Author Topic: Only one day of Cardio and ripped already into my transformation!  (Read 6769 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Only one day of Cardio and ripped already into my transformation!
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2007, 08:23:03 PM »
You look like a concentration camp victim.....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2007, 05:11:04 AM »
Anyone has the pic where daddy is holing a beer and his arm is huuuugeee!!!!???
Can you get like this again??? Do it

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2007, 05:24:17 AM »

right and gain a full inch of fat on my face and 3 inches on my ass and 3 on my stomach. you guys will spear me regardless take care...
A

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2007, 10:05:56 AM »
Bulk up, you look like you're dying.

Mick33

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2007, 12:29:26 PM »
The acid you are taking into yourself has you in a hallucinogenic state. Your "epiphanies" about life, diet, and spirit are ramblings of a young adult enjoying the effects of tripping. That is OK though. Good luck getting back to your normal bodyweight. You will be happier and not so focused on getting "shredded", which is a waste of time unless you are competing.

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2007, 03:54:50 PM »

Here it is. But we can't see the rest of his body so as he says probably carrying some fat. Absolutely huge though.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2007, 04:44:59 PM »
Looks a lot more impressive in that PIC.  But if he feels healthier and at one with the universe and shit then that's what matters.

Next week he will be bulking on Mushrooms and Peyote.   ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2007, 10:50:07 PM »
alot of fiberous veggies throw them in the pan with water and seasoning eat while cooking. so they are nice and hot but still crispy and not overly cooked and still in a raw state

i was doing this for a few days and my metabolism slowed or you could say my thyroid did, i remember that there is something in raw veggies that will slow down or block some thyroid output. i guess this is natures way of letting only the 'smart' and hardworking get lean...so i used my 'intelligence" and remembered KELP because it has iodine wich will give your thyroid what it needs when on a thyroid debilitating diet with raw veggies. And in one day i saw my metabolism pick back up and felt better, i also have to remind myself to drink water even when its getting chilly like this, definitly staves off those all day pig out days :) Right now im pretty much one with all and feel i have transcended i only want to provide everyone in the world with free information and just remember one thing , that we must all consciously care for one another , wish someone well, cut off the radio and think positively about people, you dont realize the power of the waves that you send out wich create a real ripple in the unified field of consciousness, its just like a radio transmitter sending electrons in electromagnetic waves through air. This is a lost art the egyptians built the pyramids with there unified consciousness by using these techniques of vibration. Dont underestimate that you really do have the power of god. Think of how a kind gesture to someone makes you both feel it can change there vibrations and magnetism throughout the whole day, our minds our so powerful we need to unite and be more friendly . I wish upon all of you great health , I am sending out my waves right now as they create a ripple in the air and may these vibrations be of benefit to all of you my brothers and sisters 8)
im pickin up good vibrations,...ouuuhh ouuuuhh oouuuuuuuhh good vibrationsssss.
the beach boys and music like them, (jack johnson, enya, some trance music), they all give me this positive mindset thing, waddy....you ever use music as an instrument to help encourage the mindset?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2007, 10:52:11 PM »
I have concluded that daddywaddy is on some serious drugs.
follow the arrows

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2007, 11:47:46 AM »
the machinist

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2007, 12:29:59 PM »
looking really lean waddy.  nice job.  what's your diet look like???? 

and i think you have the right idea...its probably better to be either really lean, or really big, but not inbetween...seems like the inbetween stage is where people make no progress. 

yeah i have to agree. one is either trying to be ripped or trying to build up and see what there true workout potential is

i only see my true workout potential on the day after a pig out day and after a full  nights rest so everything is sitting in the muscles waiting to be used. and then procede to diet down for as many days as i can handle it , till i 'break the diet-pigout-get good rest then have a legendary workout the next day
A