Author Topic: The V welcomes The BlockHead  (Read 19570 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
The V welcomes The BlockHead
« on: December 15, 2007, 11:59:40 PM »
The BlockHead is a Getbig icon and a man who has got his hand on the pulse of bodybuilding. His popular thread 'Off the Block' will be featured here in the V from now on.

I know he is in the bad books of some of the Y boarders, so I'm letting everyone know that in his thread, he is free to say what he wants just as he is free to get a post deleted if it's obviously meant to disrupt it in a way he doesn't see fit.

It's just that one thread, so I hope everyone doesn't make a big fuss about it. And other than that, I'd like to welcome Block to the V and look forward to his thread growing even more.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: The V welcomes The BlockHead
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2007, 12:03:20 AM »
Some "owning" board ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2007, 12:25:06 AM »
Some "owning" board ::)

Com'on Chaos, are you telling me that your being unable to flame away in ONE single thread is going to ruin your whole time with the V? Stop being such a fag ;D

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 12:27:56 AM »
Instead of "Owned and be Stoned" maybe it should have a more lighter, forgiving theme to it since you let backstabbers, eyebrow pluckers, fags in here have sticky's.   Very weak move. 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2007, 12:38:31 AM »
Instead of "Owned and be Stoned" maybe it should have a more lighter, forgiving theme to it since you let backstabbers, eyebrow pluckers, fags in here have sticky's.   Very weak move. 

Oh jeez, if you are so perfectly composed in all ways then stay away from the V, great one ::)

FYI, I am one of those people who has dirt on everyone and I know there are no Saints here. So I don't see what the big f*cking deal is, about 1 single thread in this board.

And the V is free for all - so if you want to post something, go ahead.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2007, 01:11:37 AM »
The BlockHead is a Getbig icon and a man who has got his hand on the pulse of bodybuilding. His popular thread 'Off the Block' will be featured here in the V from now on.

I know he is in the bad books of some of the Y boarders, so I'm letting everyone know that in his thread, he is free to say what he wants just as he is free to get a post deleted if it's obviously meant to disrupt it in a way he doesn't see fit.

It's just that one thread, so I hope everyone doesn't make a big fuss about it. And other than that, I'd like to welcome Block to the V and look forward to his thread growing even more.

brutal kiwiol

what next a pictures of kittens thread

block will be verbally raped on here

you got his password  :D
T

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2007, 02:25:22 AM »

brutal kiwiol

Not so much big on kittens, but pics of pussies will definitely be welcome

If someone wants to flame Block, they are free, although I'm sure Block can hold his own. And no, we don't exchange passwords or STDs or whatever

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2007, 01:54:40 PM »

brutal kiwiol

maybe even worse than you will be  :P

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2007, 03:14:58 AM »
maybe even worse than you will be  :P

whats wrong with you  ::)

T

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2007, 12:25:08 PM »
Is this a joke Kiwi ???
E

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2007, 02:06:24 PM »

Thank you Father Kiwiol for the introduction and as I told you sir, you can use my account as you see fit...knawatImsayin?

This is that Shane guy by the way.

OFF THE BLOCK will welcome everyone to not only ask me any question they have about training, gear, the BB industry, relationships, eyebrow health and the art of making your account a public account to each and every one of you(s) incluing the various gimmicks with less than 200 posts who vow to 'run me off the boards'. I also welcome rehab dropouts and chubby chasers to express themselves on it.

As soon as it's up it'll be an open forum to all.

I'd be happy to give everyone a play by play and my side of the story in there. 1 question at a time, though.

Thanks again for your hospitality, Father Kiwiol sir.

-"that Shane guy".
?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2007, 02:10:52 PM »
Thank you Father Kiwiol for the introduction and as I told you sir, you can use my account as you see fit...knawatImsayin?

This is that Shane guy by the way.

