Author Topic: BAN BLUTO!!! HE ADMITS TO NOT LIKING PUSSY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! << link inside >>  (Read 12820 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
This nerd talking about pussy is cracking me up, its like a vegetarian giving his views on steak....

Stalked any 10 year old indonesians online these days, plumpy?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Stalked any 10 year old indonesians online these days, plumpy?
I wasn't the one exposed to surfing pedo sites.......hahahaah.... ...don't try to push that sick shit you're into, on me, you sick fvck

noc

• Getbig IV
This nerd talking about pussy is cracking me up, its like a vegetarian giving his views on steak....

hahahhahahahahha  ;D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Don't you love the way he still avoids my question................ hahahah.........what a clown

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
I wasn't the one exposed to surfing pedo sites.......hahahaah.... ...don't try to push that sick shit you're into, on me, you sick fvck

Actually, you were the scumbag exposed as having an account with multiple posts on said pedophile site. Last I checked, that's 1000x worse. Got to hand it to you, you are hands down the dumbest person on Getbig.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Actually, you were the scumbag exposed as having an account with multiple posts on said pedophile site. Last I checked, that's 1000x worse. Got to hand it to you, you are hands down the dumbest person on Getbig.

not to mention the moobiest

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
not to mention the moobiest

I myself won't comment on anyones moobs, but if he's on pedo sites... he's just a sick fucker.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
I myself won't comment on anyones moobs, but if he's on pedo sites... he's just a sick fucker.

Its true.  His handle was on a Thai pedo site with several posts.  Within an hour of being exposed, the few posts he had on there were all "mysteriously" deleted.

Fury

• Getbig V
Its true.  His handle was on a Thai pedo site with several posts.  Within an hour of being exposed, the few posts he had on there were all "mysteriously" deleted.

hahaha, he hasn't even denied it. He just keeps trying to turn it on pandaemonium for finding it through google. Talk about a scumbag. Not only does his physique make me want to puke, but his personality and pedophilia do as well.

The only thing more pathetic is noc blowing out his shoulder with 40 lb db presses and then denying it.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

He should do that to his account here as well then... That's just the sickest thing... I've got kids and it makes me so fucking mad to hear this kind of shit.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
He should do that to his account here as well then... That's just the sickest thing... I've got kids and it makes me so fucking mad to hear this kind of shit.

What is truly disturbing is that pumphard also has kids  :-\

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V

Yeah, I have kids too.  That's why even letting this scumbag post on here turns my stomach.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
you want me to believe everything that's said about you?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I always knew you were gay, but you that gullible too..........hahaha

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

The only thing more pathetic is noc blowing out his shoulder with 40 lb db presses and then denying it.
or you repeating the same things over and over

Fury

• Getbig V
you want me to believe everything that's said about you?

Apparently you do. Do you want me to act like I care if you believe everything you hear about me? You're a fat pedophile that's a walking heart attack. Your opinion was void 6 months ago when you pussied out of "beating me up".  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Apparently you do. Do you want me to act like I care if you believe everything you hear about me? You're a fat pedophile that's a walking heart attack. Your opinion was void 6 months ago when you pussied out of "beating me up".  ::)
you wanna go there again..........hahahah.. .......I kept telling you to tell me when you're going to New York, and you kept avoiding me

Fury

• Getbig V
you wanna go there again..........hahahah.. .......I kept telling you to tell me when you're going to New York, and you kept avoiding me

See, I'm in the mood to embarrass you again. You said you'd be arriving in Bradley, even saying you'd have your "Blackberry" with you, you disappeared for three weeks and came back claiming I pussied out. Frankly, I don't give a shit. You're a fat coward that's obvious got a massive inferiority complex. There's no reason to explain why you would post your pic and continue to post here like you're something special. You're seeking some form of shitty gratification in your life by having people pay attention to you on here. It's almost as disgusting as your blatant pedophilia. Glad I could ruin your night.  ;D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
See, I'm in the mood to embarrass you again. You said you'd be arriving in Bradley, even saying you'd have your "Blackberry" with you, you disappeared for three weeks and came back claiming I pussied out. Frankly, I don't give a shit. You're a fat coward that's obvious got a massive inferiority complex. There's no reason to explain why you would post your pic and continue to post here like you're something special. You're seeking some form of shitty gratification in your life by having people pay attention to you on here. It's almost as disgusting as your blatant pedophilia. Glad I could ruin your night.  ;D
Let me ruin your night, coward.........you kept shooting your mouth off, like you always do, but was too scared to hook up, cause you're a typical internet bigmouth, here's a few examples:

