Author Topic: Parody of different Getbig members thread  (Read 12966 times)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Re: Parody of different Getbig members thread
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2008, 08:38:50 AM »
Derek "JizzBreath" Anthony:

HAHAHAHAAA LMAO U FCCUKEN GATBIG HATREZZZ!!!! CUM TO TEH EXPO I WEL MERDER U HAHAHAHA LMAO! JELUSSS HATREZZ U R MAYKING ME FEYMUSS I MAKE $$$$$$$ AS A DIETCAN FITESS MODDEL TRAYNOR I OLSO OWEN REELSTATE IN NY FL $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ BITCHEZZZZ HAHAHHA KEEP SIPING UR HATERADEE!!!! I ONLEE YOOZ SYNTOL IN MY ARMZ CAVVZ DELTS HAMZZ I DRIVE A HUMMMER AND GIVE HUMMMERZ TOOO SPESHEL EDD SAID U DOTN EEVN WORK OUT CUM TO TEH MD BOOOTH I WEL FCUEKKN KILL U AFTER I GET DUN BLOWING MR BLEKMEN AND HE BUST A NUT ON MY TOOPEEEEE!!!!! LMAO

NY REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2008, 08:39:32 AM »
You guys are all wrong.  You're all haters who know nothing, speak no truth and waste my time - I'm literally here against my will because obviously, given my opinion of the peanut gallery if I had a choice I'd not be here.  I'm an IFBB pro.  My name is recognisable to the hundreds world wide.  I can look up your details on my companies records any time.  I can also ban you.  But only if you talk about my good friends. 

Come say that to my face, I'll be the one wearing shiniest shirt in the building.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2008, 08:45:20 AM »
Little mal......19'' gunz in yos faces!! team mals now whos wit meees!!!!! hollar at yar boy.

SS......brutal 16'' arms ::)

little mal......oh yeah cha cha i'll kick your fat ass chief you don't want any  of dis ya hear me.

SS............. ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2008, 08:46:18 AM »
Little mal......19'' gunz in yos faces!! team mals now whos wit meees!!!!! hollar at yar boy.

SS......brutal 16'' arms ::)

little mal......oh yeah cha cha i'll kick your fat ass chief you don't want any  of dis ya hear me.

SS............. ::)
hahahhaa, i love when he says "cha cha". ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2008, 08:49:26 AM »
This reminds me of the time I was hanging out with Chuck Norris (we are good friends).  Here is a picture of me at 35% bodyfat, wearing one of my many fannypacks.  You will notice I have a gigantic mustache, which was the style of those days. 

Suddenly there was a terrible roar (probably my good friend Bill Kazmier or Chuck unleashing a roundhouse) all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car....

At that time Arnold came past (we are good friends) and said to Sly (we are good friends) "Holy Jesus!  What are these goddamn animals?".  The tonality of stallones screams reminds me of the time I met my good friend Mohammad ali.  At the time, Mike Tyson was in his peak of his half of the sunshine acid (we are good friends).

LMAO!

Ron:

Lay off the hate guys.. I've known Jenna Jameson for years, she is a real sweet girl and she works real hard. Whenever I visit her at work, I take a ton of pictures of her. Real cool. Stop hating on her guys, it ain't cool...... Discussion is one thing, but don't hate at athletes like Jenna. She works real hard.

When it comes to Debussey... He is in time-out for baseless attacks against female athletes like Jasmin St. Claire and Annabel Chong. These girls are all friends of mine, and I don't want hate against them on this board. These women are real cool and works real hard to make a name out of themselves in this industry.

Perfect!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2008, 08:50:07 AM »
You guys are all wrong.  You're all haters who know nothing, speak no truth and waste my time - I'm literally here against my will because obviously, given my opinion of the peanut gallery if I had a choice I'd not be here.  I'm an IFBB pro.  My name is recognisable to the hundreds world wide.  I can look up your details on my companies records any time.  I can also ban you.  But only if you talk about my good friends. 

Come say that to my face, I'll be the one wearing shiniest shirt in the building.
miss chick

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2008, 08:54:19 AM »
JUST TELLING THE TRUTH HOW IT IS

BOB YOU ARE A COMPANY MAN THRU AND THRU.  THE IFFB IS AN INTERNATIONAL CONSPIRACY

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2008, 08:56:24 AM »
DaddyWaddy on truth serum:

MY NEEGARS

i was trying to tell my mom about super alkaline saturated nutrients and syrip coffie after smoking a joint after a long day at work thinking aboyut Niburu aliens and genetic transplantation

i was doing moderate watar

and 30 cups of coffie

then my mom told me to shut up and come down to do the dishes

i had young hoookahz upstairs but my mom got the final word and the extra time spent doing the dishes made the hookahz so expensive that my weekly allowance did not cover the expense. myu mother had to pay the rest but the alien pussy from niburu was worth it.

the next day my mom commanded me to clean the Frank Deere tractor but i had some quality niburu but i had to do it damn you mom.