OFF THE BLOCK will welcome everyone to not only ask me any question they have about training, gear, the BB industry, relationships, eyebrow health and the art of making your account a public account to each and every one of you(s) incluing the various gimmicks with less than 200 posts who vow to 'run me off the boards'. I also welcome rehab dropouts and chubby chasers to express themselves on it.

As soon as it's up it'll be an open forum to all.

I'd be happy to give everyone a play by play and my side of the story in there. 1 question at a time, though.

Thanks again for your hospitality, Father Kiwiol sir.

-"that Shane guy".

Sure it's Shane. ::) Anyway, whats the show about tonight?
E

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2007, 02:26:52 PM »

Ummm...

Milos. I believe is going to be on it. He'll probably be asked about his deal with Nasser and other questions about his training methods -vs- gear. Bodybuilding stuff. You won't be interested. Getbig is a BODYBUILDING board. It's weird, I know. It doesn't make sense.

We're hoping Squadfather comes on to try to make him melt but we'll see. A23 may have spooked Sf into never calling in again.

Otherwise...no drama in this danceree. Keeping it real, tonite.

Feel free to call in and tell us about your time on lock. What division were you in? How's Power Rod?

ThePassion!

...TheBlock! (Ooops!)
?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2007, 02:34:16 PM »
Ummm...

Milos. I believe is going to be on it. He'll probably be asked about his deal with Nasser and other questions about his training methods -vs- gear. Bodybuilding stuff. You won't be interested. Getbig is a BODYBUILDING board. It's weird, I know. It doesn't make sense.

We're hoping Squadfather comes on to try to make him melt but we'll see. A23 may have spooked Sf into never calling in again.

Otherwise...no drama in this danceree. Keeping it real, tonite.

Feel free to call in and tell us about your time on lock. What division were you in? How's Power Rod?

ThePassion!

...TheBlock! (Ooops!)
ThePassion was a loaner account actually. I had it for like 2 hours the night I got locked up. I didn't use it to start the thread about you eyebrows, although I do think its pretty gay. Must be a Chicago thing. Power Rod is anything but cooperative with Ron, it'll take a miracle for him to get out by years end, he isn't about to beg. Which leads me to ask, how the hell did you get out so damn quick? I know DP cried like a little girl, did you cry as well? Also, do you feel bad for sharing peoples personal info with your buddies?
E

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2007, 02:57:36 PM »

Good questions.

Ummm...POWERful RODney is a true rebel without a cause. He can get off on good behavior, as you did, but he's oe of those cats that have a real problem with authority. I hope the CO's in there treat him good. Maybe he'll make LeafyBug his prision bitch.

I got out on ibond. I can't speak for D to the P but I got out because I spoke to Ron Himself personally as HE called me. I called him last week and he didn't answer as he was vacationing. He called me...Tuesday, I think. I told him my side of the story and that was that. I met him before and we know eachother outside of this so it aint no thang.

I also know RIPIT and DP outside of here so it didn't bother me. Special Ed was correct. Sometimes I get requested to remove things and sometimes I'm lazy and don't want to log on so i just tell that person to do it. I trust people too easily, I guess. It was never about plotting against the Y. I still trust them and this time only me, Ron Himself and....eh, that's it, have my password.

People shouldn't be sitting around trying to GUESS or hack into anything. If I left the keys in my front door it doesn't give people a right to break in. It also doesn't give people a right to take my dvd player, tv, computer etc.

I blame CHOAD first actually. I know you love the shake it up here and cause melodrama here and fire up shit storms so I aint sweating it.

I never deleted much of my PM's. Yes, I did have some PM's with phone numbers(including my own) and questions from people looking to score some gear but the last thing I ever worried about was DP or RIPIT using that to hurt me or the other person(s).

The also never POSTED under that account. RIPIT used it to post some pics of me from my show when my computer was down. They aren't like that. They're real people, actually not just anonymous screennames and avatars. Special Ed knew it too but he never bothered with it. I told him it at the ASC because he wanted to post some pics of something. I don't think he did, though.

