Poll

4 (28.6%)
10 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: The Beast's 2008 Contest Thread  (Read 85186 times)

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
Re: The Beast's 2008 Contest Thread
« Reply #250 on: March 29, 2008, 05:32:00 PM »
You look incredible. You are really a beautiful chick and look fantastic. WOW. :o

bulklover

• Getbig II
  • "Harder than a chunk of neutronium!"
« Reply #251 on: March 29, 2008, 06:43:05 PM »
JLC!!  That body's getting harder than Superman's elbow . . . and you're cut like a pizza!  You keep up the good work and married men everywhere will be throwing themselves off high rises!!  ;)

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #252 on: March 29, 2008, 08:40:45 PM »
Thanks everyone.

Now I hate these pictures and all pictures taken at Team U but it will give a little bit better look at my conditioning at my best.  Definitely on track for being my best physique to date...my carb up last year really smoothed me out my hammies never came in. 

Still have a few big weeks in front of me, just need to keep my head up and look towards the goal. 
Jennifer

bthomas77

• Getbig II
« Reply #253 on: March 29, 2008, 08:53:54 PM »
well ma'am, i have all the faith in the world in you.

i know you can hammer this last bit out.  you know i got your back......

....and what a mighty fine back it is..... :P

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #254 on: March 29, 2008, 11:37:12 PM »
Thanks everyone.

Now I hate these pictures and all pictures taken at Team U but it will give a little bit better look at my conditioning at my best.  Definitely on track for being my best physique to date...my carb up last year really smoothed me out my hammies never came in. 

Still have a few big weeks in front of me, just need to keep my head up and look towards the goal. 

Jenny, u look better now five weeks out than u did at the team u's. Keep going! dont second guess yourself or dave, your going to look great.

Keep up the good work!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: March 30, 2008, 06:03:24 AM »
You can see the difference in these new pics compared to the previous ones.  You look much more streamlined, especially in the hips.  You are very much on track i would say.  Now the trick will be holding your upper body size while you finish leaning out your quads, hams and glutes.

Keep training hard and heavy as you can and keep the protein flowing.  Do you take BCAAs?  I have heard they are a good thing for the natural athlete.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #256 on: March 30, 2008, 01:41:03 PM »
You can see the difference in these new pics compared to the previous ones.  You look much more streamlined, especially in the hips.  You are very much on track i would say.  Now the trick will be holding your upper body size while you finish leaning out your quads, hams and glutes.

Keep training hard and heavy as you can and keep the protein flowing.  Do you take BCAAs?  I have heard they are a good thing for the natural athlete.

im a big fan of bcaa's as well l2h. I pop about 20 of those bad boys during training and really helps me hold on to what i have. I know dave isnt a big fan of those, but i dont think he'd object to putting them into your supplement regime.

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #257 on: March 30, 2008, 09:19:52 PM »
Hey all, well I am taking BCAA's I take 3-4 before cardio and workouts...I figure it can't really hurt and I need to try to hold on to the size I have.  I know what you are saying Luv, I feel that my upper body is losing just a bit-my strength is still decent but just looking at these pics I can tell I am not as full.  Suppose that is to be expected to some extent.

Ok, off to bed and morning cardio bright and early :)
Jennifer

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: March 31, 2008, 06:24:52 AM »
Hey all, well I am taking BCAA's I take 3-4 before cardio and workouts...I figure it can't really hurt and I need to try to hold on to the size I have.  I know what you are saying Luv, I feel that my upper body is losing just a bit-my strength is still decent but just looking at these pics I can tell I am not as full.  Suppose that is to be expected to some extent.

Ok, off to bed and morning cardio bright and early :)

Yes it is to be expected as a natural trainer you will have to sacrifice some size to get fully in shape, but you knew this.  You are holding on well though, keep it up you are going to do very well  :) 

Maybe towards the end you will be able to do a little less cardio?

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #259 on: March 31, 2008, 12:33:13 PM »
I'M GOING TO THE JUNIOR USAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    ;D

:)

fbbmadness

• Getbig I
« Reply #260 on: April 01, 2008, 09:06:03 PM »
good luck Jen hopefully i can get down there to watch it!

