Author Topic: CONGRATULATION AMERICA  (Read 20432 times)

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
Re: CONGRATULATION AMERICA
« Reply #175 on: January 20, 2008, 12:25:17 PM »
ooooo gotcha! If I try to imagine someone like Arnold, who's clearly obsessed with power and is extremely smart, manipulative, determined and a very positive public figure, I'd be interested in him if I were some upper brahmin.
~

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #176 on: January 20, 2008, 12:30:23 PM »
Better McCain over Billary or Obama.

McCain is realist. He will exploit Iraq and other nations with resources, while presenting respectable face to the world. What more can you ask for?

....... A country with 50% income tax, welfare for the worthless, and apologist behavior.

All this unless Ron Paul can get it, which he wont.

CJ you are scum. Welfare for the worthless?...was hitler your hero?...exploiting other countries?....
unfortunately this is how the rest of the world see the US. A massive military presence bullying other countries for their own interest under the guise of "human rights"...yet it cant even look after it's own people.

and it's citizens just dont get it.

here's a tip- fix your own back yard, become a global model AND THEN get involved elsewhere...at least itll have some credibility.

news flash for americans at GB...there's plenty better places to live than the US on this planet. Dont believe the Hollywood BS and daily fed rhetoric.

How about a country that provides first class healthcare for free and rehabilitates and provides employment re-entry programs for those less fortunate?...i.e. doesnt let its people down? and yet still provides a social structure that allows success?.

jeese it never ceases to amaze me how insular many americans are..not all mind you..

oh yes.. MELTDOWN...whatever ::)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #177 on: January 20, 2008, 12:37:04 PM »
When a society thinks the only way to ensure it's power is to control others through manipulation, force, war, starvation through blockades etc... then you know that society is doomed.

The way some of you people think when it comes to the events in Iraq is sad, really sad. Your not even able to phathom what ordinary civilians, that means innocent kids for fucks sakes, have to endure over there so you can conintue to drive around in your Hummers and get fat in front of the tube.  Why are you guys so afraid? What makes you so insensitive to the plight of others? And I'm not talking about a crackhead on the street, I'm talking about innocent families that lose everything because of war.

Did it ever occur to you guys that with all the bragging that goes on as to how great America is, America can't even find a way to get off the oil but prefers to go into debt so you can fund a war in another country? What does that say about American society? Do any of you even wonder about what kind of positive influence America can make on the world just by solving the oil problem? Instead of going to war killing people over there, living in fear over here, spending money on bombs and troops and going into debt the energy could be focused in a much more productive way.

Untill that day comes no matter how many troops and depleted uranium bombs you guys drop over there, you will always be a bitch to the oil and live in fear of retribution from the same people you are trying to kill.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: January 20, 2008, 12:48:48 PM »
CJ you are scum. Welfare for the worthless?...was hitler your hero?...exploiting other countries?....
unfortunately this is how the rest of the world see the US. A massive military presence bullying other countries for their own interest under the guise of "human rights"...yet it cant even look after it's own people.

and it's citizens just dont get it.

here's a tip- fix your own back yard, become a global model AND THEN get involved elsewhere...at least itll have some credibility.

news flash for americans at GB...there's plenty better places to live than the US on this planet. Dont believe the Hollywood BS and daily fed rhetoric.

How about a country that provides first class healthcare for free and rehabilitates and provides employment re-entry programs for those less fortunate?...i.e. doesnt let its people down? and yet still provides a social structure that allows success?.

jeese it never ceases to amaze me how insular many americans are..not all mind you..

oh yes.. MELTDOWN...whatever ::)

For most of the idiots on getbig, it's a much easier option to keep the next three American generations in cataclysmic debt, losing social security, borrowing money from communist China and to be hated by most of the world then it is to find a real solution to the problem.

These same morons think that securing oil in another country helps their siuation but in case you havent noticed we're paying more for oil then ever before and the cost of living is higher then ever before, so obvioulsy that plan is failing big time.

While other countires, (that are able to provide health care and other services for their people), mind their own business and build up jobs and form alliances, stupid Americans, (this includes a lot of the getbiggers), are more then happy to live for today at tomarrows expense.

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: January 20, 2008, 12:50:03 PM »
When a society thinks the only way to ensure it's power is to control others through manipulation, force, war, starvation through blockades etc... then you know that society is doomed.

The way some of you people think when it comes to the events in Iraq is sad, really sad. Your not even able to phathom what ordinary civilians, that means innocent kids for fucks sakes, have to endure over there so you can conintue to drive around in your Hummers and get fat in front of the tube.  Why are you guys so afraid? What makes you so insensitive to the plight of others? And I'm not talking about a crackhead on the street, I'm talking about innocent families that lose everything because of war.

Did it ever occur to you guys that with all the bragging that goes on as to how great America is, America can't even find a way to get off the oil but prefers to go into debt so you can fund a war in another country? What does that say about American society? Do any of you even wonder about what kind of positive influence America can make on the world just by solving the oil problem? Instead of going to war killing people over there, living in fear over here, spending money on bombs and troops and going into debt the energy could be focused in a much more productive way.

