Author Topic: Did anyone hear Blockhead say...  (Read 6803 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: Did anyone hear Blockhead say...
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2007, 10:42:04 AM »
KABBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!

That is one strong, jacked looking mother.fuc.ker right there

Too bad he's just an "internet cowboy" hahahaha ;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2007, 10:45:33 AM »

Uh huh.

This is who you all are terrified of on the boards? Him and a rehab dropout? Whatever.

Big talk out of SS. He's a fat guy with no discipline who just settled to a woman who is just happy to be able to get a man after the obvious bad relationship she was in before.

I cant wait for the threatening PM's I get!
?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2007, 10:47:00 AM »
Uh huh.

This is who you all are terrified of on the boards? Him and a rehab dropout? Whatever.

Big talk out of SS. He's a fat guy with no discipline who just settled to a woman who is just happy to be able to get a man after the obvious bad relationship she was in before.

I cant wait for the threatening PM's I get!

if he is such a fat slob

why don't you two meet up and settle your differences
T

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2007, 10:50:48 AM »
if he is such a fat slob

Did you say the same thing to him?

"If he is such a pussy for giving his password to his friends on here and not you...why don't you meet up and settle your differences? "

Probably not.
?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2007, 10:52:25 AM »
if he is such a fat slob

We have another internet gangster!  The reason I wouldnt meet up and settle differences is I'm not 16 years old anymore when that was considered cool

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2007, 10:56:24 AM »
We have another internet gangster!  The reason I wouldnt meet up and settle differences is I'm not 16 years old anymore when that was considered cool
Exactly!

I can't wait for the PM's from SS telling me he's flying out to Chicago to 'settle the score" or "say it to my face" or "bitch I'll kill you". Ba ha ha!

His wife will have to pay for his ticket. Hahahahaha...
?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2007, 10:58:21 AM »
Exactly!

I can't wait for the PM's from SS telling me he's flying out to Chicago to 'settle the score" or "say it to my face" or "bitch I'll kill you". Ba ha ha!

His wife will have to pay for his ticket. Hahahahaha...

You mean pay for his "tickets"  No way can that slob fit on one seat!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2007, 10:59:45 AM »
Did you say the same thing to him?

"If he is such a pussy for giving his password to his friends on here and not you...why don't you meet up and settle your differences? "

Probably not.

i am saying it to both of you

who did he give his password to on here

i think shared accounts, gimmicks etc are for bitches and that goes for everybody

if you can't post under one account on an internet board for fear of reprisals

then fu ck knows how much of a bitch you are in real life
T

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2007, 11:00:29 AM »
ok butt munch  ::)

problem is, its hard not to disrespect some little bitch

who will give out their password to schmoes and any other fucker

butt munch...lol

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2007, 11:07:40 AM »
i am saying it to both of you

who did he give his password to on here

i think shared accounts, gimmicks etc are for bitches and that goes for everybody

if you can't post under one account on an internet board for fear of reprisals

then fu ck knows how much of a bitch you are in real life
I dont have any gimmicks. None.
?

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2007, 11:10:04 AM »
hahaha! dp is using BH's account again hahahahaha! owned!

and if this is BH i will be moving back soon so I let you know big man.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2007, 11:14:25 AM »
hahaha! dp is using BH's account again hahahahaha! owned!

and if this is BH i will be moving back soon so I let you know big man.
Hahahahahaha...

He wants to fight now! Hahahaha...he wants to ''settle this".  Hahahahahaha...typical. So, what? The wife got a job transfer?

Hey man...you seen 'Training Day' right? When Ethan Hawke pulled out the gun on Denzel he tried to twist it like he's been trying to bring out the WOLF in Ethan hawke...it was a defesne strategy. Kind oflike what you're doing with DP.

About time you grow balls...my man! My man! Alright...this is what i've been waiting for! yes!

hahahaha...you're so predictible.
?

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2007, 11:16:25 AM »
Hahahahahaha...

He wants to fight now! Hahahaha...he wants to ''settle this".  Hahahahahaha...typical. So, what? The wife got a job transfer?

Hey man...you seen 'Training Day' right? When Ethan Hawke pulled out the gun on Denzel he tried to twist it like he's been trying to bring out the WOLF in Ethan hawke...it was a defesne strategy. Kind oflike what you're doing with DP.

About time you grow balls...my man! My man! Alright...this is what i've been waiting for! yes!

hahahaha...you're so predictible.
oh broteer lloks liek i struck nerve with you 2 no bodies.

will see BH we will see...now you 2 nerds have your fun gotta go take one of harleys for a ride hahahahaha! fucking losers.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2007, 11:18:36 AM »
 The one your wife pays for?

Going for a ride to calm down?

I see you can hardly type now...getting all frazzled?

Loser. Go take the Harley and go find a jobby job...slob!
?

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2007, 11:21:45 AM »
The one your wife pays for?

Going for a ride to calm down?

I see you can hardly type now...getting all frazzled?