today im contacting the aliens with high watar

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2008, 08:56:46 AM »
"Fuck you blockhead".The Y is ruined,why are mod's deleting threads.DP and Rip destroyed the V.free choad.I'm high and drunk.wanna see some pics of some ho's I'm bangin. ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2008, 08:57:41 AM »
hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa this shit is brilliant!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2008, 08:57:45 AM »
Hahah, good thread ;D
E

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2008, 08:59:20 AM »
See if y'all can guess this one:

"I never said anything like that.   I don't lie, why would you call me a liar?  Besides why you would attack me about post counts when you're on here 24/7 and never logoff?    By attacking me you're attacking Squadfather, danielson, ND and yourself.   Why would you attack everyone and yourself?  Do you hate everyone.....do you hate yourself? That doesn't makes sense and besides why do want a picture of me?  Do you like pictures of men?   Obviously I'm younger than you and you want a picture of me.   Why do you like pictures of younger guys?  Are you a pedofile that likes little boys?  See, none of this makes any sense to me.......you've just owned yourself yet again.   And besides you contribute nothing to Getbig....why are you here?   I'm the top poster and thread starter on practically every board, but I've never talked shit about anyone.  Name one thing I've said about someone that isn't completely true.  See you can't and you know why?  Cause I'm a super-mod that runs many boards.  Yet you still want a picture of me.  Why don't you just take one of the many fake pics of me.   It doesn't make sense and once again you've owned yourself."

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2008, 09:00:37 AM »

"I never said anything like that.   I don't lie, why would you call me a liar?  Besides why you would attack me about post counts when you're on here 24/7 and never logoff?    By attacking me you're attacking Squadfather, danielson, ND and yourself.   Why would you attack everyone and yourself?  Do you hate everyone.....do you hate yourself? That doesn't makes sense and besides why do want a picture of me?  Do you like pictures of men?   Obviously I'm younger than you and you want a picture of me.   Why do you like pictures of younger guys?  Are you a pedofile that likes little boys?  See, none of this makes any sense to me.......you've just owned yourself yet again.   And besides you contribute nothing to Getbig....why are you here?   I'm the top poster and thread starter on practically every board, but I've never talked shit about anyone.  Name one thing I've said about someone that isn't completely true.  See you can't and you know why?  Cause I'm a super-mod that runs many boards.  Yet you still want a picture of me.  Why don't you just take one of the many fake pics of me.   I doesn't make sense and once again you've owned yourself."

;D
E

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2008, 09:04:44 AM »

"I never said anything like that.   I don't lie, why would you call me a liar?  Besides why you would attack me about post counts when you're on here 24/7 and never logoff?    By attacking me you're attacking Squadfather, danielson, ND and yourself.   Why would you attack everyone and yourself?  Do you hate everyone.....do you hate yourself? That doesn't makes sense and besides why do want a picture of me?  Do you like pictures of men?   Obviously I'm younger than you and you want a picture of me.   Why do you like pictures of younger guys?  Are you a pedofile that likes little boys?  See, none of this makes any sense to me.......you've just owned yourself yet again.   And besides you contribute nothing to Getbig....why are you here?   I'm the top poster and thread starter on practically every board, but I've never talked shit about anyone.  Name one thing I've said about someone that isn't completely true.  See you can't and you know why?  Cause I'm a super-mod that runs many boards.  Yet you still want a picture of me.  Why don't you just take one of the many fake pics of me.   It doesn't make sense and once again you've owned yourself."

MOS, is that Mistress Blutina?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2008, 09:06:56 AM »
MOS, is that Mistress Blutina?

Without a doubt.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2008, 09:10:56 AM »
HAHAHAHA...oh brother.I'm calling bullshit on your 450lb bench till you post a pic.gayer than spending the night.look at all the p$ssy's making fun of this mass monster.epic 13inch arms and 35chest.your not a man if you don't wanna bang this chick.
 ;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2008, 09:15:44 AM »
Lee Priest:

HEY I \DONT CARE IF U DON LICK MY TATTOO IT IS MY FACE AND MY CHOSE TO TATOO IT.
NO I TAKE NO STEOIRDS AND I DON NOW WHY THE IFBB WON LET ME BACK IN AS I KNOW THAT I LOCK GR8 AND TRAIN HARD.

PEACE 2 ALL THOSE WHO LOVE ME . MY FACE MY CHOOSE
O

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2008, 09:16:59 AM »
How bout this:

BRUTAL OWNING IN THE GYM!!!

today when i was working out a 12 year old said i was like a fat whale when i was doing crunches. So i told him that he is gay.

ahahahahaaha, this was my biggest owning ever!! Why don't you post your pictures, you pussies.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2008, 10:32:33 AM »
Mike Arvilla:

LOL! I would let somebody chop off my cock if I could be as huge as Jay Cutler for one day!

