Author Topic: Odds on Bluto logging 100-150 days out of 365 on Getbig this year?  (Read 14997 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Odds on Bluto logging 100-150 days out of 365 on Getbig this year?
« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2008, 02:00:46 PM »
Let's get this thread back on track. Odds on Bluto logging 150 days online?

3:6 now! He's already logged 12 hours today.

hahaha, or getting your psyche so emotionally destroyed that you dig up 5 year old posts.  ::)

3 year old posts. not 5.

dont get the numbers confused here. and you were not 16 years old 3 years ago you liar.
Z

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2008, 02:01:30 PM »
Let's get this thread back on track. Odds on Bluto logging 150 days online?

3:6 now! He's already logged 12 hours today.

hahaha, or getting your psyche so emotionally destroyed that you dig up 5 year old posts.  ::)

are you talking 150 straight days?  or just 150 overall.  Because if you mean 150 overall, I mean comeon, thats a given.  I would pick that he will post 338/365 days this year.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2008, 02:02:09 PM »
How old are you, Bluto? Since you never answered here....

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=192743.0

no because you said in a year - when ive been here since 2004. so wht the hell are you on about? how about sticking to the truth if you want a reply? is that too much to ask?

try it. for once.
How about a truthful reply to your age? Is that too much to ask?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2008, 02:02:32 PM »
your last post is august 2004. thats' roughly 3 years. not 5. and if you were 16 in 2004. then you would be 19 now. you're older than that.
your PROM post is from 2004.

Are you dense? Every single post on that board is in a high school forum. You can keep reaching here. I said there are 6 posts after 2003. You're really reaching here. Do you honestly think I care about posts I made when I was in high school Bluto? Someone tried this little schtick back in May. It was hardly insulting then.

By the way, I'm digging this profile.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/member.php?u=4184

Biography:
6'1 between 240-280pnds.
Interests:
Growing
Eating

hahaha, some great posts on there. "I used to drink 12-14 raw eggs a day"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2008, 02:03:18 PM »
How about a truthful reply to your age? Is that too much to ask?

oooo im waiting for him to avoid this one

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2008, 02:03:34 PM »
Have you been using slin every workout?

I have done this in the past and could use very little carbs if I sipped on a 100-200g protein drink as I trained. But most of the protein is just getting converted to glucose so it seemed like a waste of protein powder, also Im very sensitive to insulin but do you find you get immune to it slowly?

Or do you use it only every other day?

He's a juicer too, and an obvious bullshit artist.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2008, 02:04:13 PM »
are you talking 150 straight days?  or just 150 overall.  Because if you mean 150 overall, I mean comeon, thats a given.  I would pick that he will post 338/365 days this year.

as much as im logged on, i gotta hand it to bf.. he's logged on all over the net, everything from video games to don juan boards and cagefighting... he got me beat  >:( and he started that shit WAY early... hell he's been doing it since 2003 - or earlier! he practically spent his whole YOUTH on the internet - it's all recorded and proved by google!

talk about PARTY ANIMAL!

i cant think of a better way to spend your teenage years being a party animal posting on the INTERNET, can you?  ;D
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2008, 02:04:27 PM »
Acne problems Bluto?

Can somebody explain to me why taking glycerine on a daily basis can cause increased acne in some people?

And does this go away with time as the body gets used to it?

Been using 50ml in each of my 3 Protein Shakes with 3g Kre-Alkylin and then drink as much fresh water all day as I can. It has without a double increased my fullness, pumps and extra endurance on high rep sets, drop sets, rest-pause sets etc.

hahaha, 19 hours a day logged online. Steroids, virginity. This kid is a fucking dork.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2008, 02:06:08 PM »
oooo im waiting for him to avoid this one
Follow the link in my other post.....he's been avoiding this one for days.

No sruprise though, when I asked "him" if he was a man or a woman, it took "him" three days to answer. You would figure most men have some pride and would answer right away, tells you alot about this "guy" and his mental state.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2008, 02:06:22 PM »
"I have used accutane several times b4 i started using any gear and even then I was finding my liver values out of place. My dermatoligist made me get blood tested 2-3 times every 4month course i done.

IMy skin cleared up completly by the time I was 22. Now that I have started using gear my acne has come back especially in a off cycle.

I found daily antibiotics (minitabs) which target the bacteria on the skin, have helped me alot. I have stayed on them for up2 6mnths with no ill effect.

