Author Topic: gh15 is officially a few beers short of a six-pack!  (Read 72413 times)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Re: gh15 is officially a few beers short of a six-pack!
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2007, 05:41:52 PM »
What gh15 is saying is alot like Scientology:

The physical biological body of man; Scientology describes the body as a carbon-oxygen machine, the Thetan being the engineer of this machine. Illnesses and injuries to the body are said to be relieved through the use of "assists."   ;D

The upper secret levels of Scientology
Scientologists who have achieved the State of Clear may continue onto the Upper or OT (Operating Thetan) Levels. These levels are available by Church invitation only after a review of the candidate's character, ethics and contribution to the Aims of Scientology.[88] The contents of these advanced courses are held in strict confidence within the Church and individuals who have read these materials may neither discuss nor disclose what they contain without jeopardizing their standing in the Church.[88] Presently, there are eight such levels, OT I to VIII.[89] Church management has promised to release a ninth OT level once certain expansion goals are met.[90] The highest level released to date, OT VIII, is only granted at sea, on the Scientology ship, the Freewinds, which was established to provide a "safe, aesthetic, distraction-free environment" where this OT level could be delivered.[91]

Despite their confidentiality within the Church, excerpts and descriptions of these materials were published online by a former member in 1995 and then circulated in mainstream media.[88] This occurred after the confidential teachings were submitted as evidence in court cases involving Scientology, thus becoming a matter of public record.[92][93] In the confidential OT levels, Hubbard describes a variety of traumas commonly experienced in past lives, experiences that extend many millions of years into the past.[92] He also explains how to reverse the effects of such traumas.[92]

Xenu and Body Thetans

Among these advanced teachings, one episode revealed to those who reach OT level III is the story of Xenu and his Galactic Confederacy.

Scientologists have argued that the published accounts of the Xenu story and other teachings are distortions of their practice, presented out of context for the purpose of ridiculing their religion.[88]

Xenu (sometimes Xemu) is introduced as an alien ruler of the "Galactic Confederacy" who, 75 million years ago, brought billions of people to Earth in spacecraft resembling Douglas DC-8 airliners, stacked them around volcanoes and blew them up with hydrogen bombs. Their souls then clustered together and stuck to the bodies of the living. Scientologists believe the alien souls continue to do this today, causing a variety of physical ill-effects in modern-day humans. Hubbard called these clustered spirits "Body Thetans", and the advanced levels place considerable emphasis on isolating them and neutralizing their ill effects.[94]

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2007, 05:46:50 PM »
gh15!   Xenu is coming for you!  :o

Ron: "I am lazy."

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2007, 05:49:23 PM »
Didnt L Ron Hubbard blow his head off with a shotgun ? Sounds like a guy who had all the answers  ::)

Whatever poster on here created gh15 as a gimmick has obviously decided to crash and burn him as a sock puppet.  ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2007, 05:52:40 PM »
yes ancestors did ,,they were jews like all humans on earth in the beggining of time as we know it,,all jews that becmae and built and worships other gods than the only god there is and the god who chose the jewish people as its people,,,those ancestors were jewish egyptions and they indeed built the pyramids with HELP OF EXTRA TERESTRIAL ,,that is why it was completed in 20 years  and with out millions of slaves that were needed and were not to be found around in those numbers during those years,,distance was too big to cover for so many people in one place with out even the invention of the wheel ,,

the pyramids the most amazing structure on planet earth that can not be duplicated even now days with the technology we have right now in 2007,,why? because we dont know still how they did it 1000s of years ago,,they were all aligned to the magnetic north and longitude latitude lines,,they were built to be seen from space 1000s of years ago,,they were built as parallel to the face of mars that by itself is surrounded by pyramids and is very close duplica of the face on the pyramids,,

right now we stabelize element 15 in russia to be specific we stabelize it in moscow,,it is done by russian chemists and is the beggining of the understanding behind the propultion anti gravity material that move those ufo vehicles as you like to call them,,it took us over 50 years to analize one and now we stabelize it,,,50 years!!! we still dont have the elemnt 15 present on earth and this is part of the reason we are going to mars by the end of 2020 ,,we going there via the moon partially inorder to try to get this element 15 in quantity big enough to start flying those crafts ourself and understand them better,,,the back engeeneering is already one but we are stuck because element 15 was could not be stabelized for 50 years and only now is and now when it is being stabelized.....we dont have enough of it to fly the damn thing to a significant distance

fallen angel

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2007, 05:52:59 PM »
"Lost Keys (Blame Hoffman)" by Tool:

