Author Topic: stimulis package  (Read 7523 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: stimulis package
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2008, 08:23:25 AM »
WTF is that kid... looks like someone threw painted a sack of shit with a bucket of ugly.
impossible, a bucket of shit looks way better than that kid.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2008, 08:24:14 AM »
impossible, a bucket of shit looks way better than that kid.

LMFAO! Ouch

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2008, 08:24:55 AM »
with this stimilis pakege he can go the dentest to get his teath fixed and go shoppping for knew close. He can even efford to join a jim.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2008, 08:27:21 AM »
with this stimilis pakege he can go the dentest to get his teath fixed and go shoppping for knew close. He can even efford to join a jim.
yeah butt if he buyz all thoze things he won't be abel to efford all that brokkali and vejatbales to get szredded and get guyz.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2008, 08:32:57 AM »
yeah butt if he buyz all thoze things he won't be abel to efford all that brokkali and vejatbales to get szredded and get guyz.
thats oh.k. he willl go to theh jim and tradee blow jobs 4 trainning tipps.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2008, 08:33:40 AM »

McSmacknuts

• Getbig II
  • Team JIZ!
« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2008, 12:19:44 PM »
what a horrible "economic stimulis" plan....nobody ever learns from history.

hello, washington, look at your past! this has been tried before and people do not spend the money, either they pay-off credit cards(theyve already spent the money), or they save the money. rebates dont do s*** to "stimulate" the economy....and even if they did, we have a couple hundred TRILLION dollar economy in america...does anyone think that 150 billion is going to effect it much?

the only way possibel for it to have an effect would be through food stamps and extending unemployment benefits. both of those have returns of over a dollar and a half per dollar put in...both effect the people hit hardest by recesiion, both keep the money in america. another great idea is to invest all of it in infrasturcture. that creates jobs in america, buys american goods, and addresses an on going problem (poor infrastructure) that we are going to have to deal with in the future anyways. killing two birds with one stone on that one..

anyways...everybody in washington are (apparantly) idiots. 

Goddamnit this is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.  If you can muster the brain power, please read on the multiplicity of money in GDP, modern economic theory, esp. John Maynard Keynes and macroeconomics, and stop acting like you know more than politicians.  You are as mentally deficient as they are.  Fortunately, some have enough intelligence to seek advice from individuals who have devoted their lives to studying fiscal and monetary policies and their impact on the market.  But I'm sure you know more than they do, since you're here posting your monetary beliefs on a bodybuilding website.   ::)  Gaybird....

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #57 on: January 25, 2008, 12:21:11 PM »
All these political theorist and financial wizards that post on getbig make me laugh.
L

McSmacknuts

• Getbig II
  • Team JIZ!
« Reply #58 on: January 25, 2008, 12:26:45 PM »
All these political theorist and financial wizards that post on getbig make me laugh.

No crap.  It's always the people without jobs, posting away on the internet that have the one solution that the board of the federal reserve, and all of D.C. hadn't thought of yet.  If Ben Bernanke would visit this site, he would be enlightened.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #59 on: January 25, 2008, 12:29:21 PM »
How can they give out money to non-tax payers when the government is in tons of debt to China and private Eurpean banks?

What's the point of bailing out the big lending banks? Just so they can borrow more from the fed and lend out more to idiots who'll misuse credit?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2008, 12:30:07 PM »
No crap.  It's always the people without jobs, posting away on the internet that have the one solution that the board of the federal reserve, and all of D.C. hadn't thought of yet.  If Ben Bernanke would visit this site, he would be enlightened.
Candidate wouldnt even qualify for the $$$ , he lives off his mom and dad....
L

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #61 on: January 25, 2008, 12:34:45 PM »
Cokeuphisdate should talk about something he knows about,like how much blow you can buy with over 10,000$ of money he stole from his mom.

McSmacknuts

• Getbig II
  • Team JIZ!
« Reply #62 on: January 25, 2008, 12:36:25 PM »
Cokeuphisdate should talk about something he knows about like how much blow you can buy with over 10,000$ of money he stole from his mom.

that's easy...a few hundred trillion grams

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #63 on: January 25, 2008, 12:36:46 PM »
Cokeuphisdate should talk about something he knows about like how much blow you can buy with over 10,000$ of money he stole from his mom.

