Author Topic: Dorian -three weeks out: 1993  (Read 89122 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: Dorian -three weeks out: 1993
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2007, 09:39:23 AM »
Ronnie's mis-matched collection of parts could never hold a candle to this balance & proportion , this size , his conditioning & density and completeness

I remember Hulkster claiming on the truce thread that thise famous B & W photos wouldn't be nearly impressive in color lol man he looks more stupid than usual

umm..they aren't..

you forgot my post already, didn't you?

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2007, 09:39:56 AM »
yes, why yes they are.

thanks for asking:

notice how ND conveniently avoids this damaging post to his bullshit. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Swizz

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2007, 09:41:18 AM »
even three weeks out he owns Ronnie

No one can own Ronnie.... :P  but yea his looking pretty sick there!!!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2007, 09:41:57 AM »
I still find it funny that ND is too stupid to realize that from ANY angle, dorian's quads suck compared to Ronnie's: ::)

LMFAO lets entertain your stupidity for a moment because I'm a kind and generous God , lets say his quads are better LMFAO it does NOTHING for his legs as a whole Dorian KILLS Ronnie overall stop trying to accumulate parts thats NOT how contests are judges its completeness , balance & proportion , size & conditioning you'd know this if you had ANY comprehension on how bodybuilding contests are judged lol

stick to posting photoshopped pics and FYI in that comparison Dorian is equal if NOT better than Ronnie period.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2007, 09:43:09 AM »
I don't think people on this thread have seen the battle for the olympia 2001 shots from where this one was taken:

it owns this vid of dorian by a long shot.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 18, 2007, 09:43:50 AM »
notice how ND conveniently avoids this damaging post to his bullshit. ::)

LMFAO I posted the 99 screencap , nice try though Dorian's quads are SICK his legs are outstanding

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #56 on: November 18, 2007, 09:44:19 AM »
I'm a admire ronnie a lot but no matter how I look at it I cannot find many flaws on dorian.....he was so complete. he'd win a head to head olympia with ronnie in best shapes.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2007, 09:44:47 AM »
I love how ND's new line every time shots of Ronnie are posted that own dorian (which is almost all of them) they are ALL now suddenly photoshopped.. ::)

can you not see how stupid this is? :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2007, 09:45:55 AM »
I don't think people on this thread have seen the battle for the olympia 2001 shots from where this one was taken:

it owns this vid of dorian by a long shot.

LMFAO sure they do his collection of parts can't hold a candle to Dorian sorry I hope this helps and notice the discrepancy between the two screencaps imagine if the Yates were high quality ? lol you'd be crying louder than now , kid you're finished walk away in shame

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2007, 09:46:32 AM »
I'm a admire ronnie a lot but no matter how I look at it I cannot find many flaws on dorian.....he was so complete. he'd win a head to head olympia with ronnie in best shapes.

Great post ! smart man ! common sense too

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2007, 09:48:09 AM »
I love how ND's new line every time shots of Ronnie are posted that own dorian (which is almost all of them) they are ALL now suddenly photoshopped.. ::)

can you not see how stupid this is? :-\

No see the shot you keep posting isn't new its actually OLD you just keep posting a ' new ' version a fixed version a PHOTOSHOP version any other myths you need dispelled? lol

bmuscle90

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2007, 09:49:51 AM »
Dorian Yates was a good bodybuilder.  Dont know why all this crap is said about him.  Ronnie probably has one of the biggest guts in bodybuilding.  

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2007, 09:52:27 AM »
One day you two assholes are going to wake up and realize, Jesus... did i just waste 2-40 (however long you are here) years of my getbig experience arguing something so pointless?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2007, 09:53:53 AM »
One day you two assholes are going to wake up and realize, Jesus... did i just waste 2-40 (however long you are here) years of my getbig experience arguing something so pointless?

It is pointless true but thats what the boards are for just inane things like these !

