Poll

4 (28.6%)
10 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: The Beast's 2008 Contest Thread  (Read 85153 times)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: The Beast's 2008 Contest Thread
« Reply #175 on: March 03, 2008, 05:27:50 PM »
Wow the Beast has adoring fans all over the country. One is even frying in jealousy juice?  Man pretty wild.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: March 06, 2008, 06:54:37 AM »
boiling in jealousy juice...hahahahahahaha  I used that one yesterday thanks bulklover ;D
R

DougSmith

• Getbig II
« Reply #177 on: March 06, 2008, 11:17:59 AM »
Oh Jen, Jen, Jen . . . after missing the Arnold, I am boiling and percolating in a deep-fried vat of jealousy juice!!

And you looking toastier than an incoming artillery round isn't helping my state of mind any.  ;)

Tear 'em up at your show!!  See YOU in LV!!

Hi Bulk

I thought you told me that you couldn't make the Arnold  because it interfered with your ballet recital and  flower arranging lessons?

Too bad you missed it,  the Beast looked fabulous.

Hugs

Doug

bulklover

• Getbig II
  • "Harder than a chunk of neutronium!"
« Reply #178 on: March 06, 2008, 06:44:52 PM »
Hi Bulk

I thought you told me that you couldn't make the Arnold  because it interfered with your ballet recital and  flower arranging lessons?

Too bad you missed it,  the Beast looked fabulous.

Hugs

Doug

. . . and fretting whether or not to organize my Andy Gibb albums in alphabetical or chronological order. 

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: March 07, 2008, 01:29:17 PM »
Wow the Beast has adoring fans all over the country. One is even frying in jealousy juice?  Man pretty wild.

Her dad must be proud of her. ;D

bthomas77

• Getbig II
« Reply #180 on: March 08, 2008, 09:59:18 AM »
Her dad must be proud of her. ;D
i agree, but i dont see how that has any bearing on this thread........

bthomas77

• Getbig II
« Reply #181 on: March 08, 2008, 10:00:57 AM »
dont worry about it Bulk, you werent the only one stuck thousands of miles away from the Beastie........:(

i just cant wait til the last weekend of July......

DougSmith

• Getbig II
« Reply #182 on: March 10, 2008, 06:57:01 AM »
Hi BT and Bulk

I had the pleasure of briefly chatting with Jen at the Arnold.  She is in great shape and definitely will come in to
her show totally ripped.   Below is a candid to give you a taste of what you missed.  I also have one of her alter ego,
the Beast,  but Rip told me it was too intense for you guys to handle.

Enjoy

DS

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #183 on: March 10, 2008, 10:13:01 AM »
hmmm, what is up with my face in that picture?  did someone photoshop me to look a bit like a monster?  Just wondering and if that picture is posted on HD Physiques I would ask kindly for it to be removed as it is horrible...

Here is one that my friend Quincy took that is quite similar

Missed seeing all you guys too but Vegas is coming up shortly and the weather will be much better too!
Jennifer

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #184 on: March 10, 2008, 10:29:41 AM »
This week has been really tough on me and I know the show is less then 8 weeks away but sometimes that seems so far.  Prior to this week I was having 2 no fat days followed by 2 days with fat in each meal...plus I was getting one cheat meal per week.  My weight has continued it slow decent and I finally broke under 130 late last week. 

I took pictures Friday after my workout and sent them to Dave.  Now I know I hold fat in my hamstrings and butt, this has always been the case.  After looking at the pictures Dave changed everything which left me feeling pretty low.  I now have 4 days no fat followed by one with fat.  No more cheat meals and 95 minutes of cardio...

I could have taken 2 of those changes in stride but all three are wearing on me with 8 weeks left.  He said I was coming in but we had to get my butt tighter...personally I think the changes are a bit much this far out.  The problem is I don't want to email and question him because it bothers me when people whine to me.  If that is what he thinks I need I guess that is fine but I am very nervous about my mental state in the weeks to come.

Sorry this was after lifting and no makeup  :)  Please give me your honest thoughts...also let me know if you think I am burning away my muscle...
Jennifer

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #185 on: March 10, 2008, 10:31:24 AM »
more
Jennifer

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #186 on: March 10, 2008, 10:34:25 AM »
my fat ass....
Jennifer

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #187 on: March 10, 2008, 10:36:03 AM »
tricep shots
Jennifer

DougSmith

• Getbig II
« Reply #188 on: March 10, 2008, 10:41:57 AM »
hmmm, what is up with my face in that picture?  did someone photoshop me to look a bit like a monster?  Just wondering and if that picture is posted on HD Physiques I would ask kindly for it to be removed as it is horrible...