No, he stole $15,000. Keep your books straight.  ;D

And he snorted all of it from what he's said.. hahahaha that's gotta fuck you up in the long run and maybe candizzle is showing some symptoms through his posts on nutrition and the economy.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #64 on: January 25, 2008, 12:50:39 PM »
I bet he is failing in his community college courses....what a homo filled cum dumpster
L

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 25, 2008, 01:00:23 PM »
ahahaha, someone post the PM where "candidizzle" begged for 100 bucks for supplements. ;D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #66 on: January 25, 2008, 01:02:03 PM »
like Daddywaddy asking for power bars hahahah
L

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2008, 02:18:48 PM »
This stimulus package is a joke.  Let economists determine these types of policies, not politicians.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #68 on: January 25, 2008, 02:30:48 PM »
This stimulus package is a joke.  Let economists determine these types of policies, not politicians.

Thanks for the tidbit of info. Mr. Canadian that lives in bumfucksville who makes just enough to scrape by. You're definitely the authority on the happenings in America.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #69 on: January 25, 2008, 02:34:26 PM »
Thanks for the tidbit of info. Mr. Canadian that lives in bumfucksville who makes just enough to scrape by. You're definitely the authority on the happenings in America.

Hahahahaha.  The truth hurts. 

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2008, 02:37:00 PM »

When did I ever say I only make enough to scrape by?  I only spend roughly the amount of my bills and and bank all the rest.  I am so far from debt right now I couldn't take a bus to debt.

Also, what does my geographical location have to do with the issue?  You seem to be following well in the footsteps of the presidential candidates (sans Ron Paul) who can resort to nothing other than attacks in absence of having any factual rebuttals.  My proposal was to allow field experts determine economic policy and not let Joe Blows do it, which you seem to be so adamantly against judging by your comments towards me.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2008, 02:50:46 PM »
When did I ever say I only make enough to scrape by?  I only spend roughly the amount of my bills and and bank all the rest.  I am so far from debt right now I couldn't take a bus to debt.

Also, what does my geographical location have to do with the issue?  You seem to be following well in the footsteps of the presidential candidates (sans Ron Paul) who can resort to nothing other than attacks in absence of having any factual rebuttals.  My proposal was to allow field experts determine economic policy and not let Joe Blows do it, which you seem to be so adamantly against judging by your comments towards me.

What BF is saying is that we're tired of a goofy looking Canadian with a sub-par education coming on here and trying to act like the second coming of Voltaire. Hope this helps.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2008, 02:58:47 PM »
id prefer bloomberg to ron paul. but what we need is not found in either of them...what we need is a fiscal conservative who doesnt bend over and take it in the ass from corporations, and has a sense of objectivity and rational, logic-based thinking.

How is Ron Paul not objective and rational?  Ron's campaign is meant to promote an ideology, not to win.  The world isn't ready for some of his ideas, as even his good ideas are too advanced for the current political climate.  You can't just change the status quo overnight.

Who says the powers that be don't know what the best solution is?  Economists have long closed numerous issues related to economic well being.  There are political motivations to not allow those solutions to come into play.  They certainly know what the best (least bad) solution is to the current economic problems facing the USA, along with others.

that's easy...a few hundred trillion grams

You overestimated by a few hundred trillion.  ;D

What BF is saying is that we're tired of a goofy looking Canadian with a sub-par education coming on here and trying to act like the second coming of Voltaire. Hope this helps.

I never compared myself to Voltaire or any other intellectual on his level for that matter.  But I am a little more politically and economically aware than the average person.

What defines an appropriate level of education?  A Ph.D?  ;D  If four undergraduate degrees and soon to be M.Sc are not enough, I'm not sure what is.  Also, I study economics all the time and I am very passionate about it.  I would put my skills to the test with any economics graduate degree holder.  I feel I understand economic issues better than I understand the subjects I formally studied in university (psychology, math, geography, environmental management).
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2008, 03:00:57 PM »

That was wonderfully worded. The mention of "Voltaire" adds some pop to it that I would have never thought to use.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2008, 04:13:41 PM »
hahahahhaa, "McSmacknuts" ;D