Author Topic: CONGRATULATION AMERICA  (Read 20395 times)

joelocal

Re: CONGRATULATION AMERICA
« Reply #75 on: January 19, 2008, 09:09:57 PM »
Hilary, Joe. 

Not Bill.

What would Hilary do in 2009 if attacked.

I know you have a great hate for the man you voted for, Bill.  But what would Hilary do, Joe?

Rob........Hillary IS Bill. She has no credentials or experiance to be President exept for riding his coattails.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #76 on: January 19, 2008, 09:10:21 PM »
Bush did more to protect this country than anyother President in recent memory!!!!!!!!!

Bush did what FDR did.

He allowed a small attack in order to justify nipping a problem in the bud and gaining longterm strategic advantages.

No one is arguing that with you.  

I just like to see you dodge the moral question.  Religious people love to do this.  THey support the war, which is about stealing oil.  I just want to see you admit you support stealing.

joelocal

« Reply #77 on: January 19, 2008, 09:12:04 PM »
Hey Rob, my best friend whom I'm around everyday owns a couple of full blown hospitals........does that make me brain surgeon??

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 19, 2008, 09:12:34 PM »
Rob........Hillary IS Bill. She has no credentials or experiance to be President exept for riding his coattails.

Hilary was a senator for quite a while.  Served on important committees.

What is Huck's experience?  Governor?
What is Thompson's experience?  Senator 30 years ago and an actor?

HIlary would turn any country into a crater for fvcking with us.  This isn't 1993 anymore.  This is 2009.  You should watch the debates.  Hilary is all about war now.

joelocal

« Reply #79 on: January 19, 2008, 09:13:28 PM »
Bush did what FDR did.

He allowed a small attack in order to justify nipping a problem in the bud and gaining longterm strategic advantages.

No one is arguing that with you.  

I just like to see you dodge the moral question.  Religious people love to do this.  THey support the war, which is about stealing oil.  I just want to see you admit you support stealing.

Prove to me that we over there for the sole purpose of "stealing" oil and I'll concede.

Alex23

« Reply #80 on: January 19, 2008, 09:14:01 PM »
He didn't do shit when the they tried to bring the towars down in 93', he didn't do shit when the USS Cole was hit in 2000, he didn't do shit when OUR Embassys were bombed on his watch, he had Bin Laden more than 10 times and let him go......WTF Rob, you want more?

Bush did more to protect this country than anyother President in recent memory!!!!!!!!!

in 1998 Clinton had Bin Laden in his Crosshair but didn't not anything because of heartwarming "collaterals" ...

All in Richard Clarke's book...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 19, 2008, 09:14:11 PM »
Bullshit Rob, if I knew for a FACT it was theft, they I wouldn't have supported it.

Today, in 2008, you know the war is about oil theft.  There are contracts for longterm ownership of 80% of their oil, signed and permanent.  Our leaders have admitted it.

Do you support this war today, Joe?

(PS... God is looking at your answer ;)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #82 on: January 19, 2008, 09:14:27 PM »
im all for taking the iraqi's oil, but with such an abundance of oil now in US hands, the gas prices need to come down

You think ensuring our oil supply is about GAS PRICES??  ::) ::) ::)

I swear to god, no wonder people are still debating Iraq.  Hardly anyone understands what's at stake. 
Ron: "I am lazy."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 19, 2008, 09:14:55 PM »
in 1998 Clinton had Bin Laden in his Crosshair but didn't not anything because of heartwarming "collaterals" ...

All in Richard Clarke's book...

Bush didn't kill OBL in 2005 because it would undermine Musharraf.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 19, 2008, 09:16:52 PM »
Prove to me that we over there for the sole purpose of "stealing" oil and I'll concede.

I see.

If 50% of the reason is to steal oil, and 50% of the reason is something else, do you support it?

Joe, if 1% of this war is about stealing, (and killing to allow this theft), and you support it - then you know where that leads.  You support a war that's PARTIALLY about stealing.