Nurse: Excuse me, Doctor? if you have a moment?
Doctor: A moment, what's the question?
Nurse: More of a situation. A gentlemen in exam three.
Doctor: What's the problem?
Nurse: That is the problem, we're not sure.
Doctor: Do you have the chart?
Nurse: Right here.
Doctor: Not much there is there.
Nurse: No Doctor, no obvious physical trauma, vitals are stable.
Doctor: A name?
Nurse: No sir.
Doctor: Did someone drop him off? Maybe he'll speak to them, lets get some background on his file.
Nurse: No ID, nothing. And he won't speak anyone.
Doctor: Well then, let's say hello.
Doctor: Good morning, i'm Doctor Lawson. How are you today?
Doctor: How are you today?
Doctor: Look son, you're in a safe place. We want to help you in whatever way we can.
Doctor: But you need to talk to us. We can't help you otherwise.
Doctor: What's happened? tell me everything.

"Rosetta Stoned" by Tool:

Alrighty, then ... picture this if you will.

10 to 2 AM, X, Yogi DMT, and a box of Krispy Kremes,
in my "need to know" pose, just outside of Area 51
Contemplating the whole "chosen people" thingy
when a flaming stealth banana split the sky
like one would hope but never really expect
to see in a place like this.
Cutting right angle donuts on a dime
and stopping right at my Birkenstocks,
and me yelping...

Holy f**king shit!

Then the X-Files being,
Looking like some kind of blue-green Jackie Chan
with Isabella Rossellini lips, and breath that reeked of
vanilla Chig Champa
Did a slow-mo Matrix descent
Outta the butt end of the banana vessel
And hovered above my bug-eyes, my gaping jaw,
and my sweaty L. Ron Hubbard upper lip,
and all I could think was:
"I hope Uncle Martin here doesn't notice
that I pissed my f**kin' pants."

So light in his way,
Like an apparition, [that]
He had me crying out,
"F**k me
It's gotta be
the Deadhead Chemistry
The blotter got right on top of me
Got me seein' E-motherf**kin'-T!"

And after calming me down
with some orange slices
and some fetal spooning,
E.T. revealed to me his singular purpose.
He said, "You are the Chosen One,
the One who will deliver the message.
A message of hope for those who choose to hear it
and a warning for those who do not."
Me. The Chosen One?
They chose me!!!
And I didn't even graduate from f**kin' high school!

You'd better...
You'd better...
You'd better...
You'd better listen.

Then he looked right through me
With somniferous almond eyes
Don't even know what that means
Must remember to write it down
This is so real
Like the time Dave floated away
See, my heart is pounding
'Cause this shit never happens to me

I can't breathe right now!

It was so real,
Like I woke up in Wonderland.
All sorta terrifying
I don't wanna be all alone
While I tell this story.
And can anyone tell me why
Y'all sound like Peanuts parents?
Will I ever be coming down?
This is so real
Finally, it's my lucky day
See, my heart is racing
'Cause this shit never happens to me

I can't breathe right now!

You believe me, don't you?
Please believe what I've just said!
See the Dead ain't touring
And this wasn't all in my head.
See, they took me by the hand
And invited me right in.
Then they showed me something
I don't even know where to begin.

Strapped down [to] my bed
Feet cold [and] eyes red
I'm out of my head
Am I alive? Am I dead?
Can't remember what they said
God damn, shit the bed.

Hey ...

Overwhelmed as one would be, placed in my position.
Such a heavy burden now to be the One
Born to bear and bring to all the details of our ending,
To write it down for all the world to see.

But I forgot my pen
Shit the bed again ...
Typical.