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2008, 10:55:40 AM »
Derek "JizzBreath" Anthony:

HAHAHAHAAA LMAO U FCCUKEN GATBIG HATREZZZ!!!! CUM TO TEH EXPO I WEL MERDER U HAHAHAHA LMAO! JELUSSS HATREZZ U R MAYKING ME FEYMUSS I MAKE $$$$$$$ AS A DIETCAN FITESS MODDEL TRAYNOR I OLSO OWEN REELSTATE IN NY FL $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ BITCHEZZZZ HAHAHHA KEEP SIPING UR HATERADEE!!!! I ONLEE YOOZ SYNTOL IN MY ARMZ CAVVZ DELTS HAMZZ I DRIVE A HUMMMER AND GIVE HUMMMERZ TOOO SPESHEL EDD SAID U DOTN EEVN WORK OUT CUM TO TEH MD BOOOTH I WEL FCUEKKN KILL U AFTER I GET DUN BLOWING MR BLEKMEN AND HE BUST A NUT ON MY TOOPEEEEE!!!!! LMAO

NY REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not enough "haha"'s but pretty good.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2008, 11:50:02 AM »
Guys, I was in the stall at studio 54 and Eric Estrada offered me a few lines. I refused, and opted to go and find some steak but then I bumped into Stallone. Instead of chicken, I ate the entire bowl of peanuts in bar counter and had like 5 margaritas. btw did you know that Bill Kazmier walked into club at that very moment. I saw him drink like 3 kegs of beer. Anyways, can Squadpussy honestly say that he refused lines from Eric Estrada, and can Apenis claim that he ran into Stallone? I was once in a gillete commercial and never aired, but I doubt any of you have ever had any Gillete commercials due to going bald in the late 20's. Did you know that when I had hair I was in the same barbershop as John Madden? hahaha I've done so much. Like I sneaked into the locker rooms of the 93 niners and Steve Young mutterd something like "why are you jocked up?" hahaha he obviously thought I was a lineman or something, due to my huge size back then. I was once into the amazon and fended off a vicious tribe of like headhunter but got hit with a dart which had a venom that kept me from getting into shape. Either way, I'm still better than all of you! I mean I'll be honest here I did do 2 lines with Estrada and ran into Janice Dickerson who wanted to blow me, but I declined being a fat fillipino of high morals and all that.

Guess this one..  ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2008, 11:52:38 AM »
Guys, I was in the stall at studio 54 and Eric Estrada offered me a few lines. I refused, and opted to go and find some steak but then I bumped into Stallone. Instead of chicken, I ate the entire bowl of peanuts in bar counter and had like 5 margaritas. btw did you know that Bill Kazmier walked into club at that very moment. I saw him drink like 3 kegs of beer. Anyways, can Squadpussy honestly say that he refused lines from Eric Estrada, and can Apenis claim that he ran into Stallone? I was once in a gillete commercial and never aired, but I doubt any of you have ever had any Gillete commercials due to going bald in the late 20's. Did you know that when I had hair I was in the same barbershop as John Madden? hahaha I've done so much. Like I sneaked into the locker rooms of the 93 niners and Steve Young mutterd something like "why are you jocked up?" hahaha he obviously thought I was a lineman or something, due to my huge size back then. I was once into the amazon and fended off a vicious tribe of like headhunter but got hit with a dart which had a venom that kept me from getting into shape. Either way, I'm still better than all of you! I mean I'll be honest here I did do 2 lines with Estrada and ran into Janice Dickerson who wanted to blow me, but I declined being a fat fillipino of high morals and all that.

Guess this one..  ::)

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2008, 12:04:08 PM »
I once walked into the gym owned by the barbarian brothers.. Anyways, there was a huge crowed as one of the brothers was behind the neck pressing 315 lbs. After everyone was wowed and went back to their workouts, I just slapped two more plates on each side and did it for reps. Jose Mambrino the janitor of the gym saw me do it, so you can ask him. Of course he got deported in 1989, but you can still contact him in Argentina. Another witness was a fitness chick I was seeing. After a few late bills on my AMEX(HAHAHA Getbig loses don't have AMERICAN EXPRESS!!) she left me, and refuses to tell the truth of my 495 lb behind the neck press to anyone. If you don't believe me you pussies can ask her in Budaphest. I have accompished so much that American Standard(toilet company, pussies) has made me a custom made toilet.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2008, 12:06:55 PM »
I once walked into the gym owned by the barbarian brothers.. Anyways, there was a huge crowed as one of the brothers was behind the neck pressing 315 lbs. After everyone was wowed and went back to their workouts, I just slapped two more plates on each side and did it for reps. Jose Mambrino the janitor of the gym saw me do it, so you can ask him. Of course he got deported in 1989, but you can still contact him in Argentina. Another witness was a fitness chick I was seeing. After a few late bills on my AMEX(HAHAHA Getbig loses don't have AMERICAN EXPRESS!!) she left me, and refuses to tell the truth of my 495 lb behind the neck press to anyone. If you don't believe me you pussies can ask her in Budaphest. I have accompished so much that American Standard(toilet company, pussies) has made me a custom made toilet.

HAha hahaha ha hah ahah aahhahahah a h aha h aha hah aa  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2008, 12:10:18 PM »
>:(

You didn't find my parody amusing?  :(