I also found that keeping dosing of test and orals etc at even amounts and tapering on then off helped. When I used too much fow a few weeks then swapped compounds that would trigger my breakouts."

This guys posting style fits yours exactly. How's the acne?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #60 on: January 01, 2008, 02:07:28 PM »
Are you dense? Every single post on that board is in a high school forum. You can keep reaching here. I said there are 6 posts after 2003.

no it's 11 posts after 2003. including the one when you give out advice how to ask girls to the prom like the virgin geek you are giving advice to other virgin geeks.  :D

at 2004, you were NOT 16 as you claimed in this thread. you are caught lying over and over and over again. when you gonna stop lying?

Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #61 on: January 01, 2008, 02:08:24 PM »
Acne problems Bluto?

Can somebody explain to me why taking glycerine on a daily basis can cause increased acne in some people?

And does this go away with time as the body gets used to it?

Been using 50ml in each of my 3 Protein Shakes with 3g Kre-Alkylin and then drink as much fresh water all day as I can. It has without a double increased my fullness, pumps and extra endurance on high rep sets, drop sets, rest-pause sets etc.

hahaha, 19 hours a day logged online. Steroids, virginity. This kid is a fucking dork.

huh you making up stuff now? looks like youre getting desperate  :D
Z

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #62 on: January 01, 2008, 02:09:38 PM »
no it's 11 posts after 2003. including the one when you give out advice how to ask girls to the prom like the virgin geek you are giving advice to other virgin geeks.  :D

at 2004, you were NOT 16 as you claimed in this thread. you are caught lying over and over and over again. when you gonna stop lying?

omg so he was 17--get overe it--its a fucking year difference--did we all not have boners 24/7 at 17 and would have looked into every option to pick up chicks?  geez let it go

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #63 on: January 01, 2008, 02:10:49 PM »
notice how bf is trying to switch the subject by cut n paste random "finds" on the internet that "resemble" my posting style (whatever that means)  ::)

we're not gonna fall for that.

so far we've proven that - bf is logged on to the internet more than ANYONE else - and this isnt just a new habit, it's been going on for years and years since his early teens!

we've proven that this self acclaimed party animal, is in fact a total geek that wasted his whole YOUTH on the internet discussing proms, tanning, steroids, how to pick up girls and video games!

a sad person. indeed!  ;D

Z

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 01, 2008, 02:11:26 PM »

Who's this guy "Bluto"?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 01, 2008, 02:12:26 PM »
omg so he was 17--get overe it--its a fucking year difference--did we all not have boners 24/7 at 17 and would have looked into every option to pick up chicks?  geez let it go

hahahaha, he thinks it bothers me. Hell, I'm happy I found that site. Some of the shit I learned on there works amazingly. Saved me the trouble of having to learn it on my own. He acts like I've been posting there daily since 2003. 11 posts in 2004, mostly about cars and lifting. Oh NO!!!!!!

Bluto, you haven't proved anything. You proved that I posted 50 times on a forum in 2003 and 2004. And you dug up a bunch of profiles named "BerzerkFury" and tried to pass them off as mine. Nice try.

I think it's about time you make another thread about how much the Wii sucks or how cool a certain video game is.

You're far and away the biggest dork on here, and the meltdown you're having in this thread proves I really hit your psyche hard pointing it out. :)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #66 on: January 01, 2008, 02:13:19 PM »
notice how bf is trying to switch the subject by cut n paste random "finds" on the internet that "resemble" my posting style (whatever that means)  ::)

we're not gonna fall for that.

so far we've proven that - bf is logged on to the internet more than ANYONE else - and this isnt just a new habit, it's been going on for years and years since his early teens!

we've proven that this self acclaimed party animal, is in fact a total geek that wasted his whole YOUTH on the internet discussing proms, tanning, steroids, how to pick up girls and video games!

a sad person. indeed!  ;D

heres my question and Im not targeting you here Bluto

isnt "being logged on" and actually "posting" two differrent thingsthough?  I mean on this site you can press the "log on forever" option like I have and then you are always logged on.  It doesnt mean a person is sitting here staring at getbig 19 hours a day or posting 15000 times in a year.  Can you differentiate this?  Ok I guess I am targeting you.  

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2008, 02:13:54 PM »
http://www.gotapex.com/search.php?searchid=833866

no one has mentioned... Strange Brew

Last summer my work had a girl working as an intern for us from Canada... Oh that was so much fun watching that with her... Sure its one of the stupidest movies ever, but it's one of those that is so stupid its funny....