Here is one that my friend Quincy took that is quite similar

Missed seeing all you guys too but Vegas is coming up shortly and the weather will be much better too!

Hi Beast

Sorry about that, I  put it on Myspace so I can link it here (imageshack does not allow getbig posting) and it got super compressed.  The original looks a lot better but I will make sure it will not go up on HDP anyway.

best

Doug

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #189 on: March 10, 2008, 10:49:56 AM »
Jenny, I think you are looking fantastic at 8 weeks out!  Your bicep veins are in, your abs are coming in nicely, you have good quad separation showing, and your back is shaping up great...you're gonna be in fantastic shape in 8 weeks.  8)

It seems like an awful lot of cardio and not very many carbs this far out from the show, but I have to assume that Dave knows what he is doing.  He's done this a million times before and brought plenty of girls in looking full and shredded, so you gotta have faith.  Do what he says, and don't listen to anyone else!  That's why you are paying him!!

It doesn't appear to me that you are losing mucle at this point, but you are getting leaner.  I cannot believe you are already under 130!  Where are you gonna end up?!?!

And I liked that pic that Doug took, although now that you mention it, it does look a little compressed.  I think that's why I look like such a fat ass in some of my expo pics I posted...they are big photos, so it must be the compression.  ;D

And I am sure that this is not what you want to hear at this point, but you know I am going to say it anyway...YOU CAN DO ANYTHING FOR EIGHT WEEKS!  It's not even 8 full weeks anymore...it's gonna FLY by, so hang in there and stay strong!

:)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #190 on: March 10, 2008, 10:56:07 AM »
I totally agree with you Rip. Jenny will dominate her division at her next show. She has the size and when she diets down...look out! Great stature and great muscularity. She will do very well.  :)

Rip, I don't even have to remind you how phenomenal you look.    ;)

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #191 on: March 10, 2008, 10:58:24 AM »
The Beast has abs and I am jealous!!   >:(

THAT PICTURE SAYS BODYSHOT TO ME OR HAPPY HOUR FOR YOU 2 BODYBUILDING ANIMALS.

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #192 on: March 10, 2008, 11:36:13 AM »
Hi Beast

Sorry about that, I  put it on Myspace so I can link it here (imageshack does not allow getbig posting) and it got super compressed.  The original looks a lot better but I will make sure it will not go up on HDP anyway.

best

Doug

No problem :)  Thanks for understanding though...if the original looks fine feel free to keep it up as long as I don't look scary!
Jennifer

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: March 10, 2008, 11:39:26 AM »
No problem :)  Thanks for understanding though...if the original looks fine feel free to keep it up as long as I don't look scary!

OK I deleted my post with the pic in it too, but ONLY because you are dieting and so you must be extra sensitive!

(LOL you can delete danielson's post now...leave it to him to be the first one to save the pic.  ::))

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #194 on: March 10, 2008, 11:41:07 AM »

OK I deleted my post with the pic in it too, but ONLY because you are dieting and so you must be extra sensitive!

(LOL you can delete danielson's post now...leave it to him to be the first one to save the pic.  ::))

I didn't save it, I linked it :P

E

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: March 10, 2008, 11:48:51 AM »
I didn't save it, I linked it :P

Well, I deleted it because the Beast is dieting and doesn't like that pic even though she looks just fine in it.   ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #196 on: March 10, 2008, 11:50:42 AM »

Well, I deleted it because the Beast is dieting and doesn't like that pic even though she looks just fine in it.   ;D

I expect nothing less of you, delete Nazi.
E

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: March 10, 2008, 11:53:00 AM »
I expect nothing less of you, delete Nazi.

oh brother.   ::)

DougSmith

• Getbig II
« Reply #198 on: March 10, 2008, 12:08:13 PM »

Thanx Beast

I will send you the originals when I have access to them to see if they are ok with you.   It turns out I linked the wrong shot anyway,  explanation on  PM.

Best

Doug

bulklover

• Getbig II
  • "Harder than a chunk of neutronium!"
« Reply #199 on: March 10, 2008, 01:13:29 PM »
Please give me your honest thoughts...also let me know if you think I am burning away my muscle...

No!  You are burning away MY muscle!! 

Okay, admittedly I am a total novice and will offer nothing in the way of meaningful help . . . but suffice it to say that after I saw these pics, I made, and genuflected before, a JLC shrine in my office, complete with photos, pentagrams, candles and a lock of your hair.  Now if I can only find that book of charms and spells . . .  ;)