On my own will I asked to step down MODDING the Y and personally told Ron Himself to let A23 take the position. He almost gave it to Nordic Beast. He also made me V mod until I TEXT'd him and told him to remove me from there. This modding thing aint for me. There's a novelty behind it but it just got me in trouble. I will miss deleting Bluto's threads for the sake of entertainment and I will miss seeing who's feeling gets hurt my Squadfather such as 'tommr)sp?)'.

I'm going to go back to what made me a hit here in the first place...being silly on G&O and spitting out game in 'Off/Block'.

I love Getbig...but at the end of the day if this place shut down tomorrow it wouldn't kill me.

TheBlock 'ripitupbabydavidpaulspec ialedgh15' Head!
?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2007, 03:02:10 PM »
What's the link to the show and when does it air?  Would like to see what DCM (Delusional Clown Milos) will try to say about Huge Nasser  ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2007, 03:04:48 PM »

The also never POSTED under that account.

You didn't post this. This was posted during the first mass deletion of the Y. Whoever posted this can't spell for shit and you can.

as oppozed to wathcing the threads get deleted every second and huffing abut it here?
E

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2007, 03:12:14 PM »
What's the link to the show and when does it air?  Would like to see what DCM (Delusional Clown Milos) will try to say about Huge Nasser  ::)
Ed will post it soon.

Everyone is free to call in and fire away at MISKO. The more insulin questions the better!

Mike,

I suspect CHOAD being very clever with my account. I was just recently able to use it. DP/RIPIT had no access either. Ron can confirm that.
?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2007, 03:17:26 PM »

Mike,

I suspect CHOAD being very clever with my account. I was just recently able to use it. DP/RIPIT had no access either. Ron can confirm that.

Thats what doesn't make sense. Ron told me that you didn't do it, yet you got demodded, which is weird, but anyway. That leaves DP and Choad, and I know it wasn't Choad who nuked the threads. That leaves DP who also swears he didn't do it. That leaves the one post that was made during that time, and that one post points to DP with that awful spelling.
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2007, 01:56:35 AM »
Block you are welcome. The V is honored to host your sticky, pardon the sexual undertones

And FYI, Power rod posts as Spread Eagle II. Hi Leslie ;D

Thats what doesn't make sense. Ron told me that you didn't do it, yet you got demodded, which is weird, but anyway. That leaves DP and Choad, and I know it wasn't Choad who nuked the threads. That leaves DP who also swears he didn't do it. That leaves the one post that was made during that time, and that one post points to DP with that awful spelling.

Aren't you leaving yourself out? Maybe you deleted the threads ;D Block got demodded cause Ron could get into trouble under something like invasion of Privacy (It's Ron's job as Webmaster to try and prevent hacking).

And what do you mean if I'm joking ??? As mod of the board, I wish to see as much traffic in it as possible and I know Block's thread would help with that big time. Besides, Block and I are cool anyway

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2007, 04:10:34 AM »
Block you are welcome. The V is honored to host your sticky, pardon the sexual undertones

And FYI, Power rod posts as Spread Eagle II. Hi Leslie ;D

Aren't you leaving yourself out? Maybe you deleted the threads ;D Block got demodded cause Ron could get into trouble under something like invasion of Privacy (It's Ron's job as Webmaster to try and prevent hacking).

And what do you mean if I'm joking ??? As mod of the board, I wish to see as much traffic in it as possible and I know Block's thread would help with that big time. Besides, Block and I are cool anyway

He'll fit right in.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2007, 06:35:43 AM »
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS GUY
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2007, 06:36:19 AM »
MUSCLE IN SPADES

Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2007, 06:37:07 AM »
GOTTA LOVE IT

!!!
Z

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2007, 06:47:56 AM »
why are you posting this Bluto.  I read you were ousted from Team Nasser.