Author Topic: DavidPaul  (Read 10901 times)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: DavidPaul
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2007, 08:37:22 PM »
Chaos fact: I just had homemade turkey pot pie.
shoulda slaped two pieces of bread on it an called it a sammy

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2007, 08:38:41 PM »
It had a handmade flaky crust that was scrumdiddlyishious. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2007, 08:46:38 PM »
have I seen your pics yet?

Here are some that have been posted before.  I know it'll probably get flamed because I'm a Muslim on the Y  ;D but it's all good flame away.

I never claimed to be very big, but I think I'm equal or a bit better than the average getbigger, and better than Berzerkfury even though I'm 400% less cocky than him ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2007, 08:52:02 PM »
How old are you Bigbobs? If you say over 25, then your physique is mediocre. Even if you're not, I wouldn't be posting pics if I were you. Between these and your penchant for buying used Nasser clothing, you're a fag.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2007, 08:56:24 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2007, 08:58:12 PM »
How old are you Bigbobs? If you say over 25, then your physique is mediocre. Even if you're not, I wouldn't be posting pics if I were you. Between these and your penchant for buying used Nasser clothing, you're a fag.

I used to think age mattered too when I was 20-21, but the truth is I'm about the same size now as I was when I was 21.  I'm 28 now, 25 in the pics.

Unless you take drugs, you will probably not grow much more if you have already been working out consistently for a few years.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2007, 09:19:36 PM »
I used to think age mattered too when I was 20-21, but the truth is I'm about the same size now as I was when I was 21.  I'm 28 now, 25 in the pics.

Unless you take drugs, you will probably not grow much more if you have already been working out consistently for a few years.

hahaha, why are you posting 3 year old pictures and bragging about it? Look like shit now? You can justify it by saying you won't grow anymore, but it looks to me like you just have terrible genetics. 5'9 and 12" arms, where do these retards come from?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2007, 09:26:21 PM »
where do these retards come from?
Team Nasser.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2007, 09:27:26 PM »
hahaha, why are you posting 3 year old pictures and bragging about it? Look like shit now? You can justify it by saying you won't grow anymore, but it looks to me like you just have terrible genetics. 5'9 and 12" arms, where do these retards come from?

Actually they're 17" when cold and flexed.

I've looked the same since I was 22 to present, so pics at 25 show how I looked at 22 as well as how I look today.  I just havent taken revealing pics for the last few years (topless or fitted t-shirt) so that's why the ones I posted are a few years old.  Unless you want me to share recent pics where I'm fully clothed? lol.

Sure, what the hell, I'm a picture whore:

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2007, 09:29:15 PM »
Who's the whorish looking skank in the last pic?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2007, 09:33:03 PM »
Is that a velor suit? Oh geez. Typical Eurotrash look.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2007, 09:34:26 PM »
Is that a velor suit? Oh geez. Typical Eurotrash look.

yes, by Ermenegildo Zegna.  If you havent heard of it you probably can't afford it ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2007, 09:35:06 PM »
Who's the whorish looking skank in the last pic?

Sorry "pandaemonium," but 95% of people on the G&O have already given her props

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2007, 09:35:47 PM »
yes, by Ermenegildo Zegna.  If you havent heard of it you probably can't afford it ;)

hahaha, another internet millionaire. Man, you fit every prototypical douche bag owning victim requirement on here. Congrats.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2007, 09:36:58 PM »
hahaha, another internet millionaire. Man, you fit every prototypical douche bag owning victim requirement on here. Congrats.

lol am I now supposed to take a picture of the inside of the jacket with the Zegna label on it?   ::)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2007, 09:37:13 PM »
Sorry "pandaemonium," but 95% of people on the G&O have already given her props

You think I give a shit what "95%" of that board says?  Most of them are noobs anyway, and we all know noobs are the scum of the earth.  they're even lower than muslims >:(

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2007, 09:39:04 PM »
You think I give a shit what "95%" of that board says?  Most of them are noobs anyway, and we all know noobs are the scum of the earth.  they're even lower than muslims >:(

The opinion of 95% of the board matters a lot more than the 5% "pandaemonium" and "berzerkfury" dudes.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2007, 09:39:43 PM »
lol am I now supposed to take a picture of the inside of the jacket with the Zegna label on it?   ::)

I couldn't care less. That jacket looks like Eurotrash crap, regardless of how much you paid for it. ::)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2007, 09:40:24 PM »
The opinion of 95% of the board matters a lot more than the 5% "pandaemonium" and "berzerkfury" dudes.

Then you clearly have a lot to learn.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2007, 09:40:38 PM »
I couldn't care less. That jacket looks like Eurotrash crap, regardless of how much you paid for it. ::)

lol, if your opinion meant shit then EZ would not be able to charge $1,000 - $3,000 for their suits.  Ever hear of supply and demand?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2007, 09:41:51 PM »
lol, if your opinion meant shit then EZ would not be able to charge $1,000 - $3,000 for their suits.  Ever hear of supply and demand?

Funny, I live less than an hour from NYC, the fashion capital of the eastern seaboard, and I can honestly say I've never seen one velor suit there.

Ever think that you're a brainwashed moron that thinks it's ok to pay $1k for a suit that looks like it cost $20?

Bragging about wearing velor. Priceless.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2007, 09:43:52 PM »
Funny, I live less than an hour from NYC, the fashion capital of the eastern seaboard, and I can honestly say I've never seen one velor suit there.

Ever think that you're a brainwashed moron that thinks it's ok to pay $1k for a suit that looks like it cost $20?

Bragging about wearing velor. Priceless.

LOL so living close to NYC means you know something about fashion?  Obviously not.  Just go ahead and google Ermenegildo Zegna you obviously haven't heard of it from the way you're posting.  It's only carried at high end chains like Hary Rosen.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2007, 09:45:11 PM »
LOL so living close to NYC means you know something about fashion?  Obviously not.  Just go ahead and google Ermenegildo Zegna you obviously haven't heard of it from the way you're posting.  It's only carried at high end chains like Hary Rosen.

You keep throwing that name around like it means something. Dude, it doesn't. I couldn't give a flying fuck if Versace wove it from golden geese shit. It looks like shit and you look like a fool for wearing it. There's a reason no one wears velor.

Just because some asshole decided to make it into suit doesn't make it amazing.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2007, 09:45:33 PM »
\

Probably because you don't frequent gay night clubs.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2007, 09:47:11 PM »
Probably because you don't frequent gay night clubs.

hahaha, can you think of the guy who sold him that suit? I could hear the cash register going off in his head from here. Probably laughed all the way to the bank as he got some moronic muslim that think velor translates to "wealth" to buy another suit.  ::)