That's a post on there. This Bluto profile is obsessed with movies, like our very own Bluto. Also out west, which would explain how Bluto stays online until 3 or 4 am EST.

HAHAHAHAHAH, a computer forum? What a dork.

TECMO Super Bowl and the original Zelda...
Dragon Warrior was pretty sweet too...
I still think Old School Nintendo is better then all the new games... sure the graphics are cooler, but you've got 27 button it seems, and 512 combinations you can do with each button to do anything... The old way was much better, its one button or the other, and start pauses it... You could just sit down and play, not spend 6 months trying to figure out the buttons...

And video games, just like Bluto!!!! Think we've found Bluto. How's Nevada?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2008, 02:14:38 PM »
Who's "myspace" page is this.....?

http://www.myspace.com/bluto1986
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #69 on: January 01, 2008, 02:14:38 PM »

Nah you're missing the point. The point is that he's a compulsive liar that constantly exaggerate (or vice versa) numbers to fit him.

and ive also proved that he's a total geek that not just spend a lot of time here (even though he hates this placed and tried to leave on several occasions, only to come back shortly after!) he also is ALL OVER the internet and has been for years on dozens on forums!

everytime there's something in life he hasnt done he says "im only" followed by the age of the day (sometimes he's 19, sometimes 20, sometimes 21 sometimes 22)

and anything embarrasing he explaings with "i was just 15, i was just 16"

BIG self esteem issues here.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 01, 2008, 02:16:21 PM »
This is Bluto.

http://www.gotapex.com/members/bluto.html

"TECMO Super Bowl and the original Zelda...
Dragon Warrior was pretty sweet too...
I still think Old School Nintendo is better then all the new games... sure the graphics are cooler, but you've got 27 button it seems, and 512 combinations you can do with each button to do anything... The old way was much better, its one button or the other, and start pauses it... You could just sit down and play, not spend 6 months trying to figure out the buttons..."

"no one has mentioned... Strange Brew

Last summer my work had a girl working as an intern for us from Canada... Oh that was so much fun watching that with her... Sure its one of the stupidest movies ever, but it's one of those that is so stupid its funny...."

Posting times fit Bluto, posting style. Same interests, same posts. OWNED.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #71 on: January 01, 2008, 02:16:39 PM »
heres my question and Im not targeting you here Bluto

isnt "being logged on" and actually "posting" two differrent thingsthough?  I mean on this site you can press the "log on forever" option like I have and then you are always logged on.  It doesnt mean a person is sitting here staring at getbig 19 hours a day or posting 15000 times in a year.  Can you differentiate this?  Ok I guess I am targeting you. 

think it logs activity like posting, editing a post and other keyboard 'action'

i've yet to see anyone beeing online 19 hours per day though, not even once, somebody brought that number outta his ass and been using it ever since... the same person seems to have problems with math in general, doesnt know his own age etc.

Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 01, 2008, 02:18:30 PM »
think it logs activity like posting, editing a post and other keyboard 'action'

i've yet to see anyone beeing online 19 hours per day though, not even once, somebody brought that number outta his ass and been using it ever since... the same person seems to have problems with math in general, doesnt know his own age etc.

Hardly. You CONSISTENTLY start posting on here at 6 AM EST and will post multiple times on the hour, every hour, until 2-3 AM EST the next day. You're a dork and your meltdown and tear filled posts in this thread only support it.

While I admitted I posted on that forum, you're backpedaling and denying everything.

hahaha, he's been posting since 9 AM EST today. It's already 5:20 EST. 8.5 hours logged in already today.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: January 01, 2008, 02:25:30 PM »

'He' resorts to his imagination when he gets terrorized in such a manner and has nothing else to say. Watch him reply with my apparent '40lb dumbbell' injury after this...its beautiful  8)

I remember the quotes from the hundreds of other forums came out, one that still cracks me up today 'ever since i've started working out my confidence has increased two fold!!!!! i'm no longer scared at looking a girl in the eyes or keep my head down as I walk through large groups of people!'

Sounds huge  ;D 'His' face can't of changed though?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 01, 2008, 02:28:02 PM »
hahaha, and here comes Bluto's gimmick. Whenever he gets the shit smacked out of him, noc shows up to make a fool out of himself. DavidPaul Bluto is way too predictable these days.