell suits thats made by my all-time sponsor, SEFA of Norway. They are great quality and tons of different fabrics to choose from. I'll post some of the different stone settings (Swarkowsky crystals) for you here. Please contact me if you're interested and I'll give you more details.

Lena Johannesen profitlj@aol.com

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Fitness & Figure SUITS - New Brand in U.S
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 05:21:23 PM »
Few more:

Lena Johannesen - IFBB Pro

Nancypro

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 05:52:54 PM »
Beautiful suits Lena. You look gorgeous in them too. I will be sure to spread the word.  You always look polished in all your suits so I am sure they are great quality and the prices are very reasonable.

I sure miss seeing you on stage. You have one of the most striking bodies very pleasing to the eye.  Any chance you may compete again?  ???

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2007, 06:11:21 PM »
Beautiful suits Lena. You look gorgeous in them too. I will be sure to spread the word.  You always look polished in all your suits so I am sure they are great quality and the prices are very reasonable.

I sure miss seeing you on stage. You have one of the most striking bodies very pleasing to the eye.  Any chance you may compete again?  ???

Thank you Nancy - you're too sweet!  :-*
I have no plans of competing again.....I've done my share, and I've had a good run for 10 years :)
Now, I wanna see YOU and the other beautiful girls do their job. Good luck in your next show!!

Lena

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2007, 06:28:17 PM »

Does this mean that we'll soon have more hot Norwegian women leaving their husbands to move to the U.S.?

Just checkin'... 

Good luck with the distribution here.  ;) 

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2007, 06:34:36 PM »
Does this mean that we'll soon have more hot Norwegian women leaving their husbands to move to the U.S.?

Just checkin'... 

Good luck with the distribution here.  ;) 

Who left their husband?  Just checkin'

L

Denny Crane

• Getbig II
  • I also date midgets.
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2007, 09:35:08 PM »
These would look good on me.

Denny Crane.
Denny Crane. Denny Crane.

Nancypro

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2007, 09:19:49 AM »
These would look good on me.

Denny Crane.
You are the reason the morning comics in the paper have become obsolete, reading your posts over a cup of coffee in the morning, gets my side hurting.

Hey Lena, you should take him up on that offer and send him a suit and then post a picture of it. I am thinking turquoise, are you feeling in Denny?

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2007, 03:12:00 PM »
You are the reason the morning comics in the paper have become obsolete, reading your posts over a cup of coffee in the morning, gets my side hurting.

Hey Lena, you should take him up on that offer and send him a suit and then post a picture of it. I am thinking turquoise, are you feeling in Denny?

I was thinking more in the line of ROYAL Blue  ::)

Lena

Denny Crane

• Getbig II
  • I also date midgets.
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2007, 06:30:58 PM »
Who said anything about me wearing them?

Last name: Crane. First name: Denny. Not guilty. Over and out.

Nancypro

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2007, 07:12:15 PM »
Who said anything about me wearing them?

Last name: Crane. First name: Denny. Not guilty. Over and out.

I did!

Denny Crane

• Getbig II
  • I also date midgets.
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2007, 09:03:08 PM »
I did!

Are you the same Nancy in Planet Muscle this month? If so you can do whatever you want to me.

Denny Crane.

Nancypro

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2007, 01:15:23 PM »
Yes that is me. ;D

So what I want is to see a picture of you wearing one of Lena's suits. (you know, you put one leg in the hole, then the other leg in the hole, then you pull the suit up over your shoulders... we will go from there, depends on how you look in it, maybe i will just make you do quarter turns.  ;D

Denny Crane

• Getbig II
  • I also date midgets.
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2007, 06:41:49 PM »
Yes that is me. ;D

So what I want is to see a picture of you wearing one of Lena's suits. (you know, you put one leg in the hole, then the other leg in the hole, then you pull the suit up over your shoulders... we will go from there, depends on how you look in it, maybe i will just make you do quarter turns.  ;D
You're a dirty naughty girl. Reminds me of a story. My father, God rest his soul, told me the best sex he ever had was with one-legged women. Something about positional play. I don't know. I've always wondered. So there I was driving down the street, and I saw her. A woman with long, flowing hair...an incredible, magnificent limp. So I pulled the car over. I said, 'Excuse me, madam. Do you have a wooden leg?' And she said, 'Why? Do you have one at the moment?' I smiled and I said, 'As a matter of fact...' And she said, 'I'm expensive.' So I told her I'd buy her a trip to Belize, first class. She pulled out her badge and arrested me. Both her legs were real.

Denny Crane

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2007, 11:30:14 PM »
Yes that is me. ;D

And maybe Denny Crane will have you take the stand.

You think about that one. :-*
As empty as paradise