Author Topic: Putt someone to sleep last night...  (Read 5842 times)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Putt someone to sleep last night...
« on: October 27, 2007, 08:54:20 AM »
Last night I got together with some friends for poker & drinking.  For some reason or another I started a "discussion" with one of the guys which evolved into a heated argument, which evolved into a wrestling match.  I'm not sure how it happened, but it ended with me putting him to sleep from a RNCH....lol.

First time I've ever held someone long enough for them to go out...kinda weird/scary becasue you're so pumped up that you don't really feel the person go limp.  If it wasn't for the rest of the guys pulling him off, I would have held him way longer.  BTW, he never tapped.
w

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Putt someone to sleep last night...
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2007, 08:55:23 AM »
good job

you should have got it taped and put out on youtube
Z

nuyork143

• Getbig III
  • Ill get inside your face...
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2007, 09:20:43 AM »
Last night I got together with some friends for poker & drinking.  For some reason or another I started a "discussion" with one of the guys which evolved into a heated argument, which evolved into a wrestling match.  I'm not sure how it happened, but it ended with me putting him to sleep from a RNCH....lol.

First time I've ever held someone long enough for them to go out...kinda weird/scary becasue you're so pumped up that you don't really feel the person go limp.  If it wasn't for the rest of the guys pulling him off, I would have held him way longer.  BTW, he never tapped.

99 percent of people who have never grappled wont tap.  They dont think to do it, thier bodies are so shocked by whats going on they forget...haha ;D
Listen here SMALL BALLS!!

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2007, 09:27:15 AM »
99 percent of people who have never grappled wont tap.  They dont think to do it, thier bodies are so shocked by whats going on they forget...haha ;D

Ha ha.  I just realized I have a huge bruise on my biceps, where he must have been grabbing to break the choke...lol.
w

nuyork143

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2007, 09:36:47 AM »
Ha ha.  I just realized I have a huge bruise on my biceps, where he must have been grabbing to break the choke...lol.
It is kinda funny though, they wake up and are like WTF just happened, cant remember shit... ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2007, 10:12:39 AM »

which is a good thing. because most people wouldnt give a shit if someone tapped

Z

nuyork143

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2007, 10:16:08 AM »
which is a good thing. because most people wouldnt give a shit if someone tapped

Thats true as well, most people that are holding the choke are so hyped that they arent paying attention to the chokee... ;D

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2007, 10:50:31 AM »
I remember I choked a dude out with a standing head arm choke, he was in the middle of throwing a sucker punch at a friend of mine so I snuck up and wrapped him up while his punching arm was still extended.  That mutherfucker was kicking around all over the place but the choke was sunk in, I could hear him trying to say something but I held it until I felt the fight in him leave, then I got the fuck out of there because someone called the cops.  Right after that we went to a friend of mines house who had a scanner and listened to what was going on, apparently that guy needed an ambulance and oxygen administered.
Predictions
 40/61

nuyork143

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2007, 10:59:49 AM »
I remember choked a dude out with a standing head arm choke, he was in the middle of throwing a sucker punch at a friend of mine so I snuck up and wrapped him up while his punching arm was still extended.  That mutherfucker was kicking around all over the place but the choke was sunk in, I could hear him trying to say something but I held it until I felt the fight in him leave, then I got the fuck out of there because someone called the cops.  Right after that we went to a friend of mines house who had a scanner and listened to what was going on, apparently that guy needed an ambulance and oxygen administered.

SWEET! ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2007, 11:03:07 AM »
You guys are scary. :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

nuyork143

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2007, 11:08:07 AM »
You guys are scary. :o

We need to sick these guys on plumptard and Tubby...

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2007, 01:44:52 PM »
I saw Judo Gene LeBell choke out someone at a seminar, and they started to convulse.  Everyone other than Gene and Gokor were afraid.  BTW, if you ever attend his seminar, don't volunteer for this. 

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2007, 02:04:08 PM »
Sally used to put out guys she wrestled.  Kind of cool, she'd do it in a headscissors.  She'd squeeze the guys so hard she'd have ear mark indentations on her inner thighs.
X

power_n_glory

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2007, 02:19:11 PM »
doesnt mean shit until you do it for real

nuyork143

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2007, 02:20:40 PM »
Sally used to put out guys she wrestled.  Kind of cool, she'd do it in a headscissors.  She'd squeeze the guys so hard she'd have ear mark indentations on her inner thighs.