"hahahah, do you know how pathetic you're going to look if you fly across the country to find me? I can't wait to see this. I'll tell you what, if I'm not at LaGuardia within 5 minutes of the specified time, go ahead and start without me. "

"You talk all this shit, melt down in no less than 4 or 5 threads and then expect me to drive 3 hours to find you? You really are living in a delusional reality"

"Are you fucking kidding me? You're the one talking all this shit and you expect me to drive 3 hours down to NYC? hahahaha, what a dipshit. You want to talk the talk, you drive up here."

"What promise? I wonder if these pm's will hold up in court. You're welcome to do what you want, as long as you throw the first punch, "tough guy". 

"hahaha, and what will you do? Beat me up? Give it a rest Kimbo. I'll say it to your face but if you're going to get that bent out of a shape over a message board, then I really hate to see what you're going to look like. Can't have some fat guy cramping my style at the bar, "killer".

I kept these cause I knew you were going to shoot your mouth off again.......All your responses are proof that you're nothing but a typical internet, loudmouth punk, who yaps his mouth cause he can get away with it.  Keep it up, you'll eventually scare someone........

Fury

• Getbig V
I accepted your little threat 10 posts in. As soon as I accepted you went from coming to find me to expecting me to drive 3-4 hours to find you in a city of 7+ million without a picture at a train station. It's cute that you're that much of a coward, but I don't blame you. You're a fat pussy who has to try to lie his way out of every situation you put yourself in. It's pretty despicable. You pussied out, deal with it.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
I accepted your little threat 10 posts in. As soon as I accepted you went from coming to find me to expecting me to drive 3-4 hours to find you in a city of 7+ million without a picture at a train station. It's cute that you're that much of a coward, but I don't blame you. You're a fat pussy who has to try to lie his way out of every situation you put yourself in. It's pretty despicable. You pussied out, deal with it.

Rumor has it he's a pedophile... If that is the case, you should be glad he did.

Although, I guess you're too old for him.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
Let me ruin your night, coward.........you kept shooting your mouth off, like you always do, but was too scared to hook up, cause you're a typical internet bigmouth, here's a few examples:

"hahahah, do you know how pathetic you're going to look if you fly across the country to find me? I can't wait to see this. I'll tell you what, if I'm not at LaGuardia within 5 minutes of the specified time, go ahead and start without me. "

"You talk all this shit, melt down in no less than 4 or 5 threads and then expect me to drive 3 hours to find you? You really are living in a delusional reality"

"Are you fucking kidding me? You're the one talking all this shit and you expect me to drive 3 hours down to NYC? hahahaha, what a dipshit. You want to talk the talk, you drive up here."

"What promise? I wonder if these pm's will hold up in court. You're welcome to do what you want, as long as you throw the first punch, "tough guy". 

"hahaha, and what will you do? Beat me up? Give it a rest Kimbo. I'll say it to your face but if you're going to get that bent out of a shape over a message board, then I really hate to see what you're going to look like. Can't have some fat guy cramping my style at the bar, "killer".

I kept these cause I knew you were going to shoot your mouth off again.......All your responses are proof that you're nothing but a typical internet, loudmouth punk, who yaps his mouth cause he can get away with it.  Keep it up, you'll eventually scare someone........

HAHAHAA, you actually went digging through BF's old posts?  HAHAHA what a fucken loser this sick pedo is.

noc

• Getbig IV
HAHAHAA, you actually went digging through BF's old posts?  HAHAHA what a fucken loser this sick pedo is.

epic irony from the man that quotes posts dating 9 months back hahahahahahaha  ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
I smell fear, and it comes from bf's direction!
Z

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Rumor has it he's a pedophile... If that is the case, you should be glad he did.

Although, I guess you're too old for him.

who the fuck is this bag licker anyway, pretty easy to yap here