Untill that day comes no matter how many troops and depleted uranium bombs you guys drop over there, you will always be a bitch to the oil and live in fear of retribution from the same people you are trying to kill.

Unfortunately, if Americans consider the blatant truth of their immediate reality, they will be forced to confront the fact that they are to blame for being so apathetic and obedient. We have never ending entertainment to distract us, manipulative media to make us obsessed about false idols (celebrities and such) and constant reminders of the images of which to fear (terrorism, mexicans and fags).

Please continue to help us wake the fuck up.
~

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: January 20, 2008, 12:52:47 PM »
i dont think its "the idiots on getbig" that are determining anything, the majority of american voters are who you are talking about-and its more about being uninformed/misinformed than anything.  They have no idea whats going on, the corporate whore media makes sure the people stay ignorant.

If you have an average IQ and the time, you can have an educated worldview and see how misguided our foreign policy/energy policy is.

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: January 20, 2008, 01:01:19 PM »
i dont think its "the idiots on getbig" that are determining anything, the majority of american voters are who you are talking about-and its more about being uninformed/misinformed than anything.  They have no idea whats going on, the corporate whore media makes sure the people stay ignorant.

If you have an average IQ and the time, you can have an educated worldview and see how misguided our foreign policy/energy policy is.

I agree. It's not every individual's fault, exactly. Just the stupidity epidemic that's even more rampant than the obesity epidemic.

Many people float through their daily routine. They have a religion that explains existence for them, so they feel they don't have to question existential matters. They have a media that explains the world to them, so they feel they don't have to question world matters. They live as if in a dream. A manufactured dream that's working to control their consciousness at all times. All such sad, lost, lonely souls...
~

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: January 20, 2008, 01:05:15 PM »

Some of the clueless posts in this thread have some influence on others who read their rhetoric, no different then what the media does to the public. It becomes really eveident when people vote for a canidate just because they came from the same state, or because the canidate "looks like a president", etc... and not on the canidates policies. It's the blind leading the blind.

You are right though, if you have an average IQ and the time you can figure this shit out, but if you choose not to dig deeper then I don't know what else to call that person except an idiot.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #183 on: January 20, 2008, 01:25:50 PM »
Am I to be under the assumption that most of the "people" in this thread are NOT from America?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: January 20, 2008, 01:26:04 PM »
bush is an reptilian.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: January 20, 2008, 01:33:26 PM »
Am I to be under the assumption that most of the "people" in this thread are NOT from America?

Does that make any difference?

A third person's impartial opinion helps us see things more clearly.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: January 20, 2008, 01:37:38 PM »
Does that make any difference?

A third person's impartial opinion helps us see things more clearly.
What country are you from, Australia, doesn't matter? Is your gov, pefect? Yet here you are criticizing another govern, for nopt being perfect, saying that the US gov shouldn't get involved until they take care of their own, But I bet your country is one of the first to jump up and cry for help when a natural disaster hits, or maybe the next time some random guerillas are running through your town. Where ever you are from, chance are the US has been there to take care of you at some point.

I just find it funny that foreigners are so concerned with American policies, instead of worrying about their own countries policies. hahahaa Hypocrites.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: January 20, 2008, 01:48:53 PM »
What country are you from, Australia, doesn't matter? Is your gov, pefect? Yet here you are criticizing another govern, for nopt being perfect, saying that the US gov shouldn't get involved until they take care of their own, But I bet your country is one of the first to jump up and cry for help when a natural disaster hits, or maybe the next time some random guerillas are running through your town. Where ever you are from, chance are the US has been there to take care of you at some point.

I just find it funny that foreigners are so concerned with American policies, instead of worrying about their own countries policies. hahahaa Hypocrites.

Where did anyone mention perfection? No one is perfect.

But doing something well and doing something completly stupid makes a HUGE difference. You didn't come up with a logical rebutal to anything mentioned in the last few posts, you went off in another direction.

Do you think that going into MASSIVE debt, (do you have any idea how much America is debt?) being mislead to go to war, taking American border patrol away from American borders and putting them into Iraq,  killing hundreads of thousends of people (90% of which were not Alqaeda), destroying the health of hundreds of thousends more due to the depleted uranium weapons the military drops over there for the past 10 YEARS! and in the end paying more for everything we buy over here is worth it?

By the way genius, America was made on the sweat and hard work of foreigners.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: January 20, 2008, 01:57:47 PM »

We wouldnt be so concerned if the us did mind its own business jackass.

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: January 20, 2008, 02:04:24 PM »
Here's some hope for America. A billionaire recently came out in support for Ron Paul and included this in his message to his fellow patriots.