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #261 on: April 02, 2008, 12:38:24 PM »

Good!  8)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #262 on: April 03, 2008, 08:40:14 PM »

Rip, those avatars of yours are totally incredible! Your definition is out of this world  :)

Jenny, you always look great too! I smell a trophy in the very near future  :)

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: April 04, 2008, 04:02:13 AM »
I smell a trophy in the very near future  :)

I do too.  I think it's only four weeks till the first show.   8)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #264 on: April 04, 2008, 10:48:52 AM »
Starting to look much leaner, nice job Beast.
E

bthomas77

• Getbig II
« Reply #265 on: April 06, 2008, 06:07:08 PM »
BEASTIE, O BEASTIE.....wherefore arte thou Beastie.....

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: April 07, 2008, 04:16:05 AM »
I talked to Jenn this weekend...she's doing good!  I can't believe it's less than four weeks till the first show...time flies when you're having fun!   :D

We should get new pics soon.  She's LEAN!!!!   :o

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: April 07, 2008, 05:27:32 PM »
I talked to Jenn this weekend...she's doing good!  I can't believe it's less than four weeks till the first show...time flies when you're having fun!   :D

We should get new pics soon.  She's LEAN!!!!   :o

Yea. I seen her Saturday morning. She looks very lean and very seperated right now.

?

Claire

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #268 on: April 08, 2008, 06:00:11 PM »
Hi Jen, just wanted to stop by and say hey,  looks like all is going well with your prep.  yeah best of luck

Claire :)
IFBB Pro Bodybuilder

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #269 on: April 09, 2008, 12:44:54 PM »
Hey everyone :)  and great to see you here Claire!  Can't wait to see you later in the year, good luck with your prep as well.

Sorry I have been MIA...very very long weekend and been busy trying to get my business together as well as get my training in and my work done at my jobs.  Actually I have been feeling pretty good considering I am just over 3 weeks out, I think last year I was like the walking dead and this year with the support of my friends and boyfriend I have really made a conscious effort to put on a better face and enjoy this experience (not just being on stage at the end.)  In reality it is working, it is strange how if you force yourself to smile or have a better attitude it catches up with you and you really just start to be more happy.

Didn't post pics for a variety of reasons, the main one being time and secondary they were taken first ting in the morning so I was cold and the day after legs so I wasn't too cut.  May as well post a few since I am here but please know that these are from Saturday morning and I will be posting more again tomorrow or Friday.

Cardio is up to 2 hours a day...I just daydream about food, Greg and vacation.  I suppose I think about the show too and all the little things I have going on but those are my main 3.

Did I mention that I am going to Mexico, Playa Del Carmen, all inclusive for 6 days on June 4???  Yep Greg and I are on the plane that morning and sipping margarita's by noon at the beach.

Oh I also have VERY big things in the works for my clothing line, Muscle and Curves.  Can't wait to launch my website and we are actually throwing a party and open house at Jr. Nationals this year to have a walk-through in a suite to look at some of our designs.  So so so so so exciting. 

Ok, back to bbing...actually felt my first leg veins the other day, they aren't out yet but I can feel that it is only a matter of time (hopefully about 3 weeks) until they want to make a big appearance.

Thanks again for your continued support everyone.  Great to see you this weekend Shane...you are looking LARGE!
Jennifer

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #270 on: April 09, 2008, 12:49:26 PM »
Thats it....promise new ones soon though

Oh more good news...Top Chef is on tonight!  and Lori is coming with me :)
Jennifer

bthomas77

• Getbig II
« Reply #271 on: April 09, 2008, 12:57:56 PM »
good gosh ma'am...

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: April 09, 2008, 03:16:38 PM »

She was talking about me, ya'll. Me. I'm looking LARGE.

Your glutes finally got seperated from the back of your legs. I think you look better HERE in the above pics than you did at the Team U while ON stage.
?

Claire

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #273 on: April 09, 2008, 06:05:47 PM »
Girl you are looking awesome,  keep it up keep it up.    :)

I can't wait to see you line of clothing, let me know when the website is up,  I will definilty be buying some stuff. 

Take care girl

Claire
IFBB Pro Bodybuilder

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: April 10, 2008, 03:54:20 AM »
She was talking about me, ya'll. Me. I'm looking LARGE.

Your glutes finally got seperated from the back of your legs. I think you look better HERE in the above pics than you did at the Team U while ON stage.

I fully agree! ... with the looking better than last year part, although I'm sure Block is large and in charge these days.   8)

Jenn, you're gonna do awesome...you've already won by looking your best ever.  And to think you have like 5 weeks left till Jr Usas...crazy!  Just keep thinking about vacation and cocktails on the beach...it's literally right around the corner.  Stay strong!!!