Loser. Go take the Harley and go find a jobby job...slob!
naw my ex bought it for me but my new one i'm paying for. why you need a few bucks to buy a new phone?

and to be honest i don't know who I'm talking to is this dp or shane?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2007, 11:26:40 AM »

Uh huh...took a few deep breaths, cracked the knuckles and said to yourself..."breathe...breathe...okay ...calm down...I can do this" and you still typed frazzled.

heart pounding? That's a good thing. You might release norepinephrine and burn a few calories.

My phone is fine. Call me.

I can do that to...watch:

"Naw man...my ex bought me my last two phones now I got the new iphone and I might get a new HOG(not spouse) or chopper and pay for that...yea, let me grab my shades and at red lights I'll cross my arms Uncle Rico style to look bigger"

Tool.

You're talking to Shane, fat kid. If you moved back to Chicago you'd probably get jumped by the same 2-6 Folk spics that jumped you before on Archer Ave by Bodels Bike shop ...simply for 'trying to hard'.
?

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2007, 11:27:51 AM »
Uh huh...took a few deep breaths, cracked the knuckles and said to yourself..."breathe...breathe...okay ...calm down...I can do this" and you still typed frazzled.

heart pounding? That's a good thing. You might release norepinephrine and burn a few calories.

My phone is fine. Call me.

I can do that to...watch:

"Naw man...my ex bought me my last two phones now I got the new iphone and I might get a new HOG(not spouse) or chopper and pay for that...yea, let me grab my shades and at red lights I'll cross my arms Uncle Rico style to look bigger"

Tool.

You're talking to Shane, fat kid. If you moved back to Chicago you'd probably get jumped by the same 2-6 Folk spics that jumped you before on Archer Ave by Bodels Bike shop ...simply for 'trying to hard'.
hahaha! meltdown uncle fester......all im gonna say is we'll see :D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2007, 11:29:49 AM »

Hahahaha...that's it! There you go! I knew you were a wolf! damn...cool, SS. You got my respect bro. You know were all good...I knew you'd bring out the WOLF in me. Thanks man.

I'm glad were tite again. Yup...I knew you were showing me tough luv to bring out the warrior in me.

?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2007, 12:33:23 PM »
 Its just a message board fellas.  ::)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2007, 12:41:04 PM »
Its just a message board fellas.  ::)
EXACTLY, Flex...

Now go make friends with those you are terrified of. The same ones that would throw you under the bus...expose all your info and throw you to the other 4-5 dickless scared kids who make freinds with the bullies in hopes they are safe from their shit.

You never had a problem with me, kiddo...ever. I thanked you for the AA assist with the 1st radio show and apologized to you for cutting you off when you called in.

"Cool, Block...no problem man...thanks for the PM..."

Then this Y board shit hits the fan and I'm a big piece of shit. Okay.

Another Indian. Another scared follower. Just like A23. Terrified of Adonis so he kisses his ass now in hope Adonis doesn't fuck with him anymore.
?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2007, 12:44:20 PM »
EXACTLY, Flex...

Now go make friends with those you are terrified of. The same ones that would throw you under the bus...expose all your info and throw you to the other 4-5 dickless scared kids who make freinds with the bullies in hopes they are safe from their shit.

You never had a problem with me, kiddo...ever. I thanked you for the AA assist with the 1st radio show and apologized to you for cutting you off when you called in.

"Cool, Block...no problem man...thanks for the PM..."

Then this Y board shit hits the fan and I'm a big piece of shit. Okay.

Another Indian. Another scared follower. Just like A23. Terrified of Adonis so he kisses his ass now in hope Adonis doesn't fuck with him anymore.

The block is goin off. not saying that i agree with the whole v board shit you did. But you are hella telling it like it is right now. i fucks wit it

And i dare a muthafucka to say something about me...(im just playin, that did sound hard as fuck tho right)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2007, 12:50:02 PM »
The block is goin off. not saying that i agree with the whole v board shit you did. But you are hella telling it like it is right now. i fucks wit it

And i dare a muthafucka to say something about me...(im just playin, that did sound hard as fuck tho right)
You always kept it real, G.

I respect that. I have no respect for cowards like a Flexingtonsteele or avesher or chaos who never had any qualms with me but now all a sudden they do out of fear of danielson and SS messing with them. little TOADIES. Little slaves!

At least Bluto hated me from the get go. As much of a Euro trash square I think Bluto is he always had beef with me just because...I respect that. he didn't just develop it 2 weeks ago because there are guys he is hopeing to impress and get ont heir good side for protection.

?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2007, 12:52:25 PM »
You always kept it real, G.

I respect that. I have no respect for cowards like a Flexingtonsteele or avesher or chaos who never had any qualms with me but now all a sudden they do out of fear of danielson and SS messing with them. little TOADIES. Little slaves!

At least Bluto hated me from the get go. As much of a Euro trash square I think Bluto is he always had beef with me just because...I respect that. he didn't just develop it 2 weeks ago because there are guys he is hopeing to impress and get ont heir good side for protection.

I am sure it has nothing to do with you giving out your password and telling someone they could delete whatever they see fit or deleting pages at a time on here.
E

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2007, 12:53:26 PM »
I just have a quick question.  Who's the rehab dropout>?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2007, 12:55:00 PM »
I just have a quick question.  Who's the rehab dropout>?

Me, even though I "graduated" three times ;D
E