Strapped down [to] my bed
Feet cold and eyes red
I'm out of my head
Am I alive? Am I dead?
Sunkist and Sudafed *
Gyroscopes and infrared
Won't help, I'm brain dead
God damn, shit the bed

I can't remember what they said to me
Can't remember what they said to make me out to be a hero
Bob help me!

[We] don't know, [and we] won't know (x12)

God damn, shit the bed!

Daddywaddy, download these two tracks off Tool's newest album 10,000 Days if you don't have them already.  It should be TEAM NASSER-required listening.  

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2007, 05:53:14 PM »
His ancestors probably did.

Nah...he did it or most of it.  ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2007, 05:54:23 PM »
PSYCHOLOGISTS ARE EVIL!

LORD XENU, BITCHES!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2007, 05:55:41 PM »
Somebody should report gh15 to these guys:

http://www.ufowatchdog.com/hall1.html

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2007, 05:58:00 PM »
ight now we stabelize element 15 in russia to be specific we stabelize it in moscow,,it is done by russian chemists and is the beggining of the understanding behind the propultion anti gravity material that move those ufo vehicles as you like to call them,,it took us over 50 years to analize one and now we stabelize it,,,50 years!!!

Ok, youre busted dumbass, element 15 is Phosphorus.  Phosphorus is the same stuff in your creatine shake, its not the key to antigravity.

Is it just me or is gh15 starting to sound a whole lot like daddywaddy ?  ::)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2007, 06:01:05 PM »
Well, when drugs take a hold of you, this is what happens..  :-\
Can't tell me gh's claims of hormone and stimulant abuse didn't catch up with him.. He does know a lot about drugs, even opiates. Maybe it finally got him?

Anyways, more laughs!

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2007, 06:01:44 PM »
not aliens,,humanoids built by extra terestrials light years smarter than human beings ,,they also helped in the creation of you,,
what i said was that the big black eyes on the grey that look like fly glasses that bono wears,,,those black "eyes"  are solar energized and light sensetive,,they are infrared vision and those humanoids are operatable machines like you operate your little race car with remote or tv with remote,,
dont talk if you got no clue and you obviously dont have a clue not to the use of hormones nor to the existence of other lives in the universe which is not 1 or 2 it is 1000s of other life forms some been here some havent but its their universe as much as it is ours human beings,,infact we are part of them because they were part of our engeeneering as in part of our evolution
got it? good if not read again 10 times

I sure wish you could have answered my PM that may have took two whole lines answering instead of writing all this crap... >:(

Thanks smartie pants :(

Lisa

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2007, 06:02:23 PM »
They're coming for you, gh15:

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2007, 06:03:44 PM »
I sure wish you could have answered my PM that may have took two whole lines answering instead of writing all this crap... >:(

Lisa

He's too busy preparing for the mother ship to return to be bothered by trivialities like steroids anymore, Lisa!

Alex23

« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2007, 06:05:56 PM »
im not gonna read that

no way

no how

no
no
no

no
no
no
GET IT
GET IT
GET IT
NO
NO
NO
NOOOOO

TEAM NASSER

ur a gay jester...... with a point, but still extremely dirty poetey....

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2007, 06:06:23 PM »

He's too busy preparing for the mother ship to return to be bothered by trivialities like steroids anymore, Lisa!

Phewwwww....i thought it was me!!!

Lisa

Alex23

« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2007, 06:06:49 PM »
discuss...

Have you ever posted a pic that isn't taken in your 1br condo lobby "goatboy"?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2007, 06:15:09 PM »

Lisa

see this thing i like to talk about more than hormones because most people dont know whats going on around them so sometimes every big holiday somewhere in the world i like to check how smart human beings have become and every time i get the same results: not smart enough,,or too smart to be afraid  how ever way you look at it

also scientology is bullcrap and so is tom cruise ,,guy is nut case
and element 15 is not what you find in creatine you moron loonaateek element 15 unlike what you read on the internet is a result cause of anti gravity that creates gravitational force around a craft thus let it "fly" and  it is functioningthe exact opposite of an airplane

element 15 still doesnt have final scientific name ,,again not internet crap you want to hear from internet crap,,element 15 is in actuallity element 115 ,,i didnt want to say the full name of it due to you never know who is on the other side reading what i say but here you have it genious you made me say the name elementr 115 which is solid at 300k and its symbol is uup with a metalic silvery coolor to it and IS NOT IN CREATINE MY IMBECILE FRIEND

now this is enough im not going to continue to dicuss this in particular because its only bodybuilding place here and you got no idea what you getting yourself into ,,youll go crazy
fallen angel