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2007, 09:54:16 AM »

1. The pictures of that photo shoot don't do Dorian justice!  :o

2. Leave the Ronnie photos out of this thread!!!!!!!!!  I personally think Ronnie is the better bodybuilder, BUT THERE'S ALREADY A THREAD FOR COMPARING THE TWO!!!!!!!  This thread is about Dorain!   ::)
just not good enough

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2007, 09:54:26 AM »
Dorian looks great in those 93 pre-contest shots - probably the best he's ever looked - but he still gets outmatched by Ronnie's 02 pre-contest pics. Almost every bodybuilder looks better a couple of weeks out posing in a gym. So it's unfair to compare a pre-contest pic of Dorian to a contest pic of Ronnie.

bmuscle90

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2007, 09:56:39 AM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2007, 09:58:45 AM »
Dorian looks great in those 93 pre-contest shots - probably the best he's ever looked - but he still gets outmatched by Ronnie's 02 pre-contest pics. Almost every bodybuilder looks better a couple of weeks out posing in a gym. So it's unfair to compare a pre-contest pic of Dorian to a contest pic of Ronnie.

Dorian enjoys advantages Ronnie does NOT and this is a clear advantage in a bodybuilding contest

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2007, 10:00:18 AM »
1. The pictures of that photo shoot don't do Dorian justice!  :o

2. Leave the Ronnie photos out of this thread!!!!!!!!!  I personally think Ronnie is the better bodybuilder, BUT THERE'S ALREADY A THREAD FOR COMPARING THE TWO!!!!!!!  This thread is about Dorain!   ::)

You're right these pics are just the tip of the iceberg .

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2007, 10:02:40 AM »
Dorian enjoys advantages Ronnie does NOT and this is a clear advantage in a bodybuilding contest

the same can be said about Ronnie. So what's your point?

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: November 18, 2007, 10:05:24 AM »
No kidding I mean there must be some more high quality pictures too someone needs to let them out .

The person who posted this video is a guy called Roger Shelley,a photographer who used to take my early contest photos,and this is when Kev Horton took the b/w shots that ended up in Flex.I can`t believe he`s had this video all these years.Click on the username to get his details and contact him if you want to see if he has any colour shots from this session.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 18, 2007, 10:10:32 AM »
the same can be said about Ronnie. So what's your point?

My point is Dorian meets the criteria much better , he more complete and has less flaws there fore any version of Ronnie would be beaten , this is probably the best Dorian has EVER looked including all of his Olympia wins

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 18, 2007, 10:11:17 AM »
The person who posted this video is a guy called Roger Shelley,a photographer who used to take my early contest photos,and this is when Kev Horton took the b/w shots that ended up in Flex.I can`t believe he`s had this video all these years.Click on the username to get his details and contact him if you want to see if he has any colour shots from this session.

I didn't think of that , great idea !

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #73 on: November 18, 2007, 10:17:17 AM »

as usual, mandatory for mandatory is not even close.

ronnie wins almost all of them.

ND can post all the bullshit he wants- it still doesn't change this basic fact.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 18, 2007, 10:25:09 AM »
as usual, mandatory for mandatory is not even close.

ronnie wins almost all of them.

ND can post all the bullshit he wants- it still doesn't change this basic fact.

NO he doesn't if you knew the criteria you'd know in all the mandatory poses they looked for the following

Muscular Size - Dorian is 269 pounds
Conditioning - Dorian conditioning is legendary
Density - Again Yates
Balance & proportion - Yates period .
Posing - Yates again

he's more complete he has calves & proportionate forearms , watch the video again and watch how much better the poses look when you have complete calves and they are great too , oh wait you're the idiot who claim Ronnie's calves are more defined   ::) and recall all ROUNDS are PHYSIQUE ROUNDS meaning ( if you knew anything you'd know this ) they don't separate that criteria from one another and Yates has em especially in these pics lol

Dorian has the clear cut advantage of being complete in every single mandatory poses right off the bat period ! he also has depending on the year a clear advantage in size , and any year conditioning couple that with being a better technical poser and your boy goes down faster than you off the CN tower  ;)