Raises hand to volunteer...

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2007, 04:03:08 PM »

Sounds nice. Why would you choke him until he lapses into unconsciousness if he's your friend? What ever happended to just putting up your dukes and slugging it out? I've been in plenty of drunken tussles with buddies of mine over stupid shit back in the day. But I never went for the guy's neck to make him pass out.

What's with this choking shit these days ? Seems like a faggy and unmanly move if you ask me unless the guy's trying to kill you. But that wasn't the case based on what you've described. You were fucking around with a buddy.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2007, 04:48:50 PM »
Sounds nice. Why would you choke him until he lapses into unconsciousness if he's your friend? What ever happended to just putting up your dukes and slugging it out? I've been in plenty of drunken tussles with buddies of mine over stupid shit back in the day. But I never went for the guy's neck to make him pass out.

What's with this choking shit these days ? Seems like a faggy and unmanly move if you ask me unless the guy's trying to kill you. But that wasn't the case based on what you've described. You were fucking around with a buddy.

thats kinda what i was thinking, seems a bit overboard to do to someone over a discussion that got heated during a card game.
if that was me i would make it my goal to take all his money through out the night rather than ruin the night for everyone. :-\

nuyork143

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2007, 04:53:18 PM »
Hey when it gets to the point when the other mother fucker gets crazy, sometimes you just gotta choke a mother fucker out..... ;D

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2007, 05:39:52 PM »
just pulled off a sick upside down head arm triangle from back mount the other day. guy said it was so tight he was about to b out in seconds

from top position on there back with hooks in, swing one leg out an around to same side of body as if you are about to lay on your back next to guy with one hook in, your arm goes around his neck deep and comes out under his armpit, grab with other arm and sit back to lock in neckchoke crank,,, also your one leg you left in is to keep them  from flipping forward to get out of it

nuyork143

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2007, 06:03:42 PM »
just pulled off a sick upside down head arm triangle from back mount the other day. guy said it was so tight he was about to b out in seconds

from top position on there back with hooks in, swing one leg out an around to same side of body as if you are about to lay on your back next to guy with one hook in, your arm goes around his neck deep and comes out under his armpit, grab with other arm and sit back to lock in neckchoke crank,,, also your one leg you left in is to keep them  from flipping forward to get out of it

Maybe Im just not understanding your explanation, but it sounds like a guillotine with an arm in?????  explain if I am wrong.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2007, 07:14:14 PM »

ohmigod, dude, that's like totally sick!!!11111

nuyork143

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2007, 07:21:16 PM »
ohmigod, dude, that's like totally sick!!!11111

{voice of Cartman} totally got pwn3d!!!!!

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2007, 09:05:58 PM »

Punching a buddy in the face seems way more harsh than some harmless grappling.  I didn't mean to put him out.  He tried to take me medown.  Somehow I got his back, sunk in the choke and told him to tap.  He wouldn't and was out in what seemed like seconds.  Best part, when he woke up, he went ape shit and started punching the walls & throwing chairs.  Then he calmed down and we continued our game. ;D
w

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2007, 09:16:56 PM »
Best part, when he woke up, he went ape shit and started punching the walls & throwing chairs.  Then he calmed down and we continued our game. ;D

sounds like ya hang out with a bunch of freakin retards....

;D

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2007, 09:27:08 AM »
Punching a buddy in the face seems way more harsh than some harmless grappling.  I didn't mean to put him out.  He tried to take me medown.  Somehow I got his back, sunk in the choke and told him to tap.  He wouldn't and was out in what seemed like seconds.  Best part, when he woke up, he went ape shit and started punching the walls & throwing chairs.  Then he calmed down and we continued our game. ;D

You're right. But you described the situation as a heated exchange instead of just harmless grappling. I thought it was more serious than that at first.

You never got into it with a high school buddy over a girl or just because you were plain drunk?

I must have had some fucked up friends back in the day.... :-\