Author Topic: Special Ed Radio Show - Boring with Alex23?  (Read 11997 times)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Re: YET another BORING show by the notorius SPECIAL ED
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2007, 03:52:14 AM »
There was some pre-show hype here on GetBig. 

I like Special Ed and think he's funny on the boards.  Some of his video interviews have been entertaining.

I expected better. 

I honestly didn't see anything about it...

seriously...if yoiu don't like it and you don't like ed and block why would you tune in every week to listen to it?  then you continue to talk about it for an entire week and let the cycle start over again.  Considering that the guy who is leading the way with the complaints about the show is like 14, I wouldn't put to much stock into it.  Maybe he's not mature enough to get Ed's sense of humor or something?

must suck to have nothing to do all the time when your that age....man, go up to the Y and jump into a pick up game of basketball or something, get some real social skills.....fuck, go get a girlfriend or something.  getbig should not be this big a part of anyone that ages life. 
nasser=piece of shit

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2007, 05:34:18 AM »
I know what you are saying is largely valid, but try to remember that in this case I believe it is fair to make comments even if you don't like it as it is representing the board and thus is open to criticism.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 11, 2007, 05:46:17 AM »
I know what you are saying is largely valid, but try to remember that in this case I believe it is fair to make comments even if you don't like it as it is representing the board and thus is open to criticism.
sure it's open to criticism but what's the point of going on and on about how much it sucks, especially when the guys who are leading the charge have had it in for ed for months on end?

really, does this guy own that much of thier soul that they can't stop talking about him?  if I don't like someone I might fuck with them a little but I know for a fact I wouldn't be tuning into hear them week after week and talk about them day after day...especially when they're offering nothing in contrast, it's just bitch, bitch, bitch.
nasser=piece of shit

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #78 on: December 11, 2007, 05:52:56 AM »
It wouldn't be my will to endlessly discuss how it sucks either but that is the nature of this board and has been forever. 

The board turned on ed when he made some money from bodybuilding.  That in itself should make it clear that most of this is driven by getbig's very strong tall poppy syndrome.

I like it though, its real. No surprise pro's don't.  They spend all their time trying to rise above people and it just doesn't fly here.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 11, 2007, 06:04:19 AM »
It wouldn't be my will to endlessly discuss how it sucks either but that is the nature of this board and has been forever. 

The board turned on ed when he made some money from bodybuilding.  That in itself should make it clear that most of this is driven by getbig's very strong tall poppy syndrome.

I like it though, its real. No surprise pro's don't.  They spend all their time trying to rise above people and it just doesn't fly here.

here's a little history lesson for you FYI:

someone was trying to be the new "internet bodybuilding badboy from the message boards" that someone thoguht he was gonna be hired by MD, he was gonna have columns, gonna be sent to shows to conduct interviews and was basically gonna be a household name in the BB community.  Well, MD screwed him over so to speak and special ed showed up at the arnold with "his gig"....that's where the hatred is and that's why the guy that got screwed has all of his minions on here going after ed at every turn.

so instead of doing something for himself, since after all he works for nasa and has written for a ton of magazine's he won't put any of his own money down to offer an alternative.

just an FYI.
nasser=piece of shit

spinnis

« Reply #80 on: December 11, 2007, 06:05:08 AM »
is ripitupbaby Crying?

awhww

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #81 on: December 11, 2007, 06:36:56 AM »

someone was trying to be the new "internet bodybuilding badboy from the message boards" that someone thoguht he was gonna be hired by MD, he was gonna have columns, gonna be sent to shows to conduct interviews and was basically gonna be a household name in the BB community.  Well, MD screwed him over so to speak and special ed showed up at the arnold with "his gig"....that's where the hatred is and that's why the guy that got screwed has all of his minions on here going after ed at every turn.

so instead of doing something for himself, since after all he works for nasa and has written for a ton of magazine's he won't put any of his own money down to offer an alternative.

just an FYI.

Why are you saying someone, just tell me who it is.

I personally think this is a conspiracy theory you're putting out here but I'll bite.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 11, 2007, 06:39:26 AM »
is ripitupbaby Crying?

awhww

Just think about how Ripitupbaby sounds when "she" cries. Her manly androVoice sounds creepy enough as it is.

I think RipitUpbaby sounds like E.T. This means that E.T. crying would be very similar to Rip crying.

:-X

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #83 on: December 11, 2007, 06:40:24 AM »
When is the tentative date for ed to become squad's sidekick on the show?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #84 on: December 11, 2007, 06:41:42 AM »
When is the tentative date for ed to become squad's sidekick on the show?

How's the bowflex, dumpster?

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 11, 2007, 06:42:39 AM »
How's the bowflex, dumpster?