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2007, 06:18:04 PM »
gh, do you have a link for this element 115 ?  ::) are you a fat guy who poses next to a hummer gh15 ?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2007, 06:20:43 PM »
see this thing i like to talk about more than hormones because most people dont know whats going on around them so sometimes every big holiday somewhere in the world i like to check how smart human beings have become and every time i get the same results: not smart enough,,or too smart to be afraid  how ever way you look at it

also scientology is bullcrap and so is tom cruise ,,guy is nut case
and element 15 is not what you find in creatine you moron loonaateek element 15 unlike what you read on the internet is a result cause of anti gravity that creates gravitational force around a craft thus let it "fly" and  it is functioningthe exact opposite of an airplane

element 15 still doesnt have final scientific name ,,again not internet crap you want to hear from internet crap,,element 15 is in actuallity element 115 ,,i didnt want to say the full name of it due to you never know who is on the other side reading what i say but here you have it genious you made me say the name elementr 115 which is solid at 300k and its symbol is uup with a metalic silvery coolor to it and IS NOT IN CREATINE MY IMBECILE FRIEND

now this is enough im not going to continue to dicuss this in particular because its only bodybuilding place here and you got no idea what you getting yourself into ,,youll go crazy

So Master, what happens to us when we die? Does it matter if we were good or evil? Didn't DaddyWaddy turn evil after losing the Mr. GetBig contest? What's going to happen to him?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2007, 06:21:11 PM »
if you had 1/100 the information i have about subject of extra terestrial you would most likley commit suicide,,aint ready yet people you just aint ready,,but you will be one day ,,your grandchildren will sometime somehow past us all
fallen angel

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2007, 06:21:40 PM »
Gh 15 what sort of cycles are these aliens on? Do they have better juice there?  Must they use hormones for aliens and not humans?

Thoughts?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2007, 06:27:41 PM »
So Master, what happens to us when we die? Does it matter if we were good or evil? Didn't DaddyWaddy turn evil after losing the Mr. GetBig contest? What's going to happen to him?

i dont know what happens when you die all i know is that even if you had no clue to anything i tell you about,,you got to be a complete selfish psycopath not to understand that the universe has millions of galaxies ,,,trillions of solar systems ,,,and multi trillions of planets that have life as we know it and as we dont know it forms

it is a shame that nasa still keep it between closed doors but what can they do,,they are just an agency who follow orders given to it and fulfill the needs of specific time with the idea to do it the man kind way ,,in time after we have bases on other planets we will be more ready for contact,,official contact ,,this is where its all heading,,bush is a stamp but behind bush for many years there is a plan and the plan is first to go back to moon and then to mars by 2020 from then i estimate that first understanding among the people will be injected slowly and by the end of the century we will have official contact between civilizations that were incontact for many many years knowingly but unknowingly to majority of human kind

i really wish i knew what happened when you die,,i hope you go to heaven and find eternal peace but   i dont know and dont want to know until i get there
fallen angel

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2007, 06:31:29 PM »
LOL. Keeps getting weirder. 115, eh. That is a trans-uranic on the periodic table. Probably hyped by the kooks as a 'possible' superconductor if it can be kept (somehow) stable. I'd ask my dad about this (35+ yrs as an organic chem uni prof) except he thinks I'm somewhat intelligent at the moment and I don't want to dispel him of the notion.  ::)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2007, 06:32:02 PM »
if you had 1/100 the information i have about subject of extra terestrial you would most likley commit suicide,,aint ready yet people you just aint ready,,but you will be one day ,,your grandchildren will sometime somehow past us all
LOL are you serious or did someone hack your account?
A

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2007, 06:38:13 PM »
I really don't understand the extreme skepticism.  Listen, you've gotta either be on some alien shit, or be one yourself to look like this: