Author Topic: LEAFY BUG: The College Years  (Read 17236 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
LEAFY BUG: The College Years
« on: December 05, 2007, 02:59:40 PM »

In his defense, Leafy claims experimenting with alcohol and gay sex go hand in hand...
BigNationRadio.com

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Re: LEAFY BUG: The College Years
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 03:00:59 PM »
Young and Ready to Fuck
$

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2007, 03:02:15 PM »

In his defense, Leafy claims experimenting with alcohol and gay sex go hand in hand...

Hahaha did you find that bottom boy on the tranny sites you frequent?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2007, 03:03:40 PM »

whats with the flask?  ???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2007, 03:05:16 PM »
How is posting two enigmatic gay males in college relevant to LeafyBug.

I am failing to find any shred of humor or relevancy.  

Could you please clarify your intent?

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2007, 03:07:26 PM »

Leafy Bug posts shit. If you're going to take him under your wing man the boy up. At least get him to wind people up without being annoying.
$

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2007, 03:08:19 PM »
whats with the flask?  ???
Leafy is in his 'experimental phase': whiskey, gay sex, teamfortress2 gatherings, black dildos and 'bro rape'.

"What happens in Leafy's ass, stays in Leafy's ass." - Leafy Bug's Ass Tourism Board
BigNationRadio.com

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2007, 03:09:05 PM »
Leafy Bug posts shit. If you're going to take him under your wing man the boy up. At least get him to wind people up without being annoying.
Apparently i have already done my job. Thank you for my evaluation.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2007, 03:10:43 PM »
Leafy is in his 'experimental phase': whiskey, gay sex, teamfortress2 gatherings, black dildos and 'bro rape'.

"What happens in Leafy's ass, stays in Leafy's ass." - Leafy Bug's Ass Tourism Board

lmfao ' bro-rape '

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2007, 03:15:11 PM »

what exactly is enigmatic about these two, captain thesaurus?

God, you are so smart

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2007, 03:18:33 PM »

God, you are so smart
Is that a type of dinosaur?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2007, 03:19:23 PM »

You are operating under the supposition that Mr. Leafy is a homosexual.  It would only be amusing if you had evidence to back this claim.  Even then it would require more wit to link the aforementioned photographs to Mr. Leafy to produce your desired result.

I am perplexed as to what your desired result in fact really is.  Nobody thinks he is a homosexual, nor does he resemble naught one of the two pictured above.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2007, 03:20:35 PM »
Just because...

a

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2007, 03:21:15 PM »

God, you are so smart
Perhaps you can enlighten us, since your are certainly closer to the homosexual spectrum than most.  

affy

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2007, 03:21:31 PM »
im liking this new war between leafy and spec.ed more then leafy and onlyme

with onlyme it stopped being fun...it was like picking on the guy with a helmet on the shortbus

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2007, 03:23:24 PM »
im liking this new war between leafy and spec.ed more then leafy and onlyme

with onlyme it stopped being fun...it was like picking on the guy with a helmet on the shortbus
Special ed is pathetic... i actually think it is the other way around. Onlyme i actually had to think about to humiliate. With ed we have actually video footage of him getting owned. I don't even feel like posting it.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2007, 03:31:37 PM »

Ed, you can post pictures and form your own fantasys all you want. I admit i do it  at times and it is fun but you cannot deny your creepyness in this video and how women are repulsed and unammused with you. What you are doing is sexual harrasment. Can you not see women are repulsed by you? Your sense of humor has earned you nothing on here but criticism. SPECIAL ED = NOT FUNNY... hope this helps...

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2007, 03:32:54 PM »
Perhaps you can enlighten us, since your are certainly closer to the homosexual spectrum than most. 