Why is this information being posted here and now? Because we know, from our inside contacts, this forum is very well watched. Actually this forum is called the “paulhive” internally to one of the media organizations. After reading this they will realize what I am typing is true and that they do in fact have a leak. Yes, gentlemen, you are soon to be exposed. So the first thing he feels this does is serve a warning to the media; you are on notice that your days of disinformation are numbered. Your corruption and illegal activities soon will be exposed. In addition there has been collaboration among the news organizations to universally drop coverage. Yes, there has been a formal agreement and policy has been passed down. This is also going to be exposed and individuals are going to be called out, by name. Secondly, he has noticed a little too much negativity building among the most important people, the grassroots. I have been asked to say this to you. “Rome was not built in a day. Now is not the time to give up hope. Now is the time to double your efforts. This is far from over. You never know who lurks among you that are with you and your efforts.”

Sounds good, eh? Time will only tell if this man is genuine.

google- billionaire to back ron paul
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=billionaire+to+back+ron+paul&btnG=Search
~

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: January 20, 2008, 03:22:26 PM »
We wouldnt be so concerned if the us did mind its own business jackass.
Do you have oil in your 3rd world country, jackass?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: January 20, 2008, 03:27:39 PM »

But doing something well and doing something completly stupid makes a HUGE difference. You didn't come up with a logical rebutal to anything mentioned in the last few posts, you went off in another direction.

You're right, I went off in the direction of who the hell are you and your foreign people to be concerned about American policies? I don't need to rebutt anything, I am one of the people that understands about the future. And do you honestly think the Chinks will ever be able to collect on any of those debts? Maybe the US can send the bill to the third world dumps like yours that we give all the money to.

Again, you're right, foreigners that came to America and worked on American soil, not foreigners that sat at home on their computers and whined about how America is greedy and dominating the world. :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #192 on: January 20, 2008, 04:06:22 PM »
A lot of people, i Have relatives like this, they are scared.....afraid to look under that superficial layer of world events and government.  Its disturbing and depressing.
   They have kids, grandkids, careers, investments.......they dont want to think about the dirty underbelly that some of you are talking about.  Im afraid the dismal economic future and future wars/occupations/invasions are going to force some of these people to wake up.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #193 on: January 20, 2008, 04:09:09 PM »
Camel Jockey, I agree with you, my only concern with McCain was his extreme support of Amnesties for illegal immigrant's. What are your thought on that?

letting in mexicans for the short term = cheaper labor for staying competitive against china and other nations. In the long run it could fuck this country up..

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #194 on: January 20, 2008, 04:18:52 PM »
I'd rather that my prefered secret society meet in an Ebony forest in southern India, where Marijuana also grows. Any objections?

If not Ebony, then Rosewood is fine.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #195 on: January 20, 2008, 04:39:47 PM »
AMERICA I REALLY REALLY THINK YOU PEOPLE IN GENERAL HAVE BRAIN DSPITE THE WHORES AND MORONS AMONG YOU  ,,,YOU ARE DOING THE RIGHT THING,,

JOHN MCCAIN WILL BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,,

AGAIN GOOD JOB AMERICA! YOU ARE MAKING IT POSSIBLE FOR YOUR HORMONES TO GET UNCONTROLLED,,YOU TAKING AMERICA INTO THE BEST 8 YEARS IN ITS HISTORY SINCE PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN

NEW TIMES ARE COMING UPON AMERICA,,IT STARTED NOW,,THE WORLD WILL LIKE YOU AGAIN AND WILL TRULY LOOK AT AMERICA AS THE SHINING STAR IT SHOUDL BE,,I AM HAPPY FOR YOU FRIENDS,,YOU ARE DOING THE RIGHT THING

CONGRATULATIONS AMERICA ,,STILL HAVE BRAIN AFTERALL

take your key off caps, and learn to speak english, little bitch. and we dont give a fuck what your underdeveloped, third world trash ass thinks.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #196 on: January 20, 2008, 05:18:33 PM »

take your key off caps, and learn to speak english, little bitch. and we dont give a fuck what your underdeveloped, third world trash ass thinks.

Unfortunately, I think GH is in your head  :'(
Team Yates

The Jeenius

• Getbig II
« Reply #197 on: January 20, 2008, 05:43:47 PM »

Do you think that going into MASSIVE debt, (do you have any idea how much America is debt?) being mislead to go to war, taking American border patrol away from American borders and putting them into Iraq,  killing hundreads of thousends of people (90% of which were not Alqaeda), destroying the health of hundreds of thousends more due to the depleted uranium weapons the military drops over there for the past 10 YEARS! and in the end paying more for everything we buy over here is worth it?

The US didnt do anything completely stupid, you just dont like it.

Those people may not be alqaeda, but they're still arabs.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #198 on: January 20, 2008, 05:52:24 PM »
You not living in the US explains almost EVERYTHING about you

Fool, I used to live in the USA. I expatriated for a reason. I don't want to support a regime like this.
I hate the State.

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #199 on: January 20, 2008, 06:08:09 PM »
Fool, I used to live in the USA. I expatriated for a reason. I don't want to support a regime like this.

And we are happy to have you gone.  THANKS for leaving.