Epic lack of content LOL

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #86 on: December 11, 2007, 06:48:55 AM »
Epic lack of content LOL

Epic lack of workout ethics.  ::)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #87 on: December 11, 2007, 06:53:27 AM »

Just think about how Ripitupbaby sounds when "she" cries. Her manly androVoice sounds creepy enough as it is.

I think RipitUpbaby sounds like E.T. This means that E.T. crying would be very similar to Rip crying.

:-X
"Block we have an emergency!!!! someone hacked into your account" in a deep mainly voice hahahahahahaha!

I thought she was gonna pause for a sec and adjust her balls.

Plus she also had a potty mouth very white trashy IMO.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 11, 2007, 07:01:57 AM »
"Block we have an emergency!!!! someone hacked into your account" in a deep mainly voice hahahahahahaha!

I thought she was gonna pause for a sec and adjust her balls.

Plus she also had a potty mouth very white trashy IMO.

;D

"her" voice was the most disgusting thing. And if we add in that bratty little half domineering attitude, it gets even worse.

SlimJim had one good comment about being bullied all over the board. That was terrific, considering that he previously claimed not to care about anything written about him.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 11, 2007, 07:21:23 AM »
Epic lack of workout ethics.  ::)

Because you know me so well, genius LOL

We don't even know if monkey works out-he didn't show up in central park this summer as per my invite hahahahahaaha

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #90 on: December 11, 2007, 07:43:44 AM »

just an FYI.

Who deleted your detailed post about True Adonis?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #91 on: December 11, 2007, 08:04:29 AM »

just an FYI.
Far from the truth my friend. I come here to melt people down. Adonis and I have many similarities thus since we have much in common we have a tendency to socialize. Notice how the board is in itself a community and within the board there are sub communities. Please you logic and reasoning before creating conspiracy theories.

Alex23

Re: THANKS SPECIAL ED FOR TAKING MY CALLS AND ENDURING MY FRENCH ACCENT!!!
« Reply #92 on: December 11, 2007, 09:08:12 AM »
Jeff, why did you deleted your post? It was good stuff...

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 11, 2007, 09:41:07 AM »
Who deleted your detailed post about True Adonis?

me.  I have no desire to go down that road a 2nd time, everyone who knows what happened is fine with it.  the timeline is right on and people have told me things in private that I don't feel is really something the general population of getbig needs to know, nor do I want to be the one to start the whole situation up again.

I thought about my post for a sec and didn't think it was worth it.

Far from the truth my friend. I come here to melt people down. Adonis and I have many similarities thus since we have much in common we have a tendency to socialize. Notice how the board is in itself a community and within the board there are sub communities. Please you logic and reasoning before creating conspiracy theories.

say whatever you want, bottom line is if TA doesn't like someone you jump all over them.  If ta says something you back him.  You were ok for a little while now your just an annoying gimmick who brings pretty much nothing to the table but 2nd rate over-used, old TA insults.

maybe it's "fun" for you to do this type of thing...that's fine but you should really think about getting some pussy, it'll relax you and afterwards you'll realize what a POS you've become on this board.
nasser=piece of shit

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #94 on: December 11, 2007, 09:42:43 AM »
me.  I have no desire to go down that road a 2nd time, everyone who knows what happened is fine with it.  the timeline is right on and people have told me things in private that I don't feel is really something the general population of getbig needs to know, nor do I want to be the one to start the whole situation up again.

I thought about my post for a sec and didn't think it was worth it.

say whatever you want, bottom line is if TA doesn't like someone you jump all over them.  If ta says something you back him.  You were ok for a little while now your just an annoying gimmick who brings pretty much nothing to the table but 2nd rate over-used, old TA insults.

maybe it's "fun" for you to do this type of thing...that's fine but you should really think about getting some pussy, it'll relax you and afterwards you'll realize what a POS you've become on this board.
Meltdown!!!! Great minds think alike. Hope this helps.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 11, 2007, 09:47:37 AM »
Meltdown!!!! Great minds think alike. Hope this helps.

yeah, I really melted down there ::) ::) ::) ::)

you can do better than that.
nasser=piece of shit

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #96 on: December 11, 2007, 09:51:08 AM »
yeah, I really melted down there ::) ::) ::) ::)

you can do better than that.
Resulting to insult indicates a lack of the neccesary tools need to attack the message. If such an act is to take place it constitutes as a meltdown according to article nine section 6 of the getbig constitution.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 11, 2007, 10:00:23 AM »
Resulting to insult indicates a lack of the neccesary tools need to attack the message. If such an act is to take place it constitutes as a meltdown according to article nine section 6 of the getbig constitution.
epic making up codes of conduct meltdown.
nasser=piece of shit

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #98 on: December 11, 2007, 10:01:48 AM »
epic making up codes of conduct meltdown.
Epic meltdown meltdown

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 11, 2007, 10:18:01 AM »
Epic meltdown meltdown
epic meltdown to infinity...
nasser=piece of shit