I can't read your mind.  YOU chose the word enigmatic...I wouldn't say that gays are mysterious or "enigmatic"....very odd choice of words...I bet you yearn to have your anorexic ass bent over by a "enigmatic musclebear"

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2007, 03:34:29 PM »
Ed if you want to do good in radio you will do what is best for the people and bury the hatchet with adonis and im sure he would do the same to you, let free will thrive you will be rewarded.

just remember we are all in this together! keep the spirit alive
A

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2007, 03:36:26 PM »
Ed if you want to do good in radio you will do what is best for the people and bury slam the hatchet in your head and let adonis run the show.

just remember we are all in this together! keep the spirit alive

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2007, 03:46:11 PM »
You are operating under the supposition that Mr. Leafy is a homosexual.  It would only be amusing if you had evidence to back this claim.  Even then it would require more wit to link the aforementioned photographs to Mr. Leafy to produce your desired result.

I am perplexed as to what your desired result in fact really is.  Nobody thinks he is a homosexual, nor does he resemble naught one of the two pictured above.
Mr. Adonis,

I submit to you the following in contradiction to your weightless theory that Leafy Bug doesn't prefer the company of men:

TOP TEN REASONS LEAFY IS A POOPCHUTE RECEPTACLE

1. He wants to grow up to be a bodybuilder.
2. He takes photos of himself in nothing but his underwear to post on a 99% male message board.
3. He claims Adonis is his "best friend", even though the two of them "have never even met." <sniffle>
4. He is spending the majority of his high-testosterone college year evenings and weekends posting on Getbig, online chatting with men, and playing Team Fortress 2, instead of the typical heterosexual college pursuit of going to parties and trying to bounce girls.
5. He has never mentioned a woman or commented on a photo of a woman.
6. He always mentions men and always comments on photos of men.
7. He personally identified with the women in the Special Ed Arnold interviews and felt objectified.
8. The only "woman" he communicates with is named "CarolineGresh". Sadly, that's the screen name of a MAN named Adonis.
9. He uses the blatantly gay screen names "Buttsuck", "Leafy Bug", and "JuicyCop", only because even gayer names such as "Cocksuck", "Leaky Buttplug" and "JuicyCock" were no longer available.
10. His boyfriend Adonis sticks up for him in the most chivalrous manner possible.

BigNationRadio.com

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2007, 03:46:56 PM »
Bump for special ed. Whats wrong ed? You can't take it? I want you to post PHYSICAL evidence that i am in fact gay. I challenge you to find it. Unlike you however i can post evidence that you are a schmoe. Women are disgusted by you. I am amazed at how comfortable you are in your own body. Lord knows if i were you i couldn't show my face in public and probably would have killed myself by now. I hear you competed back in the day. Could you possibly post those pictures? I'd pay gold for them.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2007, 03:49:47 PM »
hahaha that's leafy to a T although you forgot to add in a pic of TA in the background.  Not saying TA is down with leafy's obvious gay obsession towards him but it should be noted. 

Abandon every hope...

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2007, 04:01:22 PM »
Mr. Adonis,

I submit to you the following in contradiction to your weightless theory that Leafy Bug doesn't prefer the company of men:

TOP TEN REASONS LEAFY IS A POOPCHUTE RECEPTACLE

1. He wants to grow up to be a bodybuilder.
2. He takes photos of himself in nothing but his underwear to post on a 99% male message board.
3. He claims Adonis is his "best friend", even though the two of them "have never even met." <sniffle>
4. He is spending the majority of his high-testosterone college year evenings and weekends posting on Getbig, online chatting with men, and playing Team Fortress 2, instead of the typical heterosexual college pursuit of going to parties and trying to bounce girls.
5. He has never mentioned a woman or commented on a photo of a woman.
6. He always mentions men and always comments on photos of men.
7. He personally identified with the women in the Special Ed Arnold interviews and felt objectified.
8. The only "woman" he communicates with is named "CarolineGresh". Sadly, that's the screen name of a MAN named Adonis.
9. He uses the blatantly gay screen names "Buttsuck", "Leafy Bug", and "JuicyCop", only because even gayer names such as "Cocksuck", "Leaky Buttplug" and "JuicyCock" were no longer available.
10. His boyfriend Adonis sticks up for him in the most chivalrous manner possible.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2007, 04:03:06 PM »
Man.. i can just see uncomfortable written all over these womens faces. Want me to post the video of you sexually harrassing a woman by bighting her butt? How about the one where a couple of college kids pour water all over you and take your mic? You really are a joke.