Author Topic: Free American hero Marine Staff Sgt. Frank D. Wuterich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8764 times)

Alex23

Since when's Killing terrorist is a crime damnit!!!!!!!!!  >:(  >:(  >:(

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
STF your country is doing Genocide over there in Iraq
TEAM WOLF

Alex23

My country is allowing you to keep your little lifestyle with your boyfriend.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
stf yankee go cry about your so called marine hero staff suck sgt frank G
TEAM WOLF

Alex23

stf yankee go cry about your so called marine hero staff suck sgt frank G

Euro trashes are up.

who's 'stf'?

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
STF your country is doing Genocide over there in Iraq
you werent crying when we came and saved your ass from being enslaved by the Germans you little bitch

and unfortunatly we aren't commiting genocide over there---because if we were the whole world would be better place and the war wouldnt be a hopeless quagmire.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
where are those weapons of mass destruction? did they find any ? LoL..
o no they found allot of oil  ;D
also at W2 you Yankees came to Europe not to aid the poor people but for the German Technology thats the freaking truth
TEAM WOLF

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
My country is allowing you to keep your little lifestyle with your boyfriend.

I would rather sleep on the curb than have a high quality of life paid for by the blood of innocent people!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
I would rather sleep on the curb than have a high quality of life paid for by the blood of innocent people!
you are such an idealist pussy-----------thats really easy to say as you sit in your nice heated house on your comfortable chair, typing away on your computer

Alex23

Go for it, that's what's nice about. Because of guys like these you have the choice to do so.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
where are those weapons of mass destruction? did they find any ? LoL..
o no they found allot of oil  ;D
also at W2 you Yankees came to Europe not to aid the poor people but for the German Technology thats the freaking truth

Yes, nevermind the fact that most of Germany's top scientists came to America or England on their own before that.  ::)

Alex23

Yes, nevermind the fact that most of Germany's top scientists came to America or England on their own before that.  ::)

by "top scientists", do you mean guys like this "Einstein" guy actually immigrated to the US?

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
haha owned

THis little tit doesnt understand there are certain people you just dont address on these boards.  THese little bottom boys need to know there place around here

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
I highly doubt that. Your supplement income is coming off the backs of Chinese children who load the wagon with glutamine, creatine, and l-tyrosine and then break their innocent backs with bleeding palms so you can spend your days on Getbig.

BigNationRadio.com

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
by "top scientists", do you mean guys like this "Einstein" guy actually immigrated to the US?

Yes, that Einstein character. I heard he's kind of a big deal around these parts.

Matt C

• Getbig V
I highly doubt that. Your supplement income is coming off the backs of Chinese children who load the wagon with glutamine, creatine, and l-tyrosine and then break their innocent backs with bleeding palms so you can spend your days on Getbig.

Slave labour is a bilaterally voluntary exchange.  Most sweatshops are far superior to domestic employers and people in poor countries are often thanking the high heavens when sweatshops come to their countries.  You have to look it the situation from the point of view of the people actually working there.  The presumptuous, morally righteous western lefties would do well to ASK the poor before deciding that this or that job "isn't nice enough" for the poor to do.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Slave labour is a bilaterally voluntary exchange.  Most sweatshops are far superior to domestic employers and people in poor countries are often thanking the high heavens when sweatshops come to their countries.  You have to look it the situation from the point of view of the people actually working there.  The presumptuous, morally righteous western lefties would do well to ASK the poor before deciding that this or that job "isn't nice enough" for the poor to do.
For a guy who hasn't done an ounce of manual labor in his 26 years, you really aren't in a position to advocate heavy lifting for 8 year olds.

This poor kid lifts more weight in telephone cables than you do in all your gay videos combined and he's got bigger arms.

BigNationRadio.com

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
~

Alex23

For a guy who hasn't done an ounce of manual labor in his 26 years, you really aren't in a position to advocate heavy lifting for 8 year olds.

This poor kid lifts more weight in telephone cables than you do in all your gay videos combined and he's got bigger arms.

Hahaha Ed are you saying that "guys" like Matt C have an opinion about almost everything even though they...

Never Listened to BIG NATION but yet "it sucks"..

amongst many ::)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Hahaha Ed are you saying that "guys" like Matt C have an opinion about almost everything even though they...

Never Listened to BIG NATION but yet "it sucks"..

amongst many ::)

I'm just saying that Matt is the kind of guy who complains about the weather but doesn't do anything about it.
BigNationRadio.com

Alex23

Matt C

• Getbig V

My time in the military was pretty labour intensive actually.  Not to mention that in a week in the field you would be lucky to get a total of 20 hours sleep.

As I said, slave labour is bilaterally voluntary.  That means that, believe it or not, those working in sweatshops prefer it over the alternatives available.

You can conjure up images of sweatshops all they want, but the fact remains that foreign employers are in general model employers, providing far better working conditions than domestic employers. Besides, who is anyone to decide whether a poor person in China will benefit from a job, except that person from China?

Do you propose making sweatshops illegal?  Speak on this.

PS - I will never, ever, EVER work another job in my life.  I DO NOT take orders, I DO NOT call you "SIR" if I don't choose to do it, and I DO NOT make somebody else rich.  I haven't worked since my release from the military and I will never do so again.  This is because I do indeed hate manual labour, almost as much as I hate working for somebody else.  I do what I want, when I want.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

I guess we can afford to be assholes

here is a little treat for tonight....   http://www.moviesfoundonline.com/great_african_scandal.php

Alex23

My time in the military was pretty labour intensive actually.  Not to mention that in a week in the field you would be lucky to get a total of 20 hours sleep.

As I said, slave labour is bilaterally voluntary.  That means that, believe it or not, those working in sweatshops prefer it over the alternative.

You can conjure up images of sweatshops all they want, but the fact remains that foreign employers are in general model employers, providing far better working conditions than domestic employers. Besides, who is anyone to decide whether a poor person in China will benefit from a job, except that person from China?

Do you propose making sweatshops illegal?  Speak on this.

PS - I will never, ever, EVER work another job in my life.  I DO NOT take orders, I DO NOT call you "SIR" if I don't choose to do it, and I DO NOT make somebody else rich.  I haven't worked since my release from the military and I will never do so again.  This is because I do indeed hate manual labour, almost as much as I hate working for somebody else.  I do what I want, when I want.

stfu Matt... face the real world "bro"..

Matt C

• Getbig V
stfu Matt... face the real world "bro"..

Please - give me something to debate here.

It is amazing that for somebody so passionate about his beliefs, you can't even explain why you feel the way you do.  Surely if you are so confident that your point of view is the correct one, you can throw me some facts and data?

PS - Ed's show is awesome.
Bodybuilding Pro.com