Just admit it :)

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: January 19, 2008, 09:17:02 PM »
Prove to me that we over there for the sole purpose of "stealing" oil and I'll concede

WTF are you crazy Joe ?  ;D  why the hell else do you think we are there ? building a democracy ?  hahahaha

Alex23

« Reply #86 on: January 19, 2008, 09:17:40 PM »
Bush didn't kill OBL in 2005 because it would undermine Musharraf.

Again, can you back this out of you just like to argue on the internet?

joelocal

« Reply #87 on: January 19, 2008, 09:18:19 PM »
You think ensuring our oil supply is about GAS PRICES??  ::) ::) ::)

I swear to god, no wonder people are still debating Iraq.  Hardly anyone understands what's at stake. 

NOW, we are protecting the oil, but whoever thinks we went over there for the sole purpose of the oil is delusional.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 19, 2008, 09:18:47 PM »
Hey Rob, my best friend whom I'm around everyday owns a couple of full blown hospitals........does that make me brain surgeon??

huh?

look, i just like to argue.  I'll argue the sky is blue.  We're on the same side of this war.  I support it, and I'm okay if they want to bomb Iran.  I just enjoy seeing people squirm when confronted with the facts.  It's nothing personal, i love ya joe.  I just like to argue.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 19, 2008, 09:18:51 PM »
WTF are you crazy Joe ? 

They don't call him "Joe Loco" for nothin'!  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 19, 2008, 09:20:18 PM »
Again, can you back this out of you just like to argue on the internet?

I just like to argue.  But white house did admit in mid-july 2007 that we didn't kill OBL in the paki/afghan border in 2005 when we had the chance because we wanted to let musharraf do it.

that was odd to me.  i thought we'd trample old ladies to get to osama.

joelocal

« Reply #91 on: January 19, 2008, 09:21:20 PM »
huh?

look, i just like to argue.  I'll argue the sky is blue.  We're on the same side of this war.  I support it, and I'm okay if they want to bomb Iran.  I just enjoy seeing people squirm when confronted with the facts.  It's nothing personal, i love ya joe.  I just like to argue.

Likewise Rob......but damn :-\!!

BTW, the sky isn't actually blue ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 19, 2008, 09:22:07 PM »
NOW, we are protecting the oil, but whoever thinks we went over there for the sole purpose of the oil is delusional.

Whoever thinks oil isn't a good enough reason all on its own really doesn't understand what happens to us if our oil supply gets squeezed, even a little.

Alex23

« Reply #93 on: January 19, 2008, 09:23:23 PM »
I just like to argue.  But white house did admit in mid-july 2007 that we didn't kill OBL in the paki/afghan border in 2005 when we had the chance because we wanted to let musharraf do it.

that was odd to me.  i thought we'd trample old ladies to get to osama.

This all news to me. I guess I was too busy making money.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #94 on: January 19, 2008, 09:23:28 PM »
Yes, I am sure McCain will obey the constitution and make securing the liberties of the American people his #1 priority. Mac is back, baby!

:'(

Well the bright side is, a 1/4 mile meteor is approaching dangerously close to our Earth and will make it's pass or hit the 29th. Let's hope for a galactic home run!
~

Alex23

« Reply #95 on: January 19, 2008, 09:23:57 PM »
Whoever thinks oil isn't a good enough reason all on its own really doesn't understand what happens to us if our oil supply gets squeezed, even a little.

Finally some sense... oh brother..

joelocal

« Reply #96 on: January 19, 2008, 09:26:08 PM »

I completely understand and agree........but didn't we go there with the original intention to steal it.

joelocal

« Reply #97 on: January 19, 2008, 09:28:17 PM »

Well the bright side is, a 1/4 mile meteor is approaching dangerously close to our Earth and will make it's pass or hit the 29th. Let's hope for a galactic home run!

Is this coming from Dennis Kucinich?

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: January 19, 2008, 09:29:35 PM »
I completely understand and agree........but didn't we go there with the original intention to steal it.

why we go there then Joe ? WMDs ?  ;D

joelocal

« Reply #99 on: January 19, 2008, 09:31:21 PM »
why we go there then Joe ? WMDs ?  ;D